collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52813 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #615 on: December 21, 2014, 10:38:21 AM »
I was really lucky to get the snowglobe. I had checked for them at Target a couple of times and although the price stickers were on the shelf there the shelf was empty. A couple of weeks ago I went to Target and checked their Frozen Christmas stuff and they had 4 snowglobes on the shelf. :) While I was deciding which snowglobe to get a Target employee came up and said she was looking for the Frozen snowglobes.  I said "They're right here" After a few moments she asked me how many I wanted and I told her one.  Then she said "I need the other 3" and took the other 3 away. She put them behind the electronics/camera register. 

I hope you get the skating sisters soon, Sprinklescupcake. Congrats on your Frozen on ice tickets. 

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: December 21, 2014, 05:51:02 PM »
I got Deluxe Fashion Anna and Elsa for Christmas!!! I'm debating on whether or not to take them out of the box... They look great in the there and taking time out would expose them to more dust than they would get in my cabinet, but I want to take them out and pose them. What would others do with this mini dilemma?

I can't believe I have this!!
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Online brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: December 21, 2014, 05:56:55 PM »
^ I really want that!   :shocked:
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #618 on: December 21, 2014, 08:51:29 PM »
AAAAH! Sooooo lucky about that set! Congrats, Merry Xmas to you!

GUYS!!!! I had a surprise box in my freight today at work! I present to you.... the 2015 Mattel re-designs for Frozen dolls!!!

When I go home, IF IF IF I am lucky enough for them to LAST on the shelf until my breaktime, I will compare them to the older ones.

Post Merge: December 22, 2014, 09:54:52 AM

I GOT THEM!!!! I did a review with LOTS of photos HERE:
http://lalasprinklecupcake.tumblr.com/

*click on pics to view them in HQ!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 09:54:52 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #619 on: December 22, 2014, 12:09:06 PM »
Thanks for the review, Sprinklescupcake. I really like the new faces better than the old ones but I agree that the first issue dolls had better clothes. 

Ponyfan

Post Merge: December 23, 2014, 11:34:57 AM

I got my missing sticker from Panini today. Now my sticker book is complete. :)

« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 11:34:57 AM by Ponyfan »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: December 25, 2014, 05:48:34 PM »
Congrats on competing your Album Ponyfan :bigups:  :cheer:

Oooh! love the new faces on the Mattel dolls - they are much better  :like:  :bigups:  shame the clothes aren't as nice ..but ..they are different and different is good when you are so frozen obsess..*cough*  I mean collecting that you are already collecting variations of the current dolls :blush: 

I finally got the latest singing dolls of Elsa and Anna  from the US  (deluxe 11" ones with accessories and they are awesome!) - they haven't been stocked in the Uk yet  (  :throw:  @ DS UK ) they arrived safely on 24th Dec :lovey:  :frolic:   pics as soon as ..well as soon as I can figure out how to upload them on this computer and then to PB. I have a growing pile of pic spam that soooo needs posting here :faint:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #621 on: December 25, 2014, 10:50:06 PM »
Congrats on your new singing dolls Ringlets. I have some new things I need to add pictures of too. :)

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #622 on: December 28, 2014, 01:18:54 AM »
Here's the latest additions to my Frozen collection. :)

Snow Glow Elsa

Mattel Singing Elsa

Frozen the essential collection. It includes the essential guide and ultimate sticker book

Elsa throw

Ponyfan

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: December 28, 2014, 02:04:03 AM »
Finally went to a Disney Store (the three closest to me have closed down), and...wow, such disappointment :/ The Frozen section was tiny, Disney appear to have stopped selling Christmas items (or managed to sell the lot before Boxing Day), and Disney owning Marvel and Star Wars now means that half the store is that instead of being original Disney stuff :/ I miss the WALL and the MOUNTAIN of soft toys. It's now just one single small stand.

They had some of the winter Frozen soft toys, which were nice aside the doll bodies (I dunno how they do it it their soft dolls feel really cheap). They only seemed to have merchandise for a couple of the princesses (My friend LOVES Tangled and Snow White and I couldn't find her something small at all :/ ). Disney, it's no wonder your stores are doing so badly if this is the usual selection :/ At least they seem to be waiting for the UK release of BH6 to unleash the merchandise....
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: December 28, 2014, 06:28:32 AM »
Awesome new additions Ponyfan!!!! *grabby hands*  :dribble:  :lovey:  :dribble:  I still need all of those too! congrats!!!  :squee:  :frolic:  :happy:

I know what you mean CS - I sent hubby down to DS and there was nothing Frozen left ..again. and no new stuff. He did manage to get me deluxe singing Rapunzel on sale but nothing else  :drunk:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #625 on: December 28, 2014, 08:24:48 AM »
Im going to the DS on wednesday!! It will be my first Disney Store trip of 2015!!! xD I bet there will be NOTHING left of anything Frozen! I do still hope they have Xmas stuff on sale....

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: December 28, 2014, 10:43:45 AM »
Awesome new additions Ponyfan!!!! *grabby hands*  :dribble:  :lovey:  :dribble:  I still need all of those too! congrats!!!  :squee:  :frolic:  :happy:

I know what you mean CS - I sent hubby down to DS and there was nothing Frozen left ..again. and no new stuff. He did manage to get me deluxe singing Rapunzel on sale but nothing else  :drunk:

Aside the plush dolls, the over-priced mugs, and horrifically expensive tote bag (£10? Really, Disney? REALLY!?), all the other Frozen stuff was for children :/ Now okay I KNOW Disney's target audience is kids, but I swear their clothing sizes stop at about 10 years of age, and what about us adult fans? I've yet to see Frozen shirts in adult sizes in the UK  :huh: I guess I was more disappointed because I don't get to go to the DS often, the nearest being well over an hour's drive away now, but... :( They had the same selection of soft toys as over six months ago, too, which is annoying because I HAVE all the ones I want from the selection (barring maybe the female rabbit...is she Thumper's mate from Bambi or is she from something else?) so I wish they'd rotate it - I want Bolt, Sven, and was kind of hoping they might have some Christmas-themed stuff but nope :(
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #627 on: December 28, 2014, 02:54:11 PM »
Theres adult Frozen tshirts in Asda and Primark!

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: December 28, 2014, 03:24:03 PM »
Theres adult Frozen tshirts in Asda and Primark!

I've only seen one in Primark, and it felt really thin and nasty (It had Olaf on it, and I wasn't too into the dseign either. The kid ones they do in there looked better xD) :( Are there others?

Sadly no Asda nearby to me :( Only Tesco. Lots and lots of Tesco.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #629 on: December 29, 2014, 05:16:56 AM »
You guys don't have T-shirts for adults at your DS!? Mine does!!!! We had some Frozen ones, but idk if they are still going to be in stock when I check there in Wednesday. My Walmart though does have a new Elsa art baseball tee!!!I got that one and the Ariel\Eric one.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal