collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52780 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2014, 07:06:56 AM »
Congrats on your new lunchbox Sprinklescupcake. I haven't seen anything like that around here. Just the ones that have Anna and Elsa both  The stickers set look good too. I saw the light up wall art online.

I found my Elsa water bottle at the checkout and the Elsa/Anna one in the section with the other character bottles (Disney Princess, Barbie etc...)

I think a US/UK Frozen swap could be fun, but I wouldn't be able to participate for a while due to being low on funds right now. I think it's a great idea though. 

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 07:19:26 AM by Ponyfan »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2014, 03:06:32 PM »
I found some 'fashion packs' by topps cards. It basically a set of collectable card like things, one card is temporary tattoos, one is face tattoos and the third is a strawberry scratch n sniff card. They are £1 a pack, and I found them with the panini stickers in Tesco.

These here Angelberries?
http://www.bantertoys.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/FashionPack_L1.jpg
Wow so much cool stuff in the UK! In fact some of you guys like the stuff I see here everyday in the US! Would anyone in the UK like to do a Frozen merch swap someday? Like we could trade stuff exclusive to our countries to expand our collection? I think that would be so fun! I have all kinds of Frozen stuff I see like socks, shirts, back to school stuff, puzzles, jewlery, even Elsa themed jelly beans!

Also has anyone seen THIS!? Im so going to get one someday!

m

Yep thats them! I would participate in a swap for sure, but I can't find much to offer here at all!

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #137 on: August 03, 2014, 10:27:48 AM »
I only have a basic Anna doll, and no good picture yet. But I got her a while ago on a really good sale at my grocery store. Go figure!

InkyMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2014, 11:13:25 AM »
You've probably all already seen these as they are pretty much Disney Store commons, but I thought I'd share one of my photos anyway.

Disney Frozen dolls by InkyMomo, on Flickr

One of my best friend has actually rerooted her Elsa and Anna so they have their hair more in line with what was in the movie.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 03, 2014, 11:16:14 AM »
I was going to go scout merch on Friday but it turns out they've closed yet another Disney Store here, meaning the nearest one, instead of being in the city, is now something like two or three hours away =/ there used to be three nearby. Postage from their website is so expensive, too  :cry:
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2014, 03:30:18 PM »
I never get tired of seeing other peoples dolls (or ponies for that matter)  even if I have them already in my own collection so keep the pics coming!!!!  I have some more pic spam to post as well soon :good:

ooh hehehehe I saw those Frozen jewellery/tattoo /card pack thingies here at the beginning of July in Tesco and bought a box full  :P  (not able to resist) . Darn it they are numbered inside and I have all the set... except for number 17 -  and now they are sold out everywhere here :facepalm: 
neeeed = ugh!

I didnt find the waterbottle...but something better! miiiiiiiiiiine mine mine ine mine miiine! :3 It was only $6.88! I might need the matching backpack now too....

WANT!!! :dribble:

I'm totally up for a Frozen swap - I'm pretty broke ATM but hey if we all can hold off just a bit longer we are getting new stuff here in the UK  now so we'll be able to do a better swap box  ;)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2014, 04:14:12 PM »
You've probably all already seen these as they are pretty much Disney Store commons, but I thought I'd share one of my photos anyway.

Disney Frozen dolls by InkyMomo, on Flickr

Ooh, they look so pretty out of the box and up close! Well, Kristoff looks handsome. ;P

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2014, 05:06:45 PM »
I'm after the new DS toddler plush of Elsa...She and Anna look so cute!!

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2014, 07:49:10 PM »
Ringlets, no problem! Im also near broke atm LOL! Id be happy to wait! :D

I also never get tired of seeing the classic dolls, they are so beautiful! I like to see peoples eye repaints and have condifered it myself! I love all all puctures of Frozen dolls, ponies, MH, and EAH dolls!

Omg those toddler anna and elsa plush are SO CUTE in person! They are just the right size too, not too big or too small :-) they sit right on the medium plush's lap! <3 i regret not buying them but I already spent enough this paycheck.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 04, 2014, 02:32:08 PM »
I found these today.

I was hoping I could find some pencils but I guess they don't have those yet. Does anyone have the lip gloss set with the character toppers?

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 02:46:17 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2014, 02:35:42 AM »
those are cute Ponyfan ! :heart:  nope I dont have the lip gloss set. I do have the nail polish (in two different shades), the hair spritz and the shampoo -oh and they did some loom bands (I'm not into doing that- I dont have the time or the patience) but they were Frozen ones so of course they had to join my Frozen merch collection as well :P

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Angelberries

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2014, 02:36:37 AM »
Ponyfan - WANT! Where from?

Ringlets...... or anyone! I'm happy to go and grab anymore fashion packs if anyone wants them..... but I er...... can't afford it myself. >.>;;

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2014, 05:59:07 AM »
Angelberries I hope you get the shirts. :) Moss,  are those Frozen charms in that one picture?  I'd love to get some Frozen charms like those.  Meeting Anna and Elsa sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to do that too.

Ponyfan
Yeah, they were charms! They had "lizard Elsa" on them though, so I wasn't impressed.

And the mini dolls are... weirdly disproportionate in person. The girls look okay, but the guys... I dunno what it is, but they're off somehow. Oh, and...

Not relevant to dolls at all, I know, but I had to share. The Frozen Summer Fun stuff was great! Parade, sing along, fireworks... I was impressed! And a little teary here and there, I'll admit. But I won't pic spam anymore!

Also, the park maps and time guides were all decorated themed to Frozen. I have two extra sets sitting on my desk, so if anyone wants it for their collection, they're paper and would be easy to mail!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2014, 07:03:08 AM »
Thanks for posting the parade pictures Moss. :) It looks like it was a lot of fun. I'd  like to see a picture of the park maps and time guides. 

I got the Olaf  pen and the mini gel pens at Target in their $1 section. :) They also had Frozen dry erase boards and giant pens but I didn't get those.  I don't think we have Frozen shampoo in the US.

Ponyfan 

Offline Angelberries

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2014, 09:00:18 AM »
Moss..... how much would you ask for the  map? Its my life dream to visit disney world..... I dont think i'll ever go!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal