collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NRFB G3 price check  (Read 310 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
NRFB G3 price check
« on: April 16, 2014, 04:59:54 PM »
So my sister just found a pile of G3 ponies- I checked ebay "sold auctions" but honestly the sold auctions seemed a little high-  Can someone more familiar with collecting these let me know whether these prices are high/low on the mark? 

All ponies are NRFB:

Target exclusive Snowflake (sold auction for $40??)
Twirlerina (Sold for $25?)
Morning Monarch $10?
Daisy May  $30??
Twinkle Bloom $5-$10

EDIT: Just in case it matters- they are (except Snowflake maybe) Crystal Princess Pegasus ponies?

Also- if anyone is burning up for these- I'd be happy to relay an offer to my sister :D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 05:34:10 PM by Galactica »

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: NRFB G3 price check
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 05:12:16 PM »
o.o Those seem really high to me too! But it is tax-time, when a lot of people will be having some extra cash to spend on their hobbies, so high demand can equal a rise in prices. :)
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 05:23:13 PM »
I noticed they were BINs - so maybe also the person looking just hadn't seen one NRFB in a long time and decided to go for it.   

I had told her that mostly G3s don't have much value- so she could probably toss them to the kids, but thought I'd check in with you guys first just in case.

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 05:25:39 PM »
I'd love a Snowflake. Just not loving a $40 price.
<-- Not at all helpful with PCs

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 08:06:40 AM »
I've noticed very few NRFB past auctions that went for cheap honestly-  it may be that people have given up trying to sell G3 NRFB in an auction style in favor of BINs, and the scarcity has driven up price?  There are a few auctions for $3.99 or so- but lots more for $15-19.

What the heck was in this auction? http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Little-Pony-G3-mostly-Mint-in-Box-Lot-/141241085336?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item20e29fed98&nma=true&si=kR%252FrBU28Z3y6gsOJZy13W2yEsvc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Anyways- I'm sure she doesn't want $40 for the ponies- but if you are interested you can either communicate your offer through me or give me your email address and I'll put you in touch with her.  She's a very nice nurse in So. Cal and very trustworthy :D   I'd be happy to sell them for her but she lives in CA and I'm in WA making it a little more challenging :P

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 09:08:41 AM »
That auction was the Valentine ponies and the popular Halloween-theme ponies, plus some of those babies were kinda rare at one point (though I think they got more common later with repeated releases). But really $73 for 12 ponies is a really good deal, it comes out to about $6 per pony. :)
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 03:40:06 PM »
I think G3s are creeping a little back up in price to be honest especially MIBs. So many new collectors in general and just a little bit of a recovery is helping out.

Personally I would sell them at the below. But if setting a BIN then it truly can be wherever you like of course :)

Target exclusive Snowflake: While there is a recent auction sold for $40, there are also unsold auctions for as low as $10. I think $15 is a fair price.
Twirlerina - $8-10
Morning Monarch - $8-10
Daisy May - $15-16
Twinkle Bloom - $8-10
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal