collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52672 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #405 on: October 13, 2014, 10:07:21 PM »
Ah, i had a similar problem with a necklace I got from HT. I ended up swaping the chain out with another one of my necklaces. You might be sensitive to nickel as some jewelery contains nickel. Luckily good replacement chains are cheap, I get mine from micheals  :-)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 14, 2014, 02:51:57 AM »
Hey guess what? those coronation elsa and Anna plushies are on Disney Store Uk this morning!! (and of course I couldnt resist as set :P  :frolic:   :squee:  )  Have you got them in the US yet? hope so! Also skating dolls restock!
I love all the new stuff you found Sprinklecupcake! awesome!  :dribble:   *grabby hands*  ...er... just not sure about the styling heads. I've never really taken to those so I didnt get the Rapunzel one either ..but who knows.. my Frozen obsession may get the better of me lol :lol:

Just a quicky cos I have forgotton..but does anyone know what the books are called - the stories being released that follow on where the movie left off? I want to get my hands on some :bateyes:  *offers cookies to someone who can enlighten me  :cookie:  :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 14, 2014, 09:27:30 AM »

*eats delicious cookies from Ringlets* 
The follow up books so far are Phantoms of Arendelle and Olaf and Sven on Thin Ice. In the US they are only e-books right now. :(   

There is also a hardcover book called Elsa's Gift but some of the story elements are very close to Phantoms of Arenedelle. 

The Story of the Making of Frozen can be downloaded on Amazon Kindle and Barnes and Noble Nook devices. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 14, 2014, 01:26:12 PM »
Hey guess what? those coronation elsa and Anna plushies are on Disney Store Uk this morning!! (and of course I couldnt resist as set :P  :frolic:   :squee:  )  Have you got them in the US yet? hope so! Also skating dolls restock!
I love all the new stuff you found Sprinklecupcake! awesome!  :dribble:   *grabby hands*  ...er... just not sure about the styling heads. I've never really taken to those so I didnt get the Rapunzel one either ..but who knows.. my Frozen obsession may get the better of me lol :lol:

Just a quicky cos I have forgotton..but does anyone know what the books are called - the stories being released that follow on where the movie left off? I want to get my hands on some :bateyes:  *offers cookies to someone who can enlighten me  :cookie:  :heart:

Could you post pics when you get them? I'm tempted by Coronation Elsa (though her cape(let) is kinda disappointing....)
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #409 on: October 14, 2014, 07:47:16 PM »
Oooo I also wanna see pics!!! If ypu guys got them that means we will get them soon too!

I still need that coronation deluxe playset of the classic anna and elsa dolls -____- I fear that they wont be sold ever again UH.

Post Merge: October 15, 2014, 12:05:22 AM

OH MY GOSH! Stocked these at my work, aka Wally World! Only $7.47!!!!! They look idendical to the ones at Hallmart minus the snowflake stands. YAY!  YAY YAY! BUY BUY BUY!

:frolic: :frolic:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 12:05:22 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 15, 2014, 04:40:35 AM »
Thank you so much Ponyfan :hug:  :lovey:  :hug:  hopefully they'll release them as normal books too- and i wouldnt mind a DVD of the making of frozen  as well  :)

Yep I'll be posting pics of the new plushies (and everything else - DS skating dolls, Snow globe, ornaments etc etc very soon - I just have to wait for the plushies to get here - it shouldnt take that long though  :frolic:  )

Oooo I also wanna see pics!!! If ypu guys got them that means we will get them soon too!

I still need that coronation deluxe playset of the classic anna and elsa dolls -____- I fear that they wont be sold ever again UH.

Post Merge: October 15, 2014, 12:05:22 AM

OH MY GOSH! Stocked these at my work, aka Wally World! Only $7.47!!!!! They look idendical to the ones at Hallmart minus the snowflake stands. YAY!  YAY YAY! BUY BUY BUY!

:frolic: :frolic:

*grabby grab grab*  WAAAAAAANT!!! :dribble:  :dribble:  :dribble:  ahem.. hehehehe
I'm still stalking DS for the new toddlers with extra outfits and they castle of Arendelle playset *siiiigh*   I would think you'll get the deluxe coronation set released again too though - we had them released again on DS UK last week!  ;)

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #411 on: October 15, 2014, 05:14:41 AM »
Cant wait to see pics Ringlets!!!! HAHA I hope if they make a 'making of frozen' dvd it wont be a musical like on the movie xD We were a little dissapointed when we sae that on the bonus features, I wanna see the actual making of the frozen movie like how the Sleeping Beauty movie described with their movie and the Disney Villians!

OooolRinglets you mean THIS was restocked!??? 0°O I neeeeeed it!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GA5SFQU/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 15, 2014, 05:22:28 AM »
I want some of those ornaments too. My local Hallmark store closed and I haven't been able to get the singing ornament from the Disney store yet. I'd  love to see pics of your new Frozen stuff too Ringlets. 

I'm going to try to get an Elsa costume to add to my Frozen collection. :)  I hope they release the Making of Frozen on DVD also. I missed the first of it when it was on TV.

Edit' I got an Elsa costume. I'll try to get a picture posted later.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 11:37:24 AM by Ponyfan »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 15, 2014, 05:40:12 PM »

OooolRinglets you mean THIS was restocked!??? 0°O I neeeeeed it!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GA5SFQU/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

YES! that's the one :)  :frolic:  so you should get some restocks soon I would think :awake:  I got me another so that I can have one to play with and one MIB  (I deboxed my original not long after I bought it cos..well... I couldn't resist lol :lol:

Congrats on your new Elsa dress Ponyfan! :bigups:  :cheer:  :squee:  I went to my most local Disney store today and they had some of the new ones there (so I got me one as well!)  ! and for once they had a ton I mean a ton of other Frozen  stuff.. I was like   :dribble:  :dribble:  :dribble: you know... kid in a candy store and all that :P  :silly:

I got confirmation that my plush dolls will be here soon now too! (good thing cos I saw them IRL today and sooooo badly wanted to grab some hehehe)   
Pic spam on the way!! oh and I would LOVE to see your new dress too Ponyfan! *waits happily in anticipation*  :lovey: 

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 15, 2014, 07:07:51 PM »
Thanks Ringlets. :) My Elsa dress isn't the Disney Store version but it's still really nice.  I think the US site has the Arendelle castle playset.

Ponyfan

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 16, 2014, 04:46:35 AM »
Ponyfan I've seen lots of lovely Elsa costumes that arent actually disney store - I love them all - so I'm sure yours is no exception! :hug:  :heart:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!! guess what??!! DS UK restocked again this morning and
:squee:  :squee:  :squee: I FINALLY HAVE MY CASTLE PLAYSET!! :squee:  :squee:  :squee:
WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!  :frolic:  :frolic:  :frolic:
ahem.. I also bought the singing Elsa ornament too :lookround:   It accidently got added to my shopping cart  *tries to sound convincing* :bateyes:   :nod:

OOH sprinklecupcake you might wanna save your monies as there's a new deluxe coronation set on DS UK today as well (so it should be on US site as well?) both sisters with both outfits, screen, olaf and both men dolls all in one massive box - like the deluxe set you were after but with extras. The price aint bad for what you get either! better than the original set... although I cant buy one myself right now as I am broker than broke lol :lol:

Post Merge: October 16, 2014, 04:49:06 AM

ETA hubby better not be looking at Paypal or I could be "in deep deep deep deep......... "(it aint snow :lol: )
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 04:49:06 AM by Ringlets »

Sprinklecupcake

« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 10:49:15 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #417 on: October 16, 2014, 01:38:19 PM »
If I was loaded I'd get someone to repaint one of those huge Elsa dolls, and er.... you know, own it. ^_^;;;

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

parryscereal

« Reply #418 on: October 16, 2014, 03:02:01 PM »
Giant Elsa's pretty cute, but I wish they used the faces the dolls have on the box! Box Anna looks much sweeter.

Offline MorningGlorysParadise82

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 17, 2014, 12:51:12 AM »
Those dolls are so cute! I found out those are a Target exclusive here in the US
Live as though the world is as it should be, to show what it can be.
Want List/My Ponydex/Ref.sheet

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal