collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52894 times)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #210 on: August 14, 2014, 09:07:17 PM »
That singing Elsa is adorable!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 16, 2014, 12:48:20 PM »
The singing Elsa is really cute when you see her in person.  :lovey: :lovey: I saw a lot of new Frozen things today including a new toddler Elsa with "Royal Reflect" eyes. (It was hard to tell if they were glass or plastic but they are really different from the standard painted eyes.), two versions of a new Elsa dress with the snowflake/ice cape, (The new dress is much prettier than the blue, green and purple dress I've seen before) and a few other things.  One version of the new Elsa dress lights up and plays Let It Go and other one doesn't.  I also found this sticker book.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Is the same sticker book that is in the UK?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 16, 2014, 03:51:32 PM »
My aunt was here last week and was looking at my sister's Frozen collection (and mine), and she mentioned that QVC has been selling stuff lately. If you search "frozen disney" or anything similar on their site, a few things do come up! Most of it won't ship until December, but hey, it's available!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #213 on: August 16, 2014, 05:09:15 PM »
The singing Elsa is really cute when you see her in person.  :lovey: :lovey: I saw a lot of new Frozen things today including a new toddler Elsa with "Royal Reflect" eyes. (It was hard to tell if they were glass or plastic but they are really different from the standard painted eyes.), two versions of a new Elsa dress with the snowflake/ice cape, (The new dress is much prettier than the blue, green and purple dress I've seen before) and a few other things.  One version of the new Elsa dress lights up and plays Let It Go and other one doesn't.  I also found this sticker book.

.jpg.html]visitors can't see pics , please register or login
[/URL]

Is the same sticker book that is in the UK?

Ponyfan

How CRAZY! I was JUST going to mention that ans these AWESOME stickers I found at Target!!! Theres these little $1 assorted stickers at Target, at least 162 different ones! I bought two packs of 7, so I have 14 with no duplicates. They are movie screenshots, storybook arts, and the backs of them are in different languages!! I wanna collect these!!! xD

Has anyone else found the Album anywhere besides Target?  My husband is Target'd out for the week! I reeeaaaallly want the Album as you put all the cool stickers inside the book like a movie stamp collection!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 05:19:09 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 17, 2014, 01:52:47 AM »
QVC has some nice Frozen items. :) I wonder if other stores will carry the necklace and music box set.

I'm glad you found the stickers SprinklesCupcake. :)  I had 3 packs of stickers and the sticker book and ended up with two repeats since the album includes 10 stickers with it.  The books are $2

I want to complete my sticker book too.  :) Maybe if a lot of us start trying to complete the sticker books we could do a sticker exchange and get the ones we need?

Ponyfan

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #215 on: August 17, 2014, 03:37:25 AM »
Do you guys not usually get panini sticker collections where you are? Its lìke, a tradition here haha!

Anyway, I have a huge stack of these for trade/sale. Wait til you see the glittery sticker of Elsa holding frozen Anna. I just about died.

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #216 on: August 17, 2014, 04:12:27 AM »
Theres glittery ones!??  :freak: I MUST BUY MORE!

If I get extras I would love to trade, Ponyfan! I need to find out where else to buy these. I wonder if Walmart will sell them? I really love these stickers!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 04:14:01 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 17, 2014, 05:58:10 AM »
I can't remember if this was posted about, but on November 7th Hallmark will be releasing a late edition to their ornament collection - Elsa :biggrin: I think there are only 60 ornaments per store (if I remember correctly) and limited to one per customer. My Hallmark will be opening an hour early that day in anticipation of crazy Frozen fans :P My sister and I will definitely be there early and waiting :biggrin: Hopefully there will be no blood shed from rabid fans! :P
My Wish List

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 17, 2014, 06:52:47 AM »
I've found some Pannini sticker books at Dollar Tree in my area but it's usually the older ones and by the time they get to the Dollar Tree it's hard to get all of the stickers you need. I've also seen a lot of the sticker packets torn open and the stickers just tossed in to a basket that was holding more sticker packets at Dollar Tree.  :)

Thanks for letting us know you have stack of stickers for sale/trade Angelberries.  I really want to complete my Frozen sticker book. 

I wish my Hallmark store hadn't closed. :( I've missed getting any Hallmark ornaments so far. I didn't even know there was a 25th anniversary Little Mermaid one this year. I hope you get a Frozen one Shenanigans. :)  If I still had a store near me I would try to get an Elsa one too.

Ponyfan

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 17, 2014, 07:19:40 AM »
Oh I didnt know you got the pannini stickers/albums in the US - thats awesome! :bigups:  :cheer:  They are made in Italy TBH but we always have them in the UK - I think I had my first one in the early 80's a barbie one, and then an MLP one  :P *is old!!* .
 I finished my Frozen album some time back and yes there are some fantastic stickers (I especially love the glittery ones and the reflective ones too! :heart: ) . There is a different cover on the UK/Euro album though - and its horizontal/landscape shape  rather than verticl/portrait shaped... does that make sense?  the packets look the same only we have 5 stickers per pack not 7 as well  :awake:   Does the Us one have a poster in the middle with elsa one side and anna the other side? the stickers are numbered A1 or E1 etc ..  :what:

oh and that singing baby Elsa is totally going on my want list!! I like the ones with new version eyes too! :lovey:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 17, 2014, 10:54:05 AM »
 The US version does have the Elsa and Anna poster in the middle.   :) The pages on the inside of the book are horizontal even though the cover is vertical.

Ponyfan

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #221 on: August 17, 2014, 11:12:07 AM »
My first panini was Care bears news!

I had to buy two albums to have two posters......one each side. Grrr! You can buy the remaining stickers for your collection direct from panini, 7p per sticker. Theres usually a leaflet to order them with in the UK ones.

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 17, 2014, 07:14:40 PM »
Semi Frozen doll related I guess? Anyway, one of my favorite doll repaint artists just posted a wonderful tutorial on how she does her work: here.

Her dolls are literally gorgeous, and although I doubt I could come close to her talent, it's still interesting to get a tutorial!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #223 on: August 18, 2014, 05:47:26 AM »
Semi Frozen doll related I guess? Anyway, one of my favorite doll repaint artists just posted a wonderful tutorial on how she does her work: here.

Her dolls are literally gorgeous, and although I doubt I could come close to her talent, it's still interesting to get a tutorial!

OMG I LOVE LULEMEE TOOOO! Her work is breathetaking!!!! Its nice to meet another fan of her work! I am excited about this tutorial squeee!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 18, 2014, 05:57:15 AM »
That repaint is amaaazing :dropjaw: I love how she blended the eyeshadow! I wish the Disney Store Elsa was looking straight like that instead of side ways XD Thanks for posting :)
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal