collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52878 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #315 on: September 15, 2014, 10:07:34 PM »
That Anna plush is sooooo nice!!! I have seen her, but Ive been saving for the Disney Store Dolls being released soon! You saw her at JCpenny you say!? I hope restocks Frozen plush soooon, id LOVE to get those instead of the DS versions which are too tall for my shelf! Signing Elsa is practically scraping the ceiling! I saw they relisted the shoe ordaments online!!!
:frolic:
I WILL get them n payday, as well as try my luck at getting the Disney Store Key ordament! To get it, select stores give thwm out in person to the first customer of the day. Time to get ready to get Frozen ordament CRAZY as Im almost dne halloween shopping!  :dance:

Post Merge: September 15, 2014, 10:13:43 PM

I'm seeing a lot of new Frozen merchandise too especially at Target in the dollar section. I finally got the Elsa and Anna party plates. :) Does anyone have the jewelry box from the Disney store online? It looks nice online but does it look as nice in person? I'm a little worried that the description says cardstock (I'm assuming the box is made of cardstock. )

Ponyfan

Ive been wondering the same thing! I really like it, but I hope its not made of cardboard! I would be scared it would get smushed in the mail!  :x
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 10:14:42 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 17, 2014, 11:17:55 AM »
I found one video that was most of Frozen on ice but there were still some cuts here and there. Here's For the First time in Forever Reprise from Frozen on Ice.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pq1dyLm-KM  What does everyone think about it?

Does anyone know where I can get a nice Elsa necklace besides Hot Topic? I saw a Frozen scooter today.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 17, 2014, 11:39:29 AM »
Anyone have a good idea as to what are the park exclusives? Heading there in October for Halloween, and I want to know if there's anything good.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 18, 2014, 03:24:41 AM »
I really wanna see Frozen on Ice :lovey:  ....I also wanna see the dolls you can get there  *grabby hands*  :lookround: :P
 pics anyone?  :bateyes:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 18, 2014, 05:29:45 AM »
The first two posts at this link show the On Ice dolls.

And here are some upcoming plushies:

Disney Store Frozen Anna Coronation Plush
by DisneyCollector, on Flickr

Disney Store Frozen Elsa Coronation Plush
by DisneyCollector, on Flickr

(pics obviously not mine!)
Anyone have a good idea as to what are the park exclusives? Heading there in October for Halloween, and I want to know if there's anything good.
I don't remember them having too many park exclusive items, actually. Most of what they were selling was Disney Store merch, but it depends on what you're looking for. They had a lot of t-shirts that I haven't seen elsewhere, but that was really all I saw. Oh, and they have the character sketches for almost all of the characters.

Are you going to Disney World or Disneyland?
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #320 on: September 18, 2014, 06:04:45 AM »
AAAHHHH!!! I NEEEEEEEED that coronation Anna!!! HOW DO I GET ONE!???
:squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 18, 2014, 06:05:46 AM »
The Frozen on Ice dolls look great.   I might have to get these coronation plushies . I saw an Anna's coronation dress costume at Toys R Us last weekend.

Ponyfan

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 18, 2014, 08:52:50 AM »
Thank you!  :lovey:  :hug:
Ok..
 disney on Ice dolls... WANT!  (but $32 each ? thats more like UK prices than US, no? :blink::heart:
 New Coronation Plushies ...WANT!! ..  :dribble:

er...  Frozen tote bag with Keep calm and let is go on.. is MINE (oopsy.... how did that get into my shopping cart and checkout? :what:   and somehow it got paid for and is on its way to me.. :wow:  *tries to look innocent*   :angel:  )

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #323 on: September 18, 2014, 11:03:57 AM »
http://direct.asda.com/george/womens/nightwear-slippers/frozen-pyjama-set/G004849386,default,pd.html

Ringlets! RIIIIIINNGGGLLLETTTTTTSSS!!!!!!! TWO SETS OF frozen pjamas..... for ADULTS! In the UK!

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 18, 2014, 11:12:30 AM »
Congrats on your new tote bag Ringlets. I'd be happy to post the Frozen on ice video I found on Youtube but it's around 30 minutes. I wish they had made the transition from Elsa's coronation dress to her ice dress a little smoother. It was really obvious that the skater was changing costumes, I know it can't like the movie since that isn't real but I would have thought they would have made the transition less noticeable to the audience. 

On the Disney Store's Facebook page they said they will have more Frozen costumes by the end of September. I didn't see anything about new dolls yet though,

Ponyfan

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 18, 2014, 12:12:52 PM »
CORONATION ELSA YES PLEASE. I hope she comes to the UK! ....not that I'm anywhere near a Disney Store as they keep closing them down  :mad: (the nearest one is well over 50 miles away now as the nearest 3 closed down, and their postage is expensive so I'm not ordering online lol)
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

ruiaya

« Reply #326 on: September 18, 2014, 09:59:15 PM »
I know this is really really late of a 'show off' but I don't check this thread too often and when I saw Frozen, I kinda  :green:

Anyway!

I do have one other picture with the Disney store dolls, but for some reason CS and my sd card are at odds tonight Oo;. This is the what happens when you live less than two miles not only from a Target and Toys R' Us, but also a friggin' Disney store.

Does anyone know when the set of Anna and Elsa are to show up in the Disney store as they were dressed at the end of the movie? All I read is that it was to be out 'this fall'.

Other random notes, I didn't read the entire thread, so forgive duplicate questions. Does anyone else feel a slight twitch in their eye when you hear people say "Anne-a" instead of "On-a" ? That is one of my pet peeves......

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #327 on: September 19, 2014, 02:26:09 AM »
That is an amazing Mattel Frozen collection!!!! :D Wow!!! Im still looking for Color Magic Anna.

Oh! As far as Color Magic Coronation Anna, goes anyone have her or would be willing to trade her for an Elsa Color Magic doll MIB? I have an extra Elsa looking for Anna! :D If not I can just sell her on evilbay lol more doll $!

As far as the DS twin set I also heard this fall but nothing more.

I think I recal a few customers calling her Anne-a, but after the movie came out I havnt heard it LOL

Also Ive been trying to solve a doll problem almost a year ago and I recently talked this over with a friend. So everyone I have told this to thinks im CRAZYY... but before the movie came out, and I remember this was back in early November last year, I remember stocking a HANS doll at my work, which is Walmart, as in a place where they sell Mattel. I saw him there, I PULLED HIM OUT OF THE BOX and said to myself, "this guy looks like a faggot..." and stuffed him on the shelf along with Elsa, the Mattel one. I also saw the SAME Hans doll at another Walmart up the street. Was he an Ultra-Rare or did I just decide to take drugs before work that day because no one else has seen him!!! Ever since I saw Frozen ive been looking around for just a picture of him online.... Seriously lol I swear i dont take anything! He wore a white suite and came in a box with dark blue border with pink and light blue background like my other Mattel Frozen dolls. It didnt look like the Disney Store ones!! Can anyone help me? LOL!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 02:52:30 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

ruiaya

« Reply #328 on: September 19, 2014, 02:43:19 AM »
That is an amazing Mattel Frozen collection!!!! :D Wow!!!!!! Did you know theres also an ultra-rare Mattel Hans?! He has been soooo elusive to me, I have literally seen him TWICE. I highly regret not buying him. Im still looking for Color Magic Anna.

Oh! As far as Color Magic Coronation Anna, goes anyone have her or would be willing to trade her for an Elsa Color Magic doll MIB? I have an extra Elsa looking for Anna! :D If not I can just sell her on evilbay lol more doll $!

As far as the DS twin set I also heard this fall but nothing more.

I think I recal a few customers calling her Anne-a, but after the movie came out I havnt heard it LOL

Whoa! No, I didn't know about Hans! I only ever saw him at the Disney store where they had about ten of them, went back a few days later and they had ONE. And that ONE was ear marked for my niece who, of course, opened him up, played with him for about .2 seconds and now he is collecting dust somewhere among her toys. *weep*
I can keep an eye out here for the color changing Anna. I live in OKC so I hit Targets, WMs (ugh!), and so one regularly.

Another peeve, that is even on the package is giving Elsa the title of "Princess" in her adult form. I just growl. ^^

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #329 on: September 19, 2014, 02:56:26 AM »
I edited the Hans part in my post above to elaborate!! I SAW him. I KNOW he exists!!! Whether it was the disney store one that got sent to us, I think would be a HUGE error. I have been seriously looking for him almost a year, saw him TWICE!! O___o

The Disney Store version I have seen in a packaging with light green border, some white designs on the box, and the backcard was of arendale. I saw these there during Black Friday, which. I regret not buying him and the coronation deluxe set also. I havnt seen a Disney Store Hans since! I remember he was looking all sideways like a creeper LOL!

EDIT: 5:02AM I asked my husband if he remember seeing him at the other Walmart, where I saw him for the second time, and he ALSO remembers me pointing him out and saying, "Oh look they have Hans!" He said yes, it was the big dol lwith the orangy hair. You can ask him on his FB! I swear he WAS out there sold at Walmart at one point, by mistake or something! T___T I really wish I could take a polygraph test. Why oh why didnt I take a picture! LOL
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 03:06:10 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal