collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93655 times)

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #555 on: April 11, 2015, 07:56:27 PM »
Have any of you seen the glass slipper playset in the wild?

This and the bakery had popped up in Target Canada like a month or so back. I think they were just released early because of the liquidation though.

I found Ginger today! Her stock was a lot nicer in person, but her face looks really off to me. I want to like her because she is an adorable character...maybe a later release.

Offline swancrossing18

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: April 11, 2015, 09:16:25 PM »
Just as a heads up I snagged signature (non-budget) Lizzie Hearts at Ross today for $11.99.  They also had Cedar Wood.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 12, 2015, 04:12:00 PM »

This and the bakery had popped up in Target Canada like a month or so back. I think they were just released early because of the liquidation though.

I found Ginger today! Her stock was a lot nicer in person, but her face looks really off to me. I want to like her because she is an adorable character...maybe a later release.

Oh, okay. I think its odd that they aren't out now. Maybe its because they want to sell all of the Lizzie playsets?

swancrossing: thanks! I haven't checked my Ross in forever. That's a great price for baits!

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 12, 2015, 09:52:37 PM »

Oh, okay. I think its odd that they aren't out now. Maybe its because they want to sell all of the Lizzie playsets?

swancrossing: thanks! I haven't checked my Ross in forever. That's a great price for baits!

I got these sets during the liquidation for 11 bucks each. They are really nice and definitely worth the money. Especially to have just sweet blondie paired with the beanstalk bakery and all the shoes that come with the glass slipper playset.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: April 13, 2015, 11:23:32 AM »
I know what you mean, Joey. I LOVE dollie shoes. I just thought it was odd that we finally have Kitty and Ginger and yet no playsets in stores yet. I get so tired of ordering things off Amazon. I like buying things in person.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: April 14, 2015, 04:30:52 AM »
I know what you mean, Joey. I LOVE dollie shoes. I just thought it was odd that we finally have Kitty and Ginger and yet no playsets in stores yet. I get so tired of ordering things off Amazon. I like buying things in person.

This x 1,000,000,000,000,000!! :nod:
the only playset I've seen in the wild is the TC one and it was still crazy expensive even a few weeks back. I love playsets (and the dolls that go with them of course :heart: ) ! the shipping costs are crazy usually online so I haven't bought any yet for EAH but we really don't see many in store, so unless a miracle happens I'll prolly have to get them off evilbay or somewhere like that

Post Merge: April 14, 2015, 04:36:05 AM

ETA -  Nice pic spam!! very cute :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:
and thanks Raye - sorries I missed your discount offer :yikes:  I'll wait a bit before placing an order- need some monies first so I can buy Alistair, Bunny and Darling . I'll be wanting some armwarmers for Kitty too at some point.
 I already ordered the new book (anyone know when the one about Darling is released BTW? as an actual book not an ebook :what: )
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 04:36:05 AM by Ringlets »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 14, 2015, 07:02:57 PM »
This is only wishful thinking, but I'm hoping the playsets are delayed because there is an Ashlynn for the Glass Slipper in the works to match Just Sweet Blondie (and to some extent GF Apple and Raven to their playsets); I mean Blondie came out of no where, so it can happen with Ash, right? JS Blondie is one of my favourites so I'd really like to see more single releases like her.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: April 15, 2015, 04:48:42 PM »
'Semi-Charming Kind of Life' was being released in Ebook form and hardcopy on July 7. Not sure how that works in the UK.

OOOOooo! Looks like the next mini ebooks are about Dexter's jackelope and Darling's horse!! (Like I need more reason to love Darling.)

« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 05:05:13 PM by Salli »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: April 16, 2015, 05:24:10 AM »
Thanks Salli :) :hug:  no worries about UK release dates cos at least with the books I know a UK book seller who gets them at the same time as the US ;)  .
  Where do you find the mini ebooks cos I haven't come across those yet?

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: April 16, 2015, 08:51:11 AM »
Thanks Salli :) :hug:  no worries about UK release dates cos at least with the books I know a UK book seller who gets them at the same time as the US ;)  .
  Where do you find the mini ebooks cos I haven't come across those yet?

Amazon.com has them. There's a few of them :) I really liked Pirouette's story. Oh and it looks like the pet stories are all being released together in hardback form later this year (December?) I wonder if they'll be releasing dolls with their pets at that time, that would ROCK. I am dying for Shuffle and Dex's Jackelope!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: April 17, 2015, 07:52:52 AM »
This is only wishful thinking, but I'm hoping the playsets are delayed because there is an Ashlynn for the Glass Slipper in the works to match Just Sweet Blondie (and to some extent GF Apple and Raven to their playsets); I mean Blondie came out of no where, so it can happen with Ash, right? JS Blondie is one of my favourites so I'd really like to see more single releases like her.

Ooooh I hope so!! JS Blondie is my very favorite doll (I bought two of them XD ) so I would LOVE a JS Ashlynn!!

Post Merge: April 17, 2015, 09:46:12 PM

Sig Blondie is on sale for $6.89 on Wal-Mart.com :D Awesome price! I ordered one even though I already have her :lol:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ever-After-High-Blondie-Locks-Doll/31032185
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 09:46:12 PM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: April 18, 2015, 05:00:18 AM »
Awesome!! :frolic:  :squee:  :happy:

Love the idea of a doll/pet release too! I guess if they release the dolls with the pets though they'll have to do a mini Nevermore for Raven though a big one would be cool :P

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #567 on: April 18, 2015, 06:39:11 AM »
UK EAH peeps! Spring Unsprung Kitty is available is Asda (makes sense as she was a walmart exclusive) I just got her today and actually put an EQG back to afford her. She's super cute and her head doesn't seem as round as the others i have (Sig Apple and 2 pack Ash)

Carrie

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: April 18, 2015, 11:45:41 AM »
Awesome!! :frolic:  :squee:  :happy:

Love the idea of a doll/pet release too! I guess if they release the dolls with the pets though they'll have to do a mini Nevermore for Raven though a big one would be cool :P

I would LOVE a Raven/Nevermore set. I think it would rock if they made a big one and a small one so you could play like she shrinks. I have to admit I want Daring to come with his peacock too XD That would make me laugh. And I feel like Maddie NEEDS Earl Grey.

Anyway, from a discussion on the MH Arena, I did a lame MS Paint of what Alistair might look like if Mattel had made him more show accurate. I thought I'd share here:

oh and here's a link to the original:
http://36.media.tumblr.com/d1ed48b78306e7512da03aac85c77479/tumblr_nmux30ssEM1ts56aeo1_500.jpg

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: April 18, 2015, 12:41:43 PM »
I got Duchess Swan today. Toys R Us was having an EAH sale today.

Duchess Swan is the daughter of Odette right? I know the box says Swan Queen, but that would be Odette?

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 12:43:44 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal