collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93733 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #990 on: January 07, 2016, 05:45:52 AM »

I know!! I would totally love her then XD Have you ever rehaired an EAH doll before? I'm concerned about popping the head off. I had several Barbies with broken necks when I was little and I had to push the head down onto the shoulders :P

I have rerooted EAH dolls. I've done at least 5. (You can see some of them here )

I'm a little harsh with mine when I pop the head off because I am fearless, but you can always heat the head with a heating blanket, hair dryer, or other short burst of heat to soften the plastic.

Awesome, thanks ^.^ Your rehairs are beautiful!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: January 07, 2016, 09:48:48 AM »
Last time I checked our Walmart almost all the EAH had disappeared.  They only had a tiny, tiny spot on the shelf :(
A lot of my Walmart s are doing a reset of the toy section. Fingers crossed for a better EAH area. All the best dolls were always on the top shelf.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #992 on: January 07, 2016, 04:50:24 PM »

Thank you!!! ^.^

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #993 on: January 07, 2016, 06:33:26 PM »

I know!! I would totally love her then XD Have you ever rehaired an EAH doll before? I'm concerned about popping the head off. I had several Barbies with broken necks when I was little and I had to push the head down onto the shoulders :P

I have rerooted EAH dolls. I've done at least 5. (You can see some of them here )

I'm a little harsh with mine when I pop the head off because I am fearless, but you can always heat the head with a heating blanket, hair dryer, or other short burst of heat to soften the plastic.

I agree! love that green on one, and the blue on goldi! I have a few I"m planning faceups for...now I want to reroot too...how much hair did it take? (I've done a bratzillaz rehair and it was so many hanks...lol)

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #994 on: January 09, 2016, 09:20:15 AM »
I agree! love that green on one, and the blue on goldi! I have a few I"m planning faceups for...now I want to reroot too...how much hair did it take? (I've done a bratzillaz rehair and it was so many hanks...lol)

I order the Barbie hanks, and they are just about the perfect amount. If anything, I normally have a tiny bit left over.

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #995 on: January 09, 2016, 01:02:35 PM »
I went to asda today to hopefully try and get some EAH. not. A Single. EAH. Anywhere ;^;

Although I did score their exclusive EQG two-pack for £12. (Yeah, no way was I paying the original £40 for items of recoloured clothing)

Carrie

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #996 on: January 09, 2016, 04:23:47 PM »
I got Dragon Games Poppy yesterday! One box of four showed up at our local Wal-Mart :)

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: January 09, 2016, 04:29:35 PM »
Can't wait to see your review, Ray :D

I found a nude GF Raven on ebay and bought her :dance: Gonna style her hair like Ringlets did :biggrin:

I also ordered Bunny :)
My Wish List

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #998 on: January 12, 2016, 09:31:18 AM »
My Target has Dragon Games (big dragon -my walmart has the little baby dragons), the dragon game dolls, "pixie" dolls, courtly, the "cheap" dolls ($7.50 with molded on bodice and cheap skirt and no joints in arms) the Book Party dolls, and Birthday Ball!
ooh and the giant Maddie!
they're all on amazon too ;) but some of the prices are high there

too bad I"m too broke at the moment lol
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 09:33:35 AM by Roogna »

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #999 on: January 12, 2016, 09:50:53 AM »
Got my girls (& guy) in the mail Friday.  They are all decent, although I haven't fallen in love with any of these newer releases like I did the older ones.  Justine is beautiful but her eyes are HUGE, haha. They take up half her face.  I love her outfit though. 

Swung by the aisle in Walmart Saturday again and now there is literally NOTHING there, haha.  A few of the budget molded top dolls and just big empty spaces, LOL.  Even the Monster High section, which is usually comparatively well stocked, was decimated.  Hope they reset soon!  But my Walmart has never been great for toys.  I don't even think there is a pony section any more...

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1000 on: January 12, 2016, 07:37:14 PM »
Slightly on topic ^.^ We've been 3D printing accessories like crazy :)

Mickey Mouse ears with a removable bow (you know, in case you need to change the colors to match your outfit)
Available on our Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/263663331/mouse-ears-headband-for-fairy-tale-or

And then we made a bow upon request. Let me know if you want one. I didn't post them on the Etsy site, yet, because I'm not sure if anyone would want one??
Spoiler

And then, of course, some more swords for the Etsy store.
Spoiler

Thanks for looking :)

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: January 13, 2016, 09:22:39 AM »
Awesome, I just ordered the sword and shield set ^.^
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: January 14, 2016, 04:58:15 AM »
I noticed the mini mouse ears in your Etsy store yesterday - very cute!! :heart:   The bow... that's really awesome!  :dribble: 
I still need alistairs necklace thingy... 

but I recently gave in and bought the molded top budget Raven (who BTW looks gorgeous if you style her hair like on the box art work ;)  I needed her even though I'm not really a fan of the arms without articulation. Raven is  my fave character ... I also got hair styling Holly cos I collect all things Rapunzel (and now all things EAH so who am I kidding when I'm trying to sound like I'm being selective in my dolly purcheses? :P :whistle: :yikes:  )
Hubby says the molded top dolls look nekkid lol :lol: 
I also gave in and ordered DG Poppy and thanks to swordpony I finally have SU Kitty on her way to me.. so I is broke. Happy but broke :P :happy:
Time to save some pennies

ooh !! BTW has anyone tried making DG Apple more movie accurate since the trailer release? or seen any pics pof customs from other peeps? :what:
 I've been painting the details on her crown and I've given her the long gold necklace from the fainting couch set to start with (since her top is patterned like her skirt in the movie and also she has a gold necklace on as well as the greyish armor) ... I'd like to see if any of you have done something similar with your DG Apple- I know there are loads of talented people in here!!  :frolic:   I'm not sure about adding the pearls to her crown, but I might... I might also have to paint a few of the details on DG Ravens armor... :wonder:

I'm saving again for the accessories, dragons to customise, the baby dragons....and...*siiiigh* all the other new (and old) EAH doll releases I don't already have :faint: 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: January 14, 2016, 06:49:18 AM »
I know how you feel, Ashlynn is my favorite so I will probably get the budget one just cause I have to have all things Ashlynn XD Wouldn't you know there were 7 Apples and 6 Ravens at Wal-Mart but no Ashlynns :P Maybe I can get creative with the budget dolls and have an EAH birthday cake :biggrin:

Glad you're getting SU Kitty! I saw her in stores when she first came out and she disappeared after that. I was surprised to find her in the store the other day (about 4 of them) because I didn't think they were stocking her anymore. Does Kitty make your Spring Unsprung collection complete?

I'd also love to see if anyone has painted the DG dolls more show accurate :)

I got a pattern for an EAH doll dress from Etsy and it's my first time sewing ah! We'll see how it turns out :lol:
My Wish List

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: January 14, 2016, 09:37:52 AM »
Would anyone have an ideal on What Ginger's play set would be worth without the doll.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal