collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I need some help from my Arena peeps!  (Read 189 times)

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I need some help from my Arena peeps!
« on: May 07, 2014, 04:06:59 PM »
Today I got pony mail and I'm so excited about who arrived.  MOC Magic Star! ......or kinda MOC.  Her bubble has become detached from the bottom of her card.  I knew this when I bid on her auction and she was exactly what I expected to arrive.  I'm torn now though.  Should I de card her or not?  I don't have this pony MOC so I'm tempted to leave her semi attached.  On the other hand the Magic Star in my collection definitely needs to be upgraded and this is a perfect chance to add a minty pony to my loose collection.  I've never de carded a pony before and I'm crazy over MOCs so the thought of taking her off her card makes me feel guilty.  I know in the end she's my pony and I'm free to do what I want with her but I'm curious.  If this was your pony and you were in this situation what would you do?  Keep her MOC, decard her or keep her MOC until a proper MOC comes along.  Help me decide what to do!!!

Offline Khema

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I need some help from my Arena peeps!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 04:08:42 PM »
I would keep her on the card, at least for a while. Once you take her off, she can't go back. I think it's a knee-jerk reaction to want to open ponies when we first get them. Once she is displayed for a while, you'll be glad you kept her on the card.

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 04:18:48 PM »
I'd leave him on his card (sorry, Magic Star is a boy in my herd). You can always find another mint loose pony later.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 01:48:13 PM »
Hmmm....that is a hard one. Can I ask is she likely to fall out of her card? Is the bubble that damaged?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 01:57:02 PM »
If I could stand keeping anything MOC/MIB at all, I think I'd keep her on her card unless, as hathorcat asked, she's actually in peril of falling out on her own.  I haven't come across a minty loose Magic Star yet, but I also haven't yet started looking for an upgrade for the one I have.  I can tell you, though, that I have a very, very minty Cupcake, Scrumptious and Twilight, so I know that there are minty So Softs loose out there :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal