collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 68807 times)

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile

Haha yes yes you have been quite the influence! xD My husband thought at first you worked for Funko! LOL He stalks MlpArena time to time. Thank you for the complements on my collection! I will continue to make it grow!!! We are taking a trip tomorrow to go glitter hunting again.  I agree, there needs to be MORE exclusives!!! I have the ThinkGeek glow-in-the- dark Dr Whooves which I love! <3 OMG I would LOVE a Blossomforth!!!! Shining Armor? Cadance!? Flash Sentry!? ZECORA!?  There are sooooo many characters they could make!!! Lets pressure Funko into making MORE! I will buy them ALL!!!  :silly:

Hahha thats so hilarious I wish I did! I added pictures to my previous post btw ;) You are just missing a couple great work so far you have the hardest two which is what counts Bon Bon and Spitfire, amazing finds was so jealous of that store! Hmmm lets seee.....

Hot Topic Exclusives
Shining Armor and Cadence
Luna and Celestia
King Sombra and Queen Crysalis
Discord and Tirek
Braeburn and Appleboom
Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo

Toysrus Exclusives
Berry Punch and Zecora

Thinkgeek Exclusives
Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer

Walmart Exclusives
Flitter and Cloudchaser

Target Exclusives
Cheerilee and Thunderlane

Barnes n Noble Exclusives
Soarin and Carrot Top

Amazon Exclusives
Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara

And they are all released the same year..... I can dream right....

I love the idea of your dreams but for my wallet I hope to goodness there is some spacing. How about all of these over 2 years.

With how well hT did with these ponies, other retailers would be dumb not to try to get a piece of the action.

Last year it was amazon who released the pony images early. Yes a snafu. But I am guessing if they have any then they won't be making that mistake again.

We know that we are getting SDCC ponies but I wonder what the edition size will be. I know there was much speculation over last year's 1008. And there are still a good number of SDCC muffin and RD around. I'm curious if funko will do a smaller edition size. In my years collecting funko 1008 has been the most. Usually they do 480 or 240. I wonder if they have a smaller edition size if this year's SDCC will be harder to get. Clearly some if the SDCC items will be an edition size if 1008.

Oh and help all of us pony collectors if funko ever does any of the ponies in one of their smaller editions. For there fan evening at SDCC they have a Number of items that are limited to 6, 12 or 24. If a special pony were ever limited to 24, well the price on those could be crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
  I just won an auction for a Glitter BM , doodling around last night ,i placed a bid on one for 50 with max of 54 and now  I just won it for 52 :)
I can't wait to receive it :)
I'm stuck at home with lots of pain killers for my back pain and can not hunt them down at all :( ,i think my meds  are helping ebay making me bid on things LOL :)

I can't wait for the next pop funko   we  need  AJ and Rarity ,BM and the CMC :)

Awe! Feel better sooon! I wish I could give away my energy! Congrats on your Big Mac! ( I was about to abreviate him BM Lolololololol) thats a VERY good price for him online!!!!! He is so pretty looking, him and AJ! I wonder if they are going to make more Pop figures soon!?

Post Merge: June 18, 2014, 11:27:43 PM

Did you say cool pictures :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

OMG!!!! SO MUCH LOVE!!! Heey Ive taken a picture similar to yours, with the glitters scattered all over the floor like that! Great minds think alike!! I think when Funko is done with MLP (maybe in like 5years) I can arrange all of them into one GIANTrainbow!!! :rainbow: Hmmmm.... by then I might need a really big shelf!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 11:29:15 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile

I think the price of Big Mac is just settling down to normal now that more people are finding him.  $50 should be what these cost at most.  I've been able to get all mine off ebay for that much or less including shipping. A few have been only $35!  Spitfire and Bon Bon might be the only exceptions depending on if they start sending out more or not.  The fact that you couldn't get glitters of them at Hot Topic is what is making them more scarce. 

They all remind me of different things:

Big Mac is a Mexican cherry fire opal.
Applejack is Mexican fire jelly opal (orange  variation).
Spitfire is an aqua marine gemstone of the highest quality color.
Dr. W is a rootbeer gummi.
Fluttershy is a lemon gummi.
DJ is Sprite.
Bon Bon is Ginger Ale.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 06:38:48 AM by Marigold »

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
And I meant to thank Aquaticneon for posting pics of the glitter ponies like that. Against the white background the colors really pop! and what am impressive display in box. Do you display inbox? I know you have pics of them out of the box but was just wondering.

I also forgot to mention that I was able to visit Funko HQ and saw a production sample for Rarity. It;s been a long time coming but she looks FANTASTIC and is totally worth the wait. I wasn't allowed to take a pic sorry.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
And I meant to thank Aquaticneon for posting pics of the glitter ponies like that. Against the white background the colors really pop! and what am impressive display in box. Do you display inbox? I know you have pics of them out of the box but was just wondering.

I also forgot to mention that I was able to visit Funko HQ and saw a production sample for Rarity. It;s been a long time coming but she looks FANTASTIC and is totally worth the wait. I wasn't allowed to take a pic sorry.

Awe thank you! I actually am displaying in box right now, but I do switch it up, I was displaying them out of box for awhile, but my display with my shelf atm looks better with them in the darn Trixie Box doesn't want to fit though! Once I have a lot more figures such as Discord, and Princesses I will probably start displays out of box I'm not sure it kinda depends on space and what not so far half of my shelf is filled, the blindbags and all that will have to move when more funkos come out ;)

For Sale Wants

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I don't think (once the hype dies down) that Sweetie Drops and Spitfire will be as hard to find as people fear.  They will show up at Barns n Nobles and all the little shops that sell most of Funko's product.   I think the prices we are seeing are due to people not wanting to wait, and panic.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
They should but who knows! I mean Barnes still has yet to pick up Lyra and Pinkie Pie so I guess we will just have to wait and see!

For Sale Wants

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
I agree Gala.   I can wait it out.   

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
I've been out of the loop for a while, so this may be a silly question (I'm at work and didn't want to leaf through 46 pages), but has Daring Doo been released? I have been hoping that she would be the fair exclusive for a few years now, and my guess is this is going to be the only way to get one.

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
    • View Profile
I've been out of the loop for a while, so this may be a silly question (I'm at work and didn't want to leaf through 46 pages), but has Daring Doo been released? I have been hoping that she would be the fair exclusive for a few years now, and my guess is this is going to be the only way to get one.

Nope she hasn't been released yet :) We only have seen the prototypes! :)
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram

She is not released yet. We are expecting a presale of Daring and Rarity early July.

For Sale Wants

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Found glitter Spitfire at Wizard World Philly!!!!!

The vendor made the comment that I got the last one.  He had TONS of normal Funkos, so I asked if he had more than one Spitfire.  Apparently he did...but didn't know how many.

...although I am kookoo for for glittery Funko ponies, she's going on eBay (I,er, spent too much today lol).

AJLareneg

Ok so I know she's nothing special but.. :b

Spoiler
Yay. :3

Were there different versions of her released? I thought for some reason she had purple glitter and not gold, but maybe I was mistaken? I wonder where I got the idea from. xD;

Gloomygirl777

Yay!! You finally got her AJ!!! She is beautiful..I think she is one of the prettiest of all the glitters. I'm not sure about the glitter color but I am sure someone on here can tell you. :)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
Mines gold I got her soon as she was released, pretty sure they are all gold. Congrats on her I know you were hunting for her!

For Sale Wants

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal