collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 68799 times)

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Amazon finally shipped my Spitfire. Still waiting them to get and ship my Bon Bon.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Thanks  to shomenodder for another angle of Daring Do, love those wings, thats something I don't think we have seen from hasbro in the G4 line isn't it?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Post Merge: May 31, 2014, 08:24:12 AM

Continued from http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,339210.0.html

FUNKO FIGURE UPDATE - 5/30/14

The next two Funko Figures are:  Rarity and Daring Do!  Here are some prototype pics!  Special thanks to AppleDash1 for spotting them on the Funko Forums, and for ShoMeNodder for posting them!

So cute! Rarity's horn seems a little large? But I do love her hair and Daring Do's outfit! CUTE!

Horn is looking the same size as DJ and Lyras I think why it may seem large to some is because the hasbro molds always do shorter horns than they are in the show just look at any of the figures especially ones like Princess Celestia her horn has never been the right size.. cannot wait to see how Funko pulls that one off!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 08:25:15 AM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Hmm...I wonder if Daring will have her wing bandaged, and I hope she doesn't have the same issue as Twilight where her cutie mark is a little too far round onto her butt because of the wing placements. I don't usually like clothes on ponies, but I like Daring's look really good, though I imagine the chase variant might look a bit silly!
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
Well I ordered A LOT and only 1 glitter out of them all... this wave is seriously the WORST :'( and no stores have them around here or sign of them, looks like I'm going to ebay..

For Sale Wants

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRARITY!!!!!!!!  *flails*

...and Daring Do has closed wings!!  *flops around on floor*

brittney_rochelle

• Trade Count: (0)
courtesy of ShoMeNodder

YES FINALLY! I can finally see my Rarity!

Post Merge: May 31, 2014, 01:20:25 PM

If I preorder and I get a glittery, I will probably trade her off. So there's that haha. I'm just not a fan of them.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:20:25 PM by brittney_rochelle »

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Well I ordered A LOT and only 1 glitter out of them all... this wave is seriously the WORST :'( and no stores have them around here or sign of them, looks like I'm going to ebay..
How many did you order, if I may ask?
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
How many did you order, if I may ask?

I'll PM you about it.

For Sale Wants

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Mine finally arrived.  I ordered 7 of each, and got a glitter applejack. It was my biggest order yet as there were two of us hoping for a glitter Big Mac.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 02:42:36 PM by slj84 »

Offline MandarinCupcake

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Mandrixa - Etsy Shop

Finally! I'm so excited for Rarity. She looks great!

I wound up cancelling my order for Big Mac and I'm glad I did. I fell out of love with him about a week later. :P I can't wait for Rarity though, and this is one glitter I am going to track down for sure.

Ooooo!! Rarity! *grabbie hands* I haven't bought any of the Funkos yet, but I will be buying her!

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD FINALLY!!! RARITY!!!!  :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :freak: :freak: :freak:

I can't wait for her to show up in stores ^^
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Gloomygirl777

Which one did you get???

I have totally gotten frustrated with waiting also and calling when there is no sign of them in NC either. Then I saw yesterday that they are almost gone on the HT website so I went ahead and ordered a Big Mac. Don't think I have much of a chance of getting a glitter but oh well...at least I will have my Big Mac.

And I see that Big Mac glitter is now up to 200 on ebay?? These people have gone insane....no way am I paying that much for a glitter pony.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 06:48:47 PM by Gloomygirl777 »

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile

Which one did you get???

I have totally gotten frustrated with waiting also and calling when there is no sign of them in NC either. Then I saw yesterday that they are almost gone on the HT website so I went ahead and ordered a Big Mac. Don't think I have much of a chance of getting a glitter but oh well...at least I will have my Big Mac.

I just placed an order today & had it delivered to my local HT.  I figured since I'll be going there to return most of 'em anyway, I'd just take advantage of the free shipping.

I am crossing my fingers for some glitters!  Last time I ordered this many, I got 2 glittery Twilights...hoping for the same pony luck this time around!

Post Merge: May 31, 2014, 06:47:45 PM

Oh, and the last time they put up  the "Almost Gone" tag they had them for at least two weeks, if not a month.

Gloomygirl777

Oh, and the last time they put up  the "Almost Gone" tag they had them for at least two weeks, if not a month.

Hot Topic has tricked me!!!!  :lol: OH well...I have been dying for a Big Mac anyway.......and I ordered over the phone yesterday and when I asked the guy if I would still get my 30 percent off for the internet special they had going on he put that onto the 12.54....??...I don't know...but my order ended up being only 9.69 so I'm not complaining. Not a bad deal. Would be an even more spectacular deal if I got a glitter Big Mac :bubble: Please don't pop my bubble!!! Lol

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile

Hot Topic has tricked me!!!!  :lol: OH well...I have been dying for a Big Mac anyway.......and I ordered over the phone yesterday and when I asked the guy if I would still get my 30 percent off for the internet special they had going on he put that onto the 12.54....??...I don't know...but my order ended up being only 9.69 so I'm not complaining. Not a bad deal. Would be an even more spectacular deal if I got a glitter Big Mac :bubble: Please don't pop my bubble!!! Lol

That's a great deal!  Hey, it's possible that yours will be a Glitter Mac :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal