collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52824 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2014, 04:02:18 AM »
*is still drooling and making grabby hands at all the dolls n merch and Tee's and everything else that is completely awesome in these last few pic posts!!*  :dribble:  :dribble:  :dribble:  :dribble:
WANT WANT WANT ...  :frolic:
I am soooooo jealous.. *cough* ... ahem...  I mean happy ..for you  :bateyes: :silly:  :lookround:  :good:
hehehe I guess Frozen addikshun is here to stay with Tangled and ponies eh? :biggrin:

Post Merge: July 31, 2014, 04:12:06 AM

Oh hey! i forgot to mention .. but I saw something new today on DS UK website - she was sold out before I could buy , but she is now on my want list!!!
Mini Elsa dress up set - a mini doll of Elsa in her ice dress with her hair long and braided - by disney Store - in a pack with Olaf, her coronation outfit,cape, shoes, wardobe, screen, and some other stuff!
WANT!!!  :lovey: she is still showing if you wanna go on DS UK  and have a lookie ;)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 04:12:06 AM by Ringlets »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2014, 02:40:14 PM »
The mini doll set on the UK DS store page is great, Ringlets. :) I hope the US Disney Store gets it too.

I found Frozen water bottles at Walmart. I got this one.

:lovey: :lovey:

There is a pink one also with Elsa and Anna together.  I almost got that one but the design was scratched on one side of the bottle.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 02:43:36 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Honey Bunches

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2014, 02:56:33 PM »
 :ack:  There are so many beautiful Elsas and Annas.... What is a girl to DO?

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2014, 09:09:57 PM »
Oh my gosh I love that waterbottle!!! I hope we get that!!! I love stuff with Snow Queen Elsas'ice blast' pose on it!

ANOTHER mini set!?? NOOO! I still need the first one! My top want right now as far as Frozen is the singing Elsa and the Deluxe Fashion set with the coronation outfits. Ahh! I will spy on UK website!  :shy:

Post Merge: July 31, 2014, 09:16:51 PM

Poop, I dont see the mini doll set on the UK website. Did anyone manage to save a picture? Id love to see it! Woah ya'll have lots more stuff online than we do! So much cuter stuff too! *grabby hands on that ADORABLE Anna mug* Im now dreaming of drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows in it this winter... o______O Can US peeps order from UK website!? Im going to have dreams about that Anna mug tonite.

*Also I just ordered something pretty cheap (I was the only bidder) but really awesome! You guys will have to wait until it gets here!! :P
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 09:24:02 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 01, 2014, 03:46:38 AM »
Love the bottle too!  *more grabby hands*!! :dribble:

oh and guess what? they do an Anna mini doll with wardrobe and both of her dresses/cape and with her hair in braids etc too - like the Elsa set on Disney Store UK (again I was too late and stuuupido me forgot to save the pics. If you go onto evilbay UK you can see them already listed for crazy monies though if you wanna know what they look like. I think type disney Store frozen Elsa (or Anna) wardobe set (or something simliar) and it will show up :)

wow i didnt know that US peeps didnt get the Anna  and elsa mugs that we have :blink:  :faint:  they have those in Italy too so I';m assuming across Europe they have them. We dont get some of the awesome stuff the US gets though ;)   I love the  white US mug where Anna and Elsa are hugging on the pic on the front  :lovey:
I always thought that US peeps could order from the UK site since we can order from the US one ...but I think some tried and it doesnt give you the option :huh: it wouldnt hurt to try again though eh?

Post Merge: August 01, 2014, 03:47:38 AM

ETA - I cant wait to see what you got  Sprinklecupcake!! :frolic:  :squee:  :happy:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #125 on: August 01, 2014, 05:36:04 AM »
Ringlets, have you seen that ADORABLE finger puppet set!??

http://m.disneystore.com/frozen-finger-puppet-set/mp/1339880/1014307/

OMG THERS A RESTOCK US ONLINE! SINGING ELSA!, SHOE ORDAMENTS, ELSA PLUSH!!! To buy or save for ariel...... :S

EDIT: F@*¤ it, I got a Singng Elsa!!!! She has been on my want list for ages and $40 isnt too bad to save back up! :-) I hope to get that medium Elsa plushie and Shoe ordament someday!

:newpony:
(replace pony with Elsa doll sprite)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 05:52:18 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 01, 2014, 07:58:37 AM »
Congrats on Singing Elsa SprinklesCupcake. :) 

I don't know if the link will work, but here is the link to the Mini Elsa set Ringlets was talking about.
http://www.disneystore.co.uk/frozen-elsa-wardrobe-playset/mp/72719/1000255/

If the link doesn't work I can post the stock picture.

I hope everyone that wants the water bottle can find it. :) The Elsa shoe ornament is really pretty

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:58:54 AM by Ponyfan »

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #127 on: August 01, 2014, 09:49:54 AM »
Awe the link says 'curiouser and curiouser...' must be sold out now! Id love to see a picture, thank you so much! I hope singing Elsa and my other item get her soon! ^ͺ^

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 01, 2014, 10:02:05 AM »
Hmm, the link is still working for me, but here's the stock picture from the website.

It feels like my Disney Store purchases take a long time to get here. I usually get them within a week of ordering them, but it seems like a long time.

Ponyfan

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #129 on: August 01, 2014, 10:07:09 AM »
Oooh wow! That is one I will definitly have to own and open up!!! She is beautiful! Wow I hope we get them in the US!!!! Thanks so much for sharing the picture!!! <3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 01, 2014, 04:48:33 PM »
Ringlets, have you seen that ADORABLE finger puppet set!??

http://m.disneystore.com/frozen-finger-puppet-set/mp/1339880/1014307/

OMG THERS A RESTOCK US ONLINE! SINGING ELSA!, SHOE ORDAMENTS, ELSA PLUSH!!! To buy or save for ariel...... :S

EDIT: F@*¤ it, I got a Singng Elsa!!!! She has been on my want list for ages and $40 isnt too bad to save back up! :-) I hope to get that medium Elsa plushie and Shoe ordament someday!

:newpony:
(replace pony with Elsa doll sprite)

*nod nod* yes and of course i want them - and I want the  cute purse versions too!!  :nod:  :biggrin:  :lovey:
massive congrats on getting singing Elsa - you wont be disappointed - she is awesome :heart:  - if the singing starts to drive you crazy (say if you're watching a movie)  there is an on/off switch on her side too ;)

Thanks for posting the pic of the  mini Elsa set Ponyfan :bigups:  Mini Anna set is cute too! I forgot to add that to my want list ..better do that now before I forget. I .must. not. give in and buy off evilbay ATM but oooh teh temptation lol :P

Tagi

« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2014, 03:01:45 AM »
Yup My brain just imploded when I saw singing Elsa and...now she is on her way ;)

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2014, 05:17:40 AM »
I didnt find the waterbottle...but something better! miiiiiiiiiiine mine mine ine mine miiine! :3 It was only $6.88! I might need the matching backpack now too....

Post Merge: August 02, 2014, 05:19:46 AM

Yup My brain just imploded when I saw singing Elsa and...now she is on her way ;)

Congrats! Heehee you fell under her spell too! xD
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 05:19:46 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2014, 05:35:52 AM »
I found some 'fashion packs' by topps cards. It basically a set of collectable card like things, one card is temporary tattoos, one is face tattoos and the third is a strawberry scratch n sniff card. They are £1 a pack, and I found them with the panini stickers in Tesco.

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2014, 06:07:43 AM »
I found some 'fashion packs' by topps cards. It basically a set of collectable card like things, one card is temporary tattoos, one is face tattoos and the third is a strawberry scratch n sniff card. They are £1 a pack, and I found them with the panini stickers in Tesco.

These here Angelberries?
http://www.bantertoys.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/FashionPack_L1.jpg
Wow so much cool stuff in the UK! In fact some of you guys like the stuff I see here everyday in the US! Would anyone in the UK like to do a Frozen merch swap someday? Like we could trade stuff exclusive to our countries to expand our collection? I think that would be so fun! I have all kinds of Frozen stuff I see like socks, shirts, back to school stuff, puzzles, jewlery, even Elsa themed jelly beans!

Also has anyone seen THIS!? Im so going to get one someday!

« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 06:12:58 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal