collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 94183 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #960 on: December 30, 2015, 09:11:54 AM »
I prefer unnatural skin colors to natural-   especially brighter and darker colors.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: December 30, 2015, 10:52:22 AM »
What do you guys think about the unnatural skin colors? Kitty being purple and Faybelle and Crystal being blue. I personally don't like it, but it doesn't bother me on MH dolls for some reason lol. I'll still buy Crystal Winter because I love everything about her.. except the skin tone :P

Anyone else curious why Rosabella and Daring are packaged together in the Epic Winter line? A possible romance?

I don't like Kitty being purple but it doesn't bother me on Faybelle for some reason.

As for way Daring is with Rosabella there is speculation that Daring is suppose to be the next beast. So it would make since to put them together.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: December 30, 2015, 12:31:08 PM »
I didn't like Kitty's purple skin either. My Walmart that usually doesn't have much had Spring Unsprung Kitty, Way to Wonderland Kitty, and the Fairest on Ice dolls.

My Walmart also has some of the signature line dolls on sale for $15 each.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 12:34:37 PM by Ponyfan »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #963 on: December 30, 2015, 03:36:22 PM »
Strangely enough, both the girls I've committed myself to buying every version of (Kitty and Faybelle) are unnaturally coloured skintoned girls. I love Faybelle's kind of frosty looks. I don't mind it at all but then again I am an EQG collector mainly ^^; In fact, I prefer the rich colours of the EQG dolls to the somewhat muted colours of their movie counterparts (Celestia in the movies has regular human coloured skin???)

Carrie

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: December 30, 2015, 03:49:54 PM »
What do you guys think about the unnatural skin colors? Kitty being purple and Faybelle and Crystal being blue. I personally don't like it, but it doesn't bother me on MH dolls for some reason lol. I'll still buy Crystal Winter because I love everything about her.. except the skin tone :P

Anyone else curious why Rosabella and Daring are packaged together in the Epic Winter line? A possible romance?

I don't like Kitty being purple but it doesn't bother me on Faybelle for some reason.

As for way Daring is with Rosabella there is speculation that Daring is suppose to be the next beast. So it would make since to put them together.

Oh yeah, I think I heard about that :)

Strangely enough, both the girls I've committed myself to buying every version of (Kitty and Faybelle) are unnaturally coloured skintoned girls. I love Faybelle's kind of frosty looks. I don't mind it at all but then again I am an EQG collector mainly ^^; In fact, I prefer the rich colours of the EQG dolls to the somewhat muted colours of their movie counterparts (Celestia in the movies has regular human coloured skin???)

Carrie

I don't mind the colors on EQ either for some reason XD
My Wish List

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #965 on: December 30, 2015, 06:25:27 PM »
I didn't like Kitty's purple skin either. My Walmart that usually doesn't have much had Spring Unsprung Kitty, Way to Wonderland Kitty, and the Fairest on Ice dolls.

Ponyfan

Wait! There are actually Fairest on Ice dolls on the shelf!! There aren't any near me for a 100+ mile radius. Which ones do you have??  :bateyes:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: December 30, 2015, 07:17:42 PM »

Ponyfan

Wait! There are actually Fairest on Ice dolls on the shelf!! There aren't any near me for a 100+ mile radius. Which ones do you have??  :bateyes:
The one by my work had several of all 3 of you need pickups :) I got Duchess but I was sorely tempted by Ashlynn as well

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: December 31, 2015, 04:36:10 AM »
I'm not too keen on Crystals blue skin TBH - the pics of her parents show they have normal skin so its kind of weird :blink:
Anyways... I still need FOI Ashlynn and Duchess and I cant find SU Kitty anywhere . If you have her  (SU Kitty) still in stock near you I reeeeaaaally need her

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #968 on: December 31, 2015, 06:06:36 AM »
I'll have to double check on SU Kitty. but I know I saw her a lot. My store still has Fairest on Ice Ashlynn. Not sure if they still have the other two, but I could double check in a few days. We had a major blizzard here and the roads are still hazardous.

Ponyfan

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: December 31, 2015, 08:58:27 AM »
I have her near me if pony fan doesn't have her.

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #970 on: December 31, 2015, 04:05:39 PM »
I'm sorely tempted to ask for a pick-up of FOI Poppy. Thanks to a husband who spoils me, I have all three for my collection, but I've seen a rerooted FOI Poppy with Pink hair and I think she is just too beautiful!!!! Talk me down.....

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: January 01, 2016, 03:37:10 AM »
Lol no way Raye!! you and your reviews are part of the reason why I'm up to my eyes in EAH dollies and they've even taken over ponies in my hunting for them :P Soooo nope I aint talkin you out of it! -  go get her you know you want to!!! :silly:  :silly:  :silly:
besides I've seen the rerooted ones pics now and I want her as well! she is gorgeous :dribble:

Thanks so much Ponyfan and Swordpony - if either of you can get me a SU Kitty it would be amazing :hug:  :lovey:  :hug:   she is my set completer for SU and I cant find her anywhere now (blech! should have got her when she was in my shopping cart at Asda but I was broke at the time..went back to buy her a few days later and she was gone :facepalm: )
- but please don't brave the weather if its really bad! 

Umm  ...Raye ..if you're still speaking to me after my last comment  ahem.. :bateyes:  ...do you mean that apart from DG Poppy, we'll be getting all the b'day ball and Meeshell, Nina and Jillian in the next few weeks too? :wow:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #972 on: January 01, 2016, 10:54:06 AM »
Umm  ...Raye ..if you're still speaking to me after my last comment  ahem.. :bateyes:  ...do you mean that apart from DG Poppy, we'll be getting all the b'day ball and Meeshell, Nina and Jillian in the next few weeks too? :wow:

^.^ Of course I'm still speaking to you
We should be getting DG Poppy some point in January. I think that Birthday Ball is going to be a Target exclusive line, so we probably won't see the slim boxes until June/July. My Target is resetting the MH/EAH aisle TODAY, so I'm going to travel there this afternoon and see that all we will be getting.

The Meeshell/Nina/Jillian line will probably be about May. That's what time of year last year (OMG, 2015 is now last year) that we got Fayebelle, Bunny, Darling.....  so yeah. May should be when we start seeing that stuff.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #973 on: January 01, 2016, 01:51:39 PM »
I checked one Walmart today and they only had Faybelle. No SU Kitty or Fairest on Ice dolls. I will check another store tomorrow.

Ponyfan

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: January 01, 2016, 04:31:31 PM »
I'm sorely tempted to ask for a pick-up of FOI Poppy. Thanks to a husband who spoils me, I have all three for my collection, but I've seen a rerooted FOI Poppy with Pink hair and I think she is just too beautiful!!!! Talk me down.....

Me too!!!! I saw the same picture and she looks stunning! Totally doing that to my Poppy :D If she normally had pink hair she would absolutely be a favorite :)
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal