collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What flaw gets to you more?  (Read 1535 times)

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
Re: What flaw gets to you more?
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2014, 05:07:08 PM »
I really, really hate head/body color miss-match.
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline Epona

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2014, 05:22:54 PM »

Pony Cancer or Regrind. I feel sorry that I can't really do much for ponies once they get it. I also feel sad about the whole thing. This happens especially to the ponies I really love. :/

Cancer spots  and regrind make me feel so sad, its like they are dying. (I know that sounds weird) 

Offline BabiChuld

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • With pony powers, come pony responsibility.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2014, 06:45:34 AM »
Haircuts are a huge no in my collection, I also dislike eye rubs and bad symbol rubs, a little smudging is ok. I don't mind regrind too much, it's the ponys natural state after so many years- pony cancer makes me sad to look at :( x
Thank you Lindsay1988 for this beautiful Sig!  :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Don't worry, be happy!  :P Come visit my pony page to see my collection grow ^_^ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joannas-collection-of-Vintage-My-Little-Pony-toys/171365783052710

My Ridiculously huge Wishlist XD http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,347431.new.html#new

Offline StarDapple

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2014, 11:13:54 AM »
I'm another one who hates super frizzy hair. My poor Rainbow Flash has been through all kinds of treatments but her hair is only slightly less frizzy than before. I'd hate to have to rehair her though...

I also can't stand teeth marks. They give me the heebie jeebies!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Baby_Honeycomb

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2014, 03:46:42 PM »
I personally can live with little flaws like little scratches to eyes or symbols or minor age marks but I hate major hair cuts (probably because I'm not patient enough to fix them) and pony cancer just as much as discolourations that are unfixable - like the Party Time Pony I got lately that should be orange and is completely covered with pink spots due to the working of the plastic over the years. I know that happens with a lot of ponies where different colours of plastic have been molded together. Didn't look so bad at first but the longer I look at her the more it bothers me. And chew marks or missing parts - unacceptable to me. Apart from that I consider myself quite easy to please but I must admit - the longer I collect the pickier I get. Seems like a slowly growing process I can't escape.

Send via Tapatalk on my Galaxy - blame autocorrect for every mistake ;)

:biggrin:  There is always space for more ponies  :biggrin:
My wantlist http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,358238.0.html

from1981

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2014, 03:58:08 PM »
Neck gaps,lol & neck misalignments with the head.  :lookround:

Unipeg

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2014, 04:10:22 PM »
neck gaps and pin dot mold, ( is this the same as those dark spots that appear out of nowhere, like tiny pin dots but brown not green )? I heared that you can remove those with acne care products? lol does this stuff really work?  :blink:

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2014, 04:45:49 PM »
Noticeable age spots/cancer and really horrendous hair cuts tend to be my most common turn offs when looking at ponies to buy.  They just make ponies look so sad and abused.   :cry:

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2014, 04:59:15 PM »
Eh... nothing, really. Pindot, I guess, just because it grosses me out, but I haven't come across a pony with it yet. I have 3 g1s in my collection currently. Of the 3, one of them is relatively flaw-free; one is a very off white, has a cut forelock, and is leaking her plasticizer; the third has a couple of age spots and is starting to get leaky. But I love all of them so much! At the end of the day, they're almost thirty year old pieces of vinyl and plastic, so I'm kinda accepting of the fact that they're gonna have flaws. They look lovely on my pony shelf, and I'm more than happy to have them if other collectors won't!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal