collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 51234 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #435 on: October 23, 2014, 10:54:34 AM »
Great pictures Rignlets. I love the snowglobe, singing ornament, and the skating dolls.

Are those Frozen trading cards in that one picture? (2nd picture down from the Arenedelle castle) 

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:56:49 AM by Ponyfan »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 23, 2014, 05:46:08 PM »
Thank you  :lovey:  :grouphug:

HOLY S@#T RINGLETS! DID YOU BUY OUT THE WHOLE STORE!!??
:drunk: :dropjaw: :ohyeah:

I love it though!!! :) Thats the Disney Store Elsa dress on the right with the two dresses, right? It looks different than the one on the left! I want on in my size! xD Your collection pictures are always massivly mpressive as always! Do you have a whole room dedicated to Frozen!? Id love to see the WHOLE room!!!!!
 :yippee:

:lmao:  I ..er think I alllmost bought the whole store  :blush:  but hey I'm no addict ..no nope not me..its not like I have an army of Frozen stuff ..right? *tries to look innocent* :flirty:  ok..I maybe kinda have this obsession with Frozen, Tangled and ponies . I have a room dedicated to all 3 main collections and ..I prolly do have more stock than Disney Store lol how did that happen? :bateyes:  I don't have pics of the whole room yet :lol:
 ahem... Actually both the dress on the left and the one on the right are Disney Store but the one on the left is current and the one on the right is the one with the gloves that came out last year- they are both in ages 11-12 ( I am short!! it helps sometimes :P )  but you can get adult dresses on evilbay as well *is eyeing some very nice custom ones *  -  those adult ones aren't DS though there are some gorgeous ones :heart: . The latest DS Elsa dress is stretchy rather than Velcro backed and has stretchy arms/top part too - which is helpful .

Great pictures Rignlets. I love the snowglobe, singing ornament, and the skating dolls.

Are those Frozen trading cards in that one picture? (2nd picture down from the Arenedelle castle) 

Ponyfan

yep those are trading cards - you mean the shiny ones? - you can also get artwork ones,  movie scene ones, color-in ones, join the dots ones, glitter ones, and stand up ones... they all go in that file and you can play games with 'em  :) . they are made by Topps. There are 170 and a limited edition Anna card. I haven't quite completed them yet . Do you get those in the US? I have quite a few duplicates to trade if anyone wants to ? :what:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 05:48:54 PM by Ringlets »

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #437 on: October 24, 2014, 12:35:03 AM »
Ive never seen those trading cards in the US! Im sure we will get them though, Topps made pokemon cards for us and baseball cards are apparently still a thing here.

Thanks for the info on the Elsa dress! I wish they would have continued to make the dress from last year, its sooo stunning!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 25, 2014, 12:20:50 PM »
I haven't seen those trading cards in the US either.  Do you have the Frozen dog tag necklaces in the UK? Maybe the US got those instead. 

Does anyone know where Target got their instrumental version of Let it Go they play in the stores? It doesn't sound like the one that is on the karaoke CD or deluxe soundtrack CD. I really enjoy it when it comes over the loudspeakers. Does anyone know where I could find it?

I still need a few stickers to finish my Frozen sticker book. :) Is anyone else still looking for stickers?
Ponyfan

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #439 on: October 25, 2014, 02:09:02 PM »
Disney store online has re-stocked their singing Elsa and Anna dolls; bought three for Christmas gifts before they sell out again!

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 26, 2014, 07:24:58 AM »
I haven't seen those trading cards in the US either.  Do you have the Frozen dog tag necklaces in the UK? Maybe the US got those instead. 

Thats possible - I havent seen the frozen dog tag necklaces here yet (- I've seen s silver locket with a picture of Elsa one side and picture of Anna the other though.) Or maybe we'll get the tags and you'll get the trading cards soon? - sometimes our countries have different release dates... :)

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 26, 2014, 07:26:58 AM »
 I don't have one but I want the limited Disney store dolls a lot more than I'd like to admit. :drunk: :sad:
Why did they have to be limiteeeddddd ...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 07:30:24 AM by Chi »
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #442 on: October 26, 2014, 04:36:59 PM »
Could trade a big pile of topps trading cards for dog tags........

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 27, 2014, 06:21:16 AM »
angelponies - would you trade some of those Topps trading cards with me too please? if we have ones that each other need of course :bateyes:

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 27, 2014, 09:53:37 AM »
Just want to say, the ice skating sisters set and the two pack toddler dolls with the extra outfits and accessories are both on the DS US site now. I'm not sure if they're still in stock though.

Edit: nevermind, I see it's been mentioned in the other thread!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 09:56:44 AM by Jocelyn »

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 27, 2014, 11:21:16 AM »
I really want the skating Elsa and Anna from the Disney store but I can't get them right now. :(   I hope they'll still be on the website when I can get them.

Ponyfan

Offline Angelberries

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 27, 2014, 11:48:11 AM »
Sooooo ummm..... not wanting to spend everyones money for them, but I've joined a group on Facebook run by a girl who picks up Frozen (and other disney princess items) from Japan for a small fee, and ships them worldwide. And there are some delicious unique items in Japan.

Its called Disney Princesses and magical girls collector japan.

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #447 on: October 27, 2014, 12:30:44 PM »
Oh my gosh! May I have the link to that FB? I want to see qhat the dolls in Japan look like!!! I hear they have Lilo and Stitch toys in Japan like Angel! <3

Post Merge: October 27, 2014, 12:35:35 PM

OMIGERD!!! Sooooo cute!
http://www.disneystore.co.jp/sp/ProductList.aspx?sword=frozen
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 12:35:35 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Angelberries

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 27, 2014, 02:31:38 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/groups/954894204523904/960097740670217/?comment_id=961031503910174&notif_t=group_comment_reply

Don't say you weren't warned! She has access to Disney store, pokemon center, various fashion shops etc. Currently doing pick ups for the Its Demo Frozen promotion, and beautiful Secret Honey Frozen themed dresses. Pricey but GORGEOUS!

I'm going to get that Anna, Elsa and Olaf plush from the Disney Store, hopefully. I saw it and fell in love - sooooo kawaiiiiiii!

Post Merge: October 27, 2014, 05:09:03 PM

Just took a few snaps of my collection, this isn't everything, I've got bags, bottles, pillow, quilt cover, t-shirts, PJs etc that I use, but this is the stuff that sits n looks pretty!

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 05:09:03 PM by Angelberries »

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 27, 2014, 07:15:45 PM »
You have a lot of great Frozen things Angelberries. I don't think I've seen some of those before. I saw Frozen popcorn tins at Walmart and also Frozen home items like toothbrush holders, shower curtain rings etc..   

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal