collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93730 times)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #885 on: October 08, 2015, 11:51:02 AM »
If anyone want Blondie (with her shoes, stand, accessories) and apple with everything but her dress, I'll mail them to just for shipping. Otherwise they're getting tossed

Offline moevelvet

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: October 08, 2015, 11:56:27 AM »
If anyone want Blondie (with her shoes, stand, accessories) and apple with everything but her dress, I'll mail them to just for shipping. Otherwise they're getting tossed

Oh, PMing you!
Current profile pic from: http://kero444.deviantart.com/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Ember by Nence

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: October 10, 2015, 03:28:26 AM »
:tackleglomp:  Thank you sweetie :hug:  :lovey:  :hug:   ... you know where I got those awesome outfits from, right? ;) I guess at least that's one good thing about not being well enough to go anywhere the last few weeks - I've had more time to play dressing my dolls up  :)   :good:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: October 17, 2015, 05:20:41 PM »
I found darling on vacation. First time I have seen her. She came home with me. I love her 80s makeup. She needs some pants though.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: October 18, 2015, 06:55:42 AM »
*giggles*  thank goodness the US meaning for pants is diffferent to the UK - in the UK having no pants = going commando  :lol:   I think she would look better with some tights on perhaps.. but Darling is awesome anyways - big congrats!! :bigups:  :cheer:  :frolic:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #891 on: October 18, 2015, 09:14:05 AM »

Thank you so much for them! I just ordered a custom dress off etsy for Apple (probably lol), and I'm looking forward to fixing them up.

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline SwordPony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: October 18, 2015, 01:48:52 PM »
*giggles*  thank goodness the US meaning for pants is diffferent to the UK - in the UK having no pants = going commando  :lol:   I think she would look better with some tights on perhaps.. but Darling is awesome anyways - big congrats!! :bigups:  :cheer:  :frolic:

Right now she is my only girl. The super round faces on the original girls I just cannot get past. But I love Darling and will probably end up with Rosebella if j ever find her. As beauty and the beast is my favorite Disney movie ever.

good to know that's what it means there. She is lovely in her own way as she will probably stay stock. I plan to get the dragon riding version of her as well.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 27, 2015, 04:17:28 AM »
I'm so behind on this thread :P Is everyone liking the recent releases? I think the picnic line is so cute and I love the price too hehe.

I've recently added Rosabella (made sure to get her with her belt!) Picnic Cerise, Royally Ever After Apple, Heartstruck Cupid and I DID have Fairest on Ice Ashlynn but had to take her back to pay for my doctor visit co-pay *grumbles*

Does anyone else think that Rosabella is drop dead gorgeous? She's just so beautiful, I'm so pleased with her :) My sister loves Belle so I couldn't resist buying one for her birthday :lol:

Post Merge: October 27, 2015, 04:17:58 AM

BTW, Ringlets- which Raven doll is that with the headphones on? Her face is really pretty!
My Wish List

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #894 on: October 27, 2015, 05:35:57 AM »
You're very welcome!

Thank you so much for them! I just ordered a custom dress off etsy for Apple (probably lol), and I'm looking forward to fixing them up.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 27, 2015, 05:36:36 PM »
I'm so behind on this thread :P Is everyone liking the recent releases? I think the picnic line is so cute and I love the price too hehe.

I've recently added Rosabella (made sure to get her with her belt!) Picnic Cerise, Royally Ever After Apple, Heartstruck Cupid and I DID have Fairest on Ice Ashlynn but had to take her back to pay for my doctor visit co-pay *grumbles*

Does anyone else think that Rosabella is drop dead gorgeous? She's just so beautiful, I'm so pleased with her :) My sister loves Belle so I couldn't resist buying one for her birthday :lol:

Post Merge: October 27, 2015, 04:17:58 AM

BTW, Ringlets- which Raven doll is that with the headphones on? Her face is really pretty!

Yep I'm loving the new releases :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:  congrats on all of your latest dolls! :hug:  :cheer: :bigups:
Rosabella and Darling are two really outstanding ones from the new dolls but they are all awesome (I did make Bunny's eyes slightly customised so that she isn't gazing in two different directions though :P ) . I'm waiting for the next lot. I've ordered Courtly but I still need Farrah, Justine, and Melody  (when I has monies again! Disney Store has taken all my monies ATM!)

That's my Getting Fairest Raven - I restyled her hair, changed her outfit (I love dressing up the GF girls) and gave her her headphones back :heart:  I think enchanted picnic Raven and School Spirit  Raven have really beautiful faces too  :)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: October 27, 2015, 05:55:53 PM »
Looks like I'm gonna have to find a GF Raven cause she's goooorgeous :heart: My favorite Raven is School Spirit, but I just hate the outfits so much :yucky: I'm gonna wait and see if I can get them on clearance. Or maybe a Black Friday Special :biggrin:

And the Disney Store has taken all my money too! :lol:
My Wish List

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #897 on: October 28, 2015, 09:55:03 AM »
Does anyone have the new dolls in hand yet?  Justine, Farrah and Melody?  I see they are 19.99 on Amazon now (at least the last time I checked) so I wondered if they were out in stores.  I'm trying to resist picking anything new up until after Christmas.  I still need Alistair and Faybelle, too.

Offline SwordPony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: October 28, 2015, 05:04:13 PM »
So I found this girl at Wal mart today. Wonder what happened to her? Isn't this version suppose to have longer hair and a snowflake on her face?

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: October 28, 2015, 07:38:05 PM »
Interesting.  Is she missing her tiara?

I was thinking someone may have swapped heads, but the rest of the face-up is correct for Fairest on Ice.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal