collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fast ways?  (Read 301 times)

Offline Rowan Badart

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
Fast ways?
« on: May 01, 2014, 10:34:04 PM »
Hi,

I'm currently switching from Italy 4 stamped to cc US version of the first 6 collector ponies (for the most part for now)
I have Italy butterscotch and bleu belle in 4 stamped variation up for trade, but it's going a bit slow (or im just impatient:P)
In the meanwhile i'm looking for US cc butterscotch, bleu belle or snuzzle....but it's not that easy i discovered.....
I am not a collector collector, just want the first 6 ponies in a variant and condition i like and that's it.
If trading keeps going slow i'm thinking of selling my Italians so i can buy the ones i would like to have, instead of trading.

Can anybody tell me the best way to get these babies faster, without paying high prices as seen on ebay?
Any good stores?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Fast ways?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 02:50:36 PM »
Unfortunately collecting comes and goes - sometimes things sell/trade fast and sometimes they take their time. It all depends on who is looking at the time. Vintage ponies are only really going to be available through collectors or people selling second hand/childhood items. So there are no stores per say - certainly no stores any cheaper than ebay.

Online I would recommend sales/trades via the Arena forums or ebay. Are you looking at buy it now listings for this ponies? Check out auctions - they will typically end lower than BINs and are more accurate for value. The original 6 CF versions are relatively easy to find if you have a little patience.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal