collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52723 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2014, 03:09:49 AM »
GUYS! We have Frozen party stuff at Walmart!!!!!!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

OMG can you guys imagine Elsa xmas ordaments and Frozen wrapping paper this yeararound the holidays!?? IM SO EXCITED! My tree is white and blue so it would be PERFECT!!!

Post Merge: June 24, 2014, 03:34:27 PM

Well, not a doll but my friend who went to Disney World found a Frozen pen for me! <3 I love it! It came from Mickey Mouse's house!!!! She says there was no frozen stuff at Disney Magic Kindom except for pens.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 03:34:27 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2014, 02:56:03 PM »
My Walmart is sold out of all of the Frozen party stuff, but I can't complain too much since I've been so lucky getting the dolls I wanted. Does that pen have Elsa on it too Sprinklescupcake?

I finally got my Color Magic Elsa and Disney Store singing Elsa :) Why did Disney give singing Elsa freckles when no other Elsa doll has them?   I'm hoping to post pictures soon.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

blushingflutters

« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2014, 05:45:17 PM »
I have some dolls Id love to share! I wish I could collect them all, especially the LE girls,but im honestly lucky I have what I have and im more than satisfied with how scarce these are:

Aghhhh~ I'm so jealous of your collection, its beautiful. I need to go into the city soon and see if the Disney Store restocked ;-;

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2014, 12:21:32 PM »
I finally got some pictures of some of my dolls.  I didn't realize my pictures were so big until I posted them so I put them in the spoiler.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 12:24:51 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2014, 11:42:59 AM »
Bump

Ponyfan

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2014, 01:03:46 PM »
I just brought the anna animator doll,she is going away as she is a present for my daughters birthday:) I wanted to get all 3 animator dolls plus a sven teddy when I went to the disney store on saturday but the only frozen stuff the had was the anna animator doll(only 3) and a place mat everything else was sold out:(

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2014, 04:09:29 AM »
Lovely dolls Ponyfan :lovey:  :bigups: I'm happy that you managed to get them now :hug:  I like that singing Elsa has freckles TBH .The LE Elsa dolls have freckles too and she does have some in the movie (though not as much as Anna) . I think they are cute :heart:
BTW I want the party stuff and the pen *grabby hands* :dribble:
Side point but I just got back from Italy. In Disney Store Verona they had lots and I mean LOTS of Elsa as well as Anna toddler dolls and plush dollls and outfits ..ooh and Olaf too, and Kristoff and ..MERCH! :faint:   You could prolly hear my SQUEEEE from the other side of the world lol :squee:  I... went on a spending spree   (ahem.. hehehe - well.. the toddler dolls now come in the Animator box and I only had the first version soooooo....  :good:   plus there was merch and outfits and books that they dont stock in the UK ;) *tries to justify self*  :biggrin:

OOOH and one more thing! if you live in the UK and you love Frozen stuff , head off to Poundland! they have Frozen nail polish in various colours, hair conditioning spray, shampoo, and other stuff for £1 each. Sometimes they do the colouring books now as well!  I didnt know 'til  mom surprised me with some of the stuff yesterday!  ;)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2014, 09:00:24 AM »
My Walmart is sold out of all of the Frozen party stuff, but I can't complain too much since I've been so lucky getting the dolls I wanted. Does that pen have Elsa on it too Sprinklescupcake?

I finally got my Color Magic Elsa and Disney Store singing Elsa :) Why did Disney give singing Elsa freckles when no other Elsa doll has them?   I'm hoping to post pictures soon.

Ponyfan

Yes the pen does have Elsa on it!!! Its holograph too! ^ͺ^

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2014, 07:22:52 AM »

Spotted these at Walmart!!! They are plush dolls made by Just Toys and go for $20 each. They are about 14" tall. I got Elsa! I thought these were pretty cute :)

Post Merge: July 03, 2014, 02:08:30 PM

Sorry for so many post recently but I picked up this girlie earlier and im SO EXCITED! I LOVE the animator dolls!!!! Shes my baby ^ͺ^ I need an Anna to go with her!

« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 02:08:30 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2014, 04:41:28 AM »
Oh my goodness!! I NEEEEEEED those new frozen dolls! need. now! :dribble:  :lovey:  :dribble:
*hopes that they are sold in the UK too....* :yikes:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2014, 12:08:38 PM »
Thanks  Riglets. Congrats on toddler Elsa Sprinkecupcake. I saw the new ice skating Elsa and Anna at Toys R Us. I wan to get ice skating Elsa eventually. The Anna doll is basically the same as the basic Mattel one but her arms bend at the elbows.

Ponyfan

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2014, 04:15:49 AM »
I havent seen anything new in the UK lately . I went to TRU a few days ago but they still had nothing Frozen except for a few small plush sven and olaf, a few (literally) anna and elsa toddler with small kids costume sets and the mini anna with sleigh thats waaaay overpriced.  Same with Disney Store. Nothing except for a few plushies, a new book  (i got that) , a backpack  (which I was tempted to get)  and the pen.
:faint:
I'd like the skating dolls when they eventually get released here and I definitely want those new plushies with the plastic head. I cant find any for sale here though except for one elsa on ebay UK (there are a few in US showing on UK ebay) but obviously they are at ebay prices.... which doesnt normally bother me but I dont have the funds right now after my holiday

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2014, 11:57:56 AM »
I hope you get the new plush dolls and that the new ice skating dolls show up in your area soon. Ringlets.  The Mattel Shop has the ice skating dolls and a new Elsa/Anna closet. I've seen some Frozen notepad holders at TRU.

I want an Elsa dress now. I keep seeing the Jack's Pacific one but I don't like that it's not ice blue like Elsa's ice dress. Instead it's green and dark blue. :( 

Ponyfan

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2014, 08:20:41 AM »
GUYS! We have Frozen party stuff at Walmart!!!!!!!!

OMG can you guys imagine Elsa xmas ordaments and Frozen wrapping paper this yeararound the holidays!?? IM SO EXCITED! My tree is white and blue so it would be PERFECT!!!

Post Merge: June 24, 2014, 03:34:27 PM

Well, not a doll but my friend who went to Disney World found a Frozen pen for me! <3 I love it! It came from Mickey Mouse's house!!!! She says there was no frozen stuff at Disney Magic Kindom except for pens.

I wish my walmart had that much frozen party supplies! They only had favor bags and stickers...

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2014, 05:30:37 PM »
I haven't found much merch around still. There was a pin badge set in HMV but the pins are quite poor on the back. Oh and I found a drinks bottle in Asda today. I literally scream the shop down and go mental whenever I find something frozen - people must think I'm nuts!

I can't wait to get hairclips and new Disney Princess style stuff. Come on already!

I do have one problem though - I can't bear this picture of Elsa - (the left one)

http://media.tumblr.com/35b1e8129ff84976c0e4a1265120537a/tumblr_inline_muysmoInfC1qewuaf.png

I just can't buy merch with that pic on, and they are still using it! Argh!

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal