collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 51264 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #225 on: August 18, 2014, 06:38:53 AM »
The Disney store  online has some new Frozen items. Mostly costumes and shirts. 

My first Panini album was also a Care Bears  one.  The US books do have a leaflet to order more stickers. :)

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 06:43:38 AM by Ponyfan »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #226 on: August 18, 2014, 09:43:15 AM »
Went to the Disney Store today and found thwy had restocked a TON of Elsa dresses!!!! It was crowded as heck in there! No dolls, but some new Olaf costumes. I decided to get an Aurora and Belle doll though. If you preorder the Sleeping Beauty movie at the DS they give you a free lithograph to pick out! Kinda neat! :)

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 18, 2014, 02:35:54 PM »
Is that an Olaf Halloween bucket?   

I checked Walmart for the Frozen sticker packs and they didn't have any. I did see a Frozen umbrella at Toys R Us though.

Ponyfan

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 18, 2014, 02:59:42 PM »
No sticker packs anywhere in my area. Checked 2 Targets, TRU, and a Walmart (and almost died in the Walmart parking lot, but that's another story...)

It's nice to see things finally coming back in stock, though! The Frozen sections were fuller than I've seen them in quite a while :)
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #229 on: August 18, 2014, 03:31:51 PM »
Yeah, right!? Stuff actually stays on the shelf longer than 3 hours! xD Keep checling your local stores once a week for the Panini stickers, also try Dollar Tree!

So I went kinda crazy with the stickers. I bought 8 packs and the album at Target after doing many embarassing favors around the house for my husband and buying him dinner!
:rofl:
He said its official: NO more Target for the week!

I think I have about half the stickers now, I will list which ones I need later but here are some pictures! Rather than unpeeling them off the backs, I fastened them with tape in the correct spaces in the album. The sticlers are hard to remove from the backs and they bend the sticker! Had I unpeeled them, I would have been bugged to heck as some of them I put on there crooked and had to fix it.

Ooooooo SHINY! @___@

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 18, 2014, 03:44:44 PM »
Sprinkle - what are the little plush doll-looking Elsas beside the dresses? They're so cute!
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #231 on: August 18, 2014, 03:53:05 PM »
I made that sparkly Elsa sticker into a necklace......its my fav from the set!

UK PEOPLE - has anyone found a frozen fleece blanket in a shop anywhere? I'm sure theres gotto be one.... but ive not seen one!

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #232 on: August 19, 2014, 03:18:55 AM »
Sprinkle - what are the little plush doll-looking Elsas beside the dresses? They're so cute!

Yes, she is so cute! :D I think you could carry her like a coin purse too If I remember, it was very crowded but she looked like she had a handle with an opening or something xD

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2014, 04:57:57 AM »
I saw that artists work when I was googling elsa repaints lol since I am attempting my own on a Mattel one. some of her stuff is really awesome! I like to keep original DS Elsa the way she is personally  ..but I've seen her use a Mattel Elsa and do a fantastic job with her too - oh and her Frozen Anna is amazing as well!  The titorial is great! :bigups:

UK PEOPLE - has anyone found a frozen fleece blanket in a shop anywhere? I'm sure theres gotto be one.... but ive not seen one!

Nope but I'm still looking :P  I did find the cushion at TRU but ..£9.99 for a small cushion?.. er no not at the moment!

I really like the Elsa bag/purse! and the Anna one too :lovey:  I havent seen those show up here yet but when they do *makes grabby hands* :dribble: 

How about a little bit of pic spam? I havent posted any for a bit (stupid photobucket!) :good:

wait....ugh... I hear mom coming home.... back later I guess! :yikes:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2014, 05:12:38 AM »
I would love some pic spam Ringlets!!! :D Id love to see how your collossal collection has grown! <3
:frolic:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2014, 06:38:51 AM »
Congrats on getting more stickers and the album SprinklesCupcake. :) I'm hoping I can get more stickers too.  I would also like to see more pictures from everyone. I really enjoy adding pictures to this thread and hearing about the new Frozen stuff everyone is finding/adding to their collections

I have a really pretty Frozen poster I've been thinking of posting a picture of  my favorite Frozen poster. Would anyone like to see it? :)

I forgot to post this yesterday there is a new Frozen activity set that comes with stickers, crayons and a light up hardcover book. Here is a picture from someone's tumblr
http://frozenmerch.tumblr.com/image/92085983526

Yesterday at Walmart there was the light up book on the shelf but the rest of the activity kit was gone. Why would someone just take the crayons and stickers and leave the book?

Ponyfan

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #236 on: August 19, 2014, 01:58:45 PM »
Oh hey, Ive seen that activity set!!! I havnt bothered to take a pic of it yet though. I want it but its sorta expensive, I still need to buy some sdcc toys on my want list.

I hope more places sell the stickers! I really love collecting them. Id love to see more pictures as well from everyone! Which poster is it Ponyfan? :)

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 19, 2014, 09:06:20 PM »
So far, we have these Frozen dolls:
*DS Anna
*DS Elsa
*DS Kristoff
*DS 16" Singing Elsa
*AOA Elsa
*AOA Anna
*AOA Kristoff
*Mattel Skating Elsa
*Mattel Skating Anna
*DS Medium Olaf plush

:)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 20, 2014, 04:25:09 AM »
I have a really pretty Frozen poster I've been thinking of posting a picture of  my favorite Frozen poster. Would anyone like to see it? :)

Yes please!!! *wants to see*   :frolic:  :frolic:  :frolic:

that reminds me that I have a poster and an Italian Frozen story book (with pics I've never seen before in) and a French one ..oh and some other stuff I havent taken pics of! :faint:
here's a bit of pic spam though anyways to be going on with :P

Now please remember that me and photobucket have a love/hate relationship .... sometimes it works for me and sometimes.... ugh! so lets see how its feeling today.....

First up - Angelberries mentioned some tattoo/stick on jewellry/card packs here in the UK (and europe). I managed to complete it ..although some of the scented scene cards were duplicates so I'm not sure if they are complete or not as they werent numbered either....

pretty cute eh? if you want close ups of any of those I can do them.. I just didnt wanna ..y'know... spam too much :lol:

UGH! i thought the first bit went too well! PH has done my next pics the wrong way around... even though I uploaded them the right way :facepalm: ...
This (if its showing correctly...) is a Frozen music book - with pics, music sheets and lyrics - its A4 sized and pretty awesome :heart:

Next up.. I have the original toddler dolls from Ds but when they changed the packaging I needed the new animator packaging ones to keep MIB  *has a justified* :accomplished:  :lookround:

Rubbish pic of it next but I finally got my hands on the metal/diamante Elsa tiara :)

more less than fantastic pics (hey I was in a hurry before mom caught me out not doing the housework ..yes i still have to do moms housework though I'm a grown up..(ok maybe not so much grown up hehehe)  married woman.. of an age where I should not still have fear struck into me by my mothers  tongue lashing... *siiigh*  :silly: )
Ahem..back to the subject. Here are the shampoo, hair spritz and nail polish

Mugs and cups

Musical wand, singalong CD and "Bullyland" Frozen figures , oh and dodgy plastic tiaras, and the Novel version of the movie :)

Mattel Skating dolls :)  (cant wait for DS versions to be released!!!)  :frolic:

Just Play plush Elsa and Anna :lovey:

...I can see that at least one of my pics is missing already . I'll bet there are duplicates too :facepalm:
sorries in advance if this turns out to be a mess!! :P

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #239 on: August 20, 2014, 05:27:44 AM »
 Ringlets WOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!! So much more Frozen merchandise!!!!! I think yu collect frozen the way I do with G4, must have EVERYTHING!  :P

Im in love with your metal Elsa tiara, where did you get that!?? Thats something I would buy! I love it omg so great for cosplay!!!  :lovey:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal