collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52694 times)

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #630 on: December 29, 2014, 12:56:31 PM »
Theres adult Frozen tshirts in Asda and Primark!

I've only seen one in Primark, and it felt really thin and nasty (It had Olaf on it, and I wasn't too into the dseign either. The kid ones they do in there looked better xD) :( Are there others?

Sadly no Asda nearby to me :( Only Tesco. Lots and lots of Tesco.

Thereis also an all over print photo tee in Primark, and Olaf jimmers. But I don't buy much primark stuff, it is a bit cheap and nasty, not really my size either.

You can check Asda online! the Elsa tshirt is currently down to £4, and I have two, they are good for the price. Theres also adult jimmers on sale. New but I haven't bought yet are Anna/Elsa underwear, olar underwear, and socks. Plus ADULT Elsa and Anna costumes. But they aren't too great.

....... I don't stalk Asda or nothin'
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: December 29, 2014, 01:19:15 PM »

Thereis also an all over print photo tee in Primark, and Olaf jimmers. But I don't buy much primark stuff, it is a bit cheap and nasty, not really my size either.

You can check Asda online! the Elsa tshirt is currently down to £4, and I have two, they are good for the price. Theres also adult jimmers on sale. New but I haven't bought yet are Anna/Elsa underwear, olar underwear, and socks. Plus ADULT Elsa and Anna costumes. But they aren't too great.

....... I don't stalk Asda or nothin'

I might have a look - I mostly use Primark for socks and pyjamas, though, so I won't get my hopes up too much! (their branded PJs are always super expensive, too :( I had hoped they might have reduced the MLP short ones but nope! Despite being on the reduced rail and all *grumblegrumble*)

I'll have a lil look at Asda online :D
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: December 29, 2014, 05:14:56 PM »
I think I might have a lookie at Asda online too :P  :flirty:  I saw an Anna and Elsa top in Sainsburys today but there was only 1 left and it was age 10  :facepalm:  ... not that I wasn't tempted but hubby was eyerolling

Hey , has anyone heard when the new Frozen LE dolls will be released yet? :what:   

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: December 29, 2014, 08:46:38 PM »
Hey , has anyone heard when the new Frozen LE dolls will be released yet? :what:   
They haven't been officially confirmed yet outside of the Radio Disney Club, which is a French website that tends to be pretty good in terms of rumor accuracy. If the dolls are happening, it's likely that they'll either pre-release sometime in January or February for a March pickup, or just be made available for same-day purchase some time in March. The short comes out in March, a bit earlier than the Tangled Ever After short debuted, and the Wedding Rapunzel doll was for pre-order in February with a March release date.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: December 30, 2014, 04:14:04 PM »
Thanks Moss :)  :bigups:   

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #635 on: December 30, 2014, 04:37:31 PM »
This was on the front page of DA:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/OOAK-Elsa-money-box-repaint-502844785
It's a repaint of some knock off Elsa money box (here's the original: http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ICTI-audited-factory-frozen-money-box_60135283547/showimage.html ).
The painter did an outstanding job with it.

Oh ok since that's the title of the thread, here's my Elsa and Anna that I picked up to help with my G4 pony customs. The Elsa one is behind her. Included my Snowdrop and Ice Swirl customs also:

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #636 on: December 31, 2014, 02:13:50 PM »
Wanted to share my trip to the DS today!!! So all the Frozen stuff was stil lall thefe!! They even had the NEW mini Anna animimator doll!! Its SO cute, it comes in a little makeup like plastic tote with a handle!!!

I also saw Zarina Classic doll for $8 marked down, and allll the new 101 dalmation stuff! The Cruela mug is a must-have!!! :3

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #637 on: December 31, 2014, 04:28:38 PM »
Wanted to share my trip to the DS today!!! So all the Frozen stuff was stil lall thefe!! They even had the NEW mini Anna animimator doll!! Its SO cute, it comes in a little makeup like plastic tote with a handle!!!

I also saw Zarina Classic doll for $8 marked down, and allll the new 101 dalmation stuff! The Cruela mug is a must-have!!! :3
must   see   pictures   0.0!!!
i really love anna. and the idea of a mini animator doll is too much for me. i hope you can post pictures soon.

k. just found a picture and i'm dying from cuteness!! how much do the retail for?  i really want one, but my dolly budget is kinda empty.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 04:32:54 PM by rosierjay »

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 01, 2015, 09:00:02 AM »
I'm curious about the retail price of the mini animator dolls because I've seen a few on eBay and they want like $50 or more for them. I'm waiting for the Disney Store's site to add them so I can buy them. I'll likely buy them all.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 01, 2015, 11:12:38 AM »
I'd love to see pictures of the new items too. :) I put my Frozen 2015  calendar up today.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 01, 2015, 04:48:31 PM »
I'd love to see pictures of the new items too. :) I put my Frozen 2015  calendar up today.

Ponyfan

Me too  :lovey:  :)

Post Merge: January 01, 2015, 04:51:05 PM

ETA found a silver colored /gem " Let It Go"  necklace  with a snowflake on it  at TRU yesterday and  grabbed one! :frolic:  they also had the new Mattel Elsa (got her too ) but no Anna yet and no new singing Elsa either.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 04:51:05 PM by Ringlets »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: January 02, 2015, 02:09:56 PM »
The necklace from TRU sounds pretty Ringlets.  :) I think the new singing Elsa's are still pretty hard to find. I got mine as a gift but I haven't seen any on the shelves in the stores. I saw some Frozen snack/drink cups yesterday. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #642 on: January 03, 2015, 12:18:46 AM »
Next time I visit the Disney Store I shall take some pictures!!! Ididnt have my phone with me at the time, but I don't live very far from the mall. I plan on getting the Cruela mug as soon as I'm finished with bills. Also, I saw mini classic dolls!!!! There was Ariel, Evil Queen, Anna, and Aurora. There was an Anna toddler mini set I really should have picked up!

Post Merge: January 03, 2015, 12:19:56 AM

Also lone wolf, I LOVE your Elsa and snowdrop pony customs!!!! Did you commission those or did you make them!? They are so lovely! :lovey:

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: January 04, 2015, 03:28:46 PM »
They haven't been officially confirmed yet outside of the Radio Disney Club, which is a French website that tends to be pretty good in terms of rumor accuracy. If the dolls are happening, it's likely that they'll either pre-release sometime in January or February for a March pickup, or just be made available for same-day purchase some time in March. The short comes out in March, a bit earlier than the Tangled Ever After short debuted, and the Wedding Rapunzel doll was for pre-order in February with a March release date.

These will hopefully/ fingers crossed be the first LE dolls I buy:) does the uk do pre-order? I thought it was more of first come bases.

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #644 on: January 04, 2015, 04:15:18 PM »

Also lone wolf, I LOVE your Elsa and snowdrop pony customs!!!! Did you commission those or did you make them!? They are so lovely! :lovey:

Thanks. I made both of them:
http://lonewolf3878.deviantart.com/art/Elsa-Pony-Custom-497430861
http://lonewolf3878.deviantart.com/art/Snowdrop-Brushable-Custom-425844955

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal