collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Are There Dogs in Your Bed?  (Read 1337 times)

Offline ponybabe

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Are There Dogs in Your Bed?
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2014, 05:53:33 AM »
We have a cat and no dogs but our cat is allowed to sleep in our bed :):

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She get's to sleep wherever she wants, even on our couch (we have a blanket where she likes to sleep best):

As of late though, she's been sleeping on my large suitcase that we have on my husband's side of the bed :biggrin: Don't have a pic of her sleeping on that suitcase but here's a pic of her sleeping on another suitcase, my husband's small one, shortly after he got back from a business trip:

She's gotten a thing about sleeping on suitcases and backpacks :P:

Many thanks to Nence for my adorable sig with my cat Chani in it and Btd for my lovely avatar!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2014, 06:21:54 AM »
Nope, and no dogs will be going in my bed. I'm a cat lover, but my cat seems to not appreciate boundaries, and this has happened frequently, whereby we go to go to bed and there is Gu under the duvet, head on the pillow and she looks up sleepily like "Oh, did you want to get in?"

Naughty kitty.

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2014, 08:48:56 AM »
Cats sleeping on things... :lol: Maybe she's on the suitcases and backpacks so you won't go!

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2014, 09:31:16 AM »
My dog is allowed to stay on a certain bed, in the spare bedroom. It's her throne. :u

Otherwise my mom gets mad when I let her on my bed. >:(
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline ponybabe

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2014, 11:22:59 AM »
Cats sleeping on things... :lol: Maybe she's on the suitcases and backpacks so you won't go!

You know I never thought about it that way, but I bet you're totally right :lol: She does seem to hate it when we leave her with her "grandparents" when we go on vacation, poor kitty :(

Many thanks to Nence for my adorable sig with my cat Chani in it and Btd for my lovely avatar!

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2014, 11:49:01 AM »
I will never allow a dog to be in my bed under the covers. I can't stand the idea of doggy hair in my sheets. It's just icky.

However I love when Chrissy decides to come sleep with me. She curls up at the foot of the bed or right up against my body when it's cold. I have a fleece blanket that I cover her with. She does tend to trap me in one position when she is on top of the covers like that but I like having the companionship of my doggy sleeping with me without the worrying "ickyness" of dog hair and dirt and what not in my sheets. Plus Chrissy is a boxer so she tends to get extra drooly. She is allowed on my parents bed when they are there in the mornings and before they go to sleep at night. But she knows when the TV goes off it's time for her to get down. She has her own bed in their room. The only time she gets to stay the night on their bed is if one of my parents is gone.

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2014, 02:24:37 PM »
My first dog, Mochachina, is a 13 year old lab so she's always had her own crate or bed to go to. She did sometimes get invited up when she was younger for a cuddle or play but I doubt she ever slept with us.
Three years ago, I got a shelter dog, Cinderellie or Ellie Mae for short, who is at least part dog from what we can tell.  lol! Nah, she has mini poodle mix on her intake card but I still think there's some Muppet or luck dragon in there as she's so floppy! She doesn't shed and is super warm and my husband has to go find her and sleeps with her like she's a teddy bear! The only thing I hate is wanting to cuddle my husband and getting a face full of dog breath!

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Lindsay1988

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2014, 02:54:30 PM »
My lady often sleeps on my bed. I have a blanket for her that I'll throw on the bed so the hair won't get on my sheets. That works great for me,  im always calmer when she's sleeping on my bed, love the little sounds she makes :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T210 met Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal