collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Go Away! It's MINE!!!!!  (Read 1500 times)

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Go Away! It's MINE!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 03:55:36 PM »
Spock!

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 04:29:09 PM »
You guys are great! 

The robotic beastie is finally home and charging...I actually have to clean before I let it clean :X  somuchstuffonflooromg

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 04:33:50 PM »
I did not know what that was at first, congrats :)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2014, 05:38:39 PM »
Lol. I'd call it (Johnny) number 5!

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2014, 05:43:11 PM »
So awesome! I'd love one some day (especially if it can pick up all the cat hair floating across the floor).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2014, 09:54:47 PM »
Ooh!  Congrats.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2014, 10:30:34 PM »
Nice find! Also this thread made me laugh :lol:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2014, 01:06:25 AM »
Robbie Roomba

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2014, 07:43:21 AM »
Robbie Roomba

I think we have a winner!

I just turned the thing on while I play on the computer.  This is too funny.  My dog's freaking out XD

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2014, 08:49:49 AM »
Cool! I've always wanted to get one of those to harass the cats  :biggrin:

I HATE how pushy and nosy and grabby people get at the thrift store- that happens a lot at the Goodwill Outlet, it's gotten so competitive it isn't even very fun to go now.  People seriously push and shove each other to get to the new bins they wheel out...   SO not my thing.  :huh:

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2014, 09:42:48 AM »
Cool! I've always wanted to get one of those to harass the cats  :biggrin:

I HATE how pushy and nosy and grabby people get at the thrift store- that happens a lot at the Goodwill Outlet, it's gotten so competitive it isn't even very fun to go now.  People seriously push and shove each other to get to the new bins they wheel out...   SO not my thing.  :huh:

LOL!  Omg, the outlet: where the junk of the junk ends up XD  I don't even bother with the clothes bins...when I start rooting around in one, people begin to gather around the same bin.  I mean, there's a whole store of bins!!  Just because I'm looking at one doesn't mean there's anything good in it!

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2014, 10:54:49 AM »
Roomba is awesome!  We got one last year to try to help manage that cat hair and associated dust on the floor for my allergies...and it has definitely helped! 

For anyone NOT fortunate enough to find one for $30 at Goodwill, lol ;) ... Bed Bath & Beyond has them, and you CAN use your 20% off coupon on them!  They are still pricey, but I think its totally worth it.

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Go Away! It\'s MINE!!!!!
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2014, 10:57:39 AM »
If you click the picture, it will take you to a video ^_^

(please excuse the terrible, terrible mess!  I decided today was the day for spring cleaning and made more of a mess!)

Post Merge: April 28, 2014, 10:59:01 AM

Roomba is awesome!  We got one last year to try to help manage that cat hair and associated dust on the floor for my allergies...and it has definitely helped! 

For anyone NOT fortunate enough to find one for $30 at Goodwill, lol ;) ... Bed Bath & Beyond has them, and you CAN use your 20% off coupon on them!  They are still pricey, but I think its totally worth it.

I wasn't entirely sure I was going to keep this thing until I saw it suck up m'dog's discarded tufts of hair.  She doesn't exactly shed, but there are always little hair bunnies on the carpet.  Robbie Roomba just slurped them up and kept rollin'!

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2014, 12:10:26 PM »
Congrats on your new robot that'll make your life a little easier! :D

Robbie Roomba

I just turned the thing on while I play on the computer.  This is too funny.  My dog's freaking out XD
I have a two-foot robot that was sold at RadioShack in the 80's and it was marketed with the name Robie Sr. I got him from a town common yard sale last August that lets you bring your own bags and fill them with goodies and people running the pay table just look at the size and fullness of a customer's bag(s) to name a price. I found Robie under a table while browsing the goods. One of his hands was broken off but I found it in a nearly empty laundry basket next to him. I had to have him! I love robots! But boy, he's so heavy to carry in one arm while carrying a half full tote bag in the other hand past people through tight aisles in a maze of tables heaped with stuff so I could keep browsing. I didn't want to miss something making a drop off at my mom's car (she was with me at the sale). I paid around ten dollars total for my full tote bag and Robie Sr. I need his demonstration tape cassette, remote controller, and charger to get him to move and talk and they're pretty expensive on Ebay. There's also a much smaller model of Robie Sr. called Robie Jr. and I want to get the little guy for him and myself.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:19:27 PM by Beachball »

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2014, 12:26:00 PM »
Congrats on your new robot that'll make your life a little easier! :D

Robbie Roomba

I have a two-foot robot that was sold at RadioShack in the 80's and it was marketed with the name Robie Sr. I got him from a town common yard sale last August that lets you bring your own bags and fill them with goodies and people running the pay table just look at the size and fullness of a customer's bag(s) to name a price. I found Robie under a table while browsing the goods. One of his hands was broken off but I found it in a nearly empty laundry basket next to him. I had to have him! I love robots! But boy, he's so heavy to carry in one arm while carrying a half full tote bag in the other hand past people through tight aisles in a maze of tables heaped with stuff so I could keep browsing. I didn't want to miss something making a drop off at my mom's car (she was with me at the sale). I paid around ten dollars total for my full tote bag and Robie Sr. I need his demonstration tape cassette, remote controller, and charger to get him to move and talk and they're pretty expensive on Ebay. There's also a much smaller model of Robie Sr. called Robie Jr. and I want to get the little guy for him and myself.

I had Robie Jr. when I was a kid!  I remember he had a little tray table and clamp-like hands.  The commercial showed him carrying cans of soda...yeah, he couldn't do that very well XD  Still, it was fun to play with even though he didn't do much.

I had a remote control dog, too.  It had to have been the Roomba's ancestor...imagine a Roomba but covered in plush fabric, plastic eyes, and a wire antenna as a tail.  It had two functions" on & off XD  I wish I had a picture of it; I can't find it anywhere online!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal