collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 51270 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2014, 03:33:52 AM »
Congrats Angelberries! :cheer:  I was coming here to let you know they had restocked online  :lol:  oh FPM get on there quick! they still have ELsa classic. No Anna now though :faint:
Its true about the crazy queues before DS opens and people ringing to reserve and charging through the doors and all that- in the UK as well as US. It wasnt tto bad near where I live until recently but now its absolutely ... :crazy:   Actually my DS were really rude to me last time I called them on the phone- they've always been lovely  before that  *sigh*

I know you can get doll stands. I've seen someone mention it.... hmm.. maybe it was in the Disney doll discussion thread? I cant remember :blush:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2014, 03:52:16 AM »
Congrats Angelberries! :cheer:  I was coming here to let you know they had restocked online  :lol:  oh FPM get on there quick! they still have ELsa classic. No Anna now though :faint:
Its true about the crazy queues before DS opens and people ringing to reserve and charging through the doors and all that- in the UK as well as US. It wasnt tto bad near where I live until recently but now its absolutely ... :crazy:   Actually my DS were really rude to me last time I called them on the phone- they've always been lovely  before that  *sigh*

I know you can get doll stands. I've seen someone mention it.... hmm.. maybe it was in the Disney doll discussion thread? I cant remember :blush:

It's not really that surprising here as so many Disney Stores have closed down (twice it's happened to me. The one in my home city closed down a few years back, then the other nearest one in my uni town closed. Now the nearest one is something like 40 miles away =/ It was the only toy shop in all of Oxford city and it closed. It really sucks as I prefer seeing things in person before I buy them...)

If I weren't going on holiday next month I might've sprung for the dolls. Still hoping they might capitalise on the coronation dresses more....Pleeeease Disney....
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2014, 06:10:06 PM »
*must.have.skating.dollies!* even if they are Mattel - some Disney Store ones would be nice too , no? :bateyes:  *grabby hands* :dribble:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2014, 03:51:10 AM »
:bump: 
Anyone else got some more pics to share? :bateyes:  :lovey:
Hey BTW has anyone seen a Frozen Arenedelle Castle playset? :what:  not the big Mattel one or the Magiclip/Mattel mini doll one either...  I thought it might be disney Store but I stalk DS and I've never seen one.  There was an Elsa figure in her coronation gown and a hans and Anna dancing .. I only saw a quick glimpse of it as someones "collection" pics flashed up on a side bar on ebay. I havent seen this set before - is it real or do you think it was a custom??   :wow: :what:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2014, 05:36:53 AM »
Was in TRU today and...I find it very odd that the sections for Brave and Tangled are larger than the one for Frozen O.o and I don't mean they seemed to be sold out of anything...the shelves were full, no gaps, but for Frozen there was only the small Sven and Olaf plushies, an Anna doll (no platinum blonde streak in her hair. That is kind of a big deal, doll makers. Grr.) and the sleigh playset with Anna. That was it. Meanwhile there are at least five different Rapunzel dolls available, etc etc.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2014, 07:11:27 AM »
Oooo those Frozen skating girls are darling! <3

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2014, 08:43:02 AM »
:bump: 
Anyone else got some more pics to share? :bateyes:  :lovey:
Hey BTW has anyone seen a Frozen Arenedelle Castle playset? :what:  not the big Mattel one or the Magiclip/Mattel mini doll one either...  I thought it might be disney Store but I stalk DS and I've never seen one.  There was an Elsa figure in her coronation gown and a hans and Anna dancing .. I only saw a quick glimpse of it as someones "collection" pics flashed up on a side bar on ebay. I havent seen this set before - is it real or do you think it was a custom??   :wow: :what:

Yes I've seen that it was on Disney store a few weeks ago. It wasn't under frozen it was in the new section when I clicked on it it said sold out. I think it was £75. It was only on there for a short while but it definitely the disney store uk that I saw it on.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2014, 09:20:54 AM »
Hey guys! Today I wanted to share something fun I found today, wasnt sure which disney /frozen thread to stick this in so I thought here would be good! So today I decided to clean out my purse (apparently I havnt cleaned it out since December 2013?) and well I found the ticket from when my hubby and I went to see Frozen for the first time!!! Huge coincidence that morning when we woke up there was a terrible nasty ice storm that lasted for days, inches of ice on anything and everything outside! However, we saw the movie theater across the street was open so we walked up and saw Frozen after calling in work. We loved it and after we saw Frozen we decided to play outside the whole day and admire the beauty of everythin-including flowers incased perfectly in ice. It was a romantic and beautiful day, we joked it was Elsa who came through town and caused the storm to give us a day off! So today when I found that ticket my heart skipped as I wasnt seeing an old piece of paper-  i saw an adventurous day in my marriage!  Thus, I decided to keep the movie ticket! Little did I know when I recived this ticket from the booth, this movie would inspire me to start collecting Disney dolls! I have the ticket now in a clear top-holder and displayed it among my Frozen dolls, specifically Elsa so I would never forget how 'she gave me that romantic snow day'!  ;-)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2014, 07:31:22 PM »
That's a wonderful story Sprinklescupcake  :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2014, 05:20:39 AM »
OOh wow I LOVe your story too Sprinklescupcake!!! so romantic and awesome! :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:

Yes I've seen that it was on Disney store a few weeks ago. It wasn't under frozen it was in the new section when I clicked on it it said sold out. I think it was £75. It was only on there for a short while but it definitely the disney store uk that I saw it on.

reallY?? and I ...missed ...it??! HOW??? I almost live on Disney store site :facepalm:   ..NOOOOOOO!!!!!! :faint:  :cry:  :drunk:  *pouts* 
 oh well.. I guess at least that means that they *might* restock it again?... *is hopeful*  :sunny:

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2014, 07:13:58 PM »
Sorry to bump the thread back up but is anyone else not sure if they still want all their Frozen merch? I went crazy when I first saw the film, as I tend to get obsessive, but now I'm not feeling it so much? I just don't want to sell everything & regret it as I tend to go through phases of what I'm obsessed with, you know.
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2014, 02:51:05 PM »
Does anyone have exciting Frozen doll news to share? Has anyone been able to get the dolls you really wanted but had trouble finding/getting before they sold out?

Ponyfan

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2014, 04:14:52 AM »
I know that technically this isn't somthing about frozen dolls, but five below sells frozen party supplies!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2014, 02:58:12 PM »
I saw a picture on Facebook of a little girl's Frozen party. I loved the Elsa plates. :)

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal