collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52893 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #810 on: April 08, 2015, 01:40:17 PM »
So...I went to Manchester for a couple of days and one of the Disney Stores (yes, they have two, the lucky gits) had at least one of the LE Kristoff dolls o.o I didn't expect to see that!

I got my pre-ordered Coronation Elsa and Anna POPs and caved and bought some of the TsumTsums whilst I was in a DS - Sven, Elsa, and Anna (and "Miss Bunny" from Bambi. I keep wanting to call her Ferlene :lol: It's a shame she never got a real name :/ )

They restocked the Frozen Feven soft toys before I left and, wow, they're lovely! Just a shame their plush princesses feel so cheap and flimsy :( "PoshPaws" make a very cute baby Sven plush but I resisted him...and good thing, too, as I found the final two TY ponies I needed  :blush: I'm 22 and spent so much money on soft toys....
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: April 08, 2015, 06:49:29 PM »
OMG, Olaf brains...in a cup!  Now THAT'S creepy :rofl:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 11, 2015, 01:34:36 PM »
I got an Elsa bank and an Elsa canvas artwork today.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: April 13, 2015, 04:08:21 AM »
Pics anyone ? :bateyes:
I still have pics to upload but I haven't had time  yet :blush:

OMG, Olaf brains...in a cup!  Now THAT'S creepy :rofl:

yeah its kinda between a LOL moment and an eeeewwww! moment when I look at that pic :P
The Disney on Ice dolls don't look very good quality to me- especially as they are so expensive! not that I wouldn't still like some in my collection though... :lookround: :yikes:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 13, 2015, 03:59:28 PM »
I bought an Elsa figure from eBay and it finally arrived.

It was sold just as a cake topper, so I wasn't sure how the quality would be, but when I got it, I was thrilled to see it was a Bullyland figure. I couldn't believe how detailed she is, despite her small size. I also love the use of translucent plastic for the cape part of her dress.

I have a couple Bullyland Hello Kitty figures so I was familiar with the brand. I just wish they could be bought directly in the US instead out having to pay huge international shipping costs. I only paid $8 for Elsa, and got free shipping, so I think I got a good deal. There's a few Bullyland Rapunzel figures I want now, I'm just waiting to find one for around what I paid for the Elsa figure.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 14, 2015, 03:56:26 AM »
:like:   yep they aren't easy to find and you got a good deal!  I got bullyland Elsa, Anna and Kristoff (I haven't seen any other Frozen ones yet) , also Rapunzel (one with her hair loose and one with her hair in the flowered braid with Pascal on her shoulder), Flynn, and Maximus. They were never sold in the shops around here (my area of the UK) but I got Elsa from ebay , and the others from an awesome toy store I visit every summer in Verona Italy. They cost around 7 euros there , and £7 in the UK (on ebay, might get them slightly cheaper now depending on the character ), so you got your Elsa for a better price! big congrats!! :bigups:  :cheer:  :frolic:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: April 14, 2015, 09:50:57 AM »
:like:   yep they aren't easy to find and you got a good deal!  I got bullyland Elsa, Anna and Kristoff (I haven't seen any other Frozen ones yet) , also Rapunzel (one with her hair loose and one with her hair in the flowered braid with Pascal on her shoulder), Flynn, and Maximus. They were never sold in the shops around here (my area of the UK) but I got Elsa from ebay , and the others from an awesome toy store I visit every summer in Verona Italy. They cost around 7 euros there , and £7 in the UK (on ebay, might get them slightly cheaper now depending on the character ), so you got your Elsa for a better price! big congrats!! :bigups:  :cheer:  :frolic:

Do you have both versions of the Bullyland Elsa and Anna? They had them at John Lewis and had Coronation versions, too! Though they were a bit steep price-wise at around £9.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: April 15, 2015, 05:15:04 AM »
No ...wish I did. I only have Anna in her snow outfit and Elsa in her ice dress - not the coronation ones - although I'd love those too if I can ever find them ;) £9 is expensive though :crazy:   I do have other figurines of the girls in the coronation outfits .
When did you see them at John Lewis? :)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: April 15, 2015, 05:44:18 AM »
I'm guessing the only way to get Frozen Fever Elsa is to buy her with Anna in the two pack right?

I don't care for Anna so I don't guess I'll be getting it.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: April 15, 2015, 10:24:08 AM »
No ...wish I did. I only have Anna in her snow outfit and Elsa in her ice dress - not the coronation ones - although I'd love those too if I can ever find them ;) £9 is expensive though :crazy:   I do have other figurines of the girls in the coronation outfits .

Last week at the one in the Trafford Centre in Manchester :) They were in the toy section.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: April 16, 2015, 05:27:05 AM »
I'm guessing the only way to get Frozen Fever Elsa is to buy her with Anna in the two pack right?

I don't care for Anna so I don't guess I'll be getting it.

yep..but if you keep an eye on ebay they are already coming up for sale loose (at least I saw some in the UK last week) so you might be able to get a FF Elsa on her own that way  :)

Last week at the one in the Trafford Centre in Manchester :) They were in the toy section.

oh, awesome! perhaps that means they'll get them around here soon too then *is hopeful* :hope: :frolic: I was worried you'd say last year or something :P

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 16, 2015, 08:46:23 AM »
Here's pictures of my Elsa bank and wall art. The wall art is a lot prettier in person. For some reason my camera  made it looked washed out but in real life it is pretty and the colors are a little brighter.

I know Elsa's expression on the bank is off and it looks like she is angry but the dress is so pretty. All of the banks had flaws so I had to chose the one that looked best even with flaws.

Ponyfan

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: April 18, 2015, 04:57:36 AM »
They are both lovely! :lovey: :bigups:  :heart:  I'd like to get my hands on the bank especially! I've not seen the Elsa ones  here yet - only some of the other princesses

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #823 on: April 18, 2015, 12:50:27 PM »
I hope the banks show up in the UK. :) I saw some of the other princess ones before but not lately. I got an Elsa magnetic dress up doll at Target today in the dollar section. It has her coronation and ice dresses. :)

Ponyfan

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: April 19, 2015, 07:37:55 PM »
I was reorganizing my cabinet in preparation for my RAH Code Geass Zero R2 doll from Japan (I'm so excited!), and I finally deboxed my Frozen Fever dolls. Here are all my Frozen dolls together. I have all of the 1/6th scales. ^.^

A long way from just having the original release Anna and Elsa on a bookshelf when this thread was in its early days!
Sig by Corona
Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal