collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC li'l litters  (Read 530 times)

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
PC li'l litters
« on: April 11, 2014, 05:52:49 AM »
Hi guys I wanted to wait till I rounded up the others I have but I don't know when that will be.
I have a bunny mom with her kids floating around along with another spare bunny baby (not pictured)

Price check please!! 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If this is the wrong forum sorry in advance!_!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: PC li'l litters
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 02:51:01 PM »
I am going to move this over to Off Topic for you :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 03:27:52 PM »
Those are too cute!!! I have no clue about their price though. Sorry.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Iceglider

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Mommy, Artist, Roleplayer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/creaturepainter
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 08:37:38 AM »
These are not Off Topic! These are official Hasbro MLP! Just as much as Oakley the Moose, Spike the dragon, or any other MLP animal.
:enraged:
Sorry, I collected these as a child, and they had MLP horseshoe points, and MLP flyers with mail order ponies, and a backcard story about how they came over the rainbow to live in Ponyland with the ponies! Putting them in off-topic seems wrong. Please, please move them back.
 :sad:
*Ok rant over*

The babies can be worth about $5 each. They can go as low as $3 or as high as $8-$10. I would love to buy them all, but can't afford to buy much right now. I'd be interested in the walking yellow dog, and a few of the bunnies. I have McDonalds ponies for trade, also, if you are interested.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 09:10:02 AM »
Sorry hun, but these are definitely considered off topic^^  They may have come with points and pamphlets but they were a sister line^^  Just like moondreamers!

Thanks for the pricecheck though.  We haven't had one in awhile :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 10:54:07 PM »
Mmm, I'd agree with Iceglider; I consider them part of MLP, though they're sort of a distant branch of the family.  Like Dream Beauties and pony friends, and Rama Llama.  The logo is the same, even though it says "My Little Kitty" and such instead of "My Little Pony."  And the bottom says "From My Little Ponyland!"  I think they're much more closely related to MLP than Moondreamers, which was just made by the same company and reused some of the accessory molds.

Hmm, interesting opinions here.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 06:26:46 PM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 09:51:49 AM »
Ok I ll weigh in seen as I moved them :P And annoy the OT mods by taking this off topic. Sorry...

As MA says they are a sister line. Now if the packaging said "My Little Pony" on it and then underneath that "Lil Litters" then I would be a little more on board. Except they don't. They say "My Little Kitty" or "My Little Bunny" or "My Little Puppy" and then "Lil Litters". Its a sister line inspired by My Little Pony so yes the logo is similar but thats due to them trying to spin off the concept. They are listed as their own product in catalogues.

Dream Beauties are released under the "My Little Pony" tag and also they are ponies hence why they are in the Corral. Kingsley, Creamsicle, Megan and even the Equestria Girls are all released within the My Little Pony title in boxes and packaging and publicity material which has them branded "My Little Pony".

Its a bit of a grey area to be fair and everyone is going to have different opinions unfortunately.
Loa is my love god!

Offline Iceglider

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Mommy, Artist, Roleplayer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/creaturepainter
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 05:18:16 PM »
Susie, Katie, and Billie have baby animals in the same mold, as well: Spot, Kitty, Bunny. So I view them as the same line. Sometimes you might get a few things wrong have a different opinion. ;) You mods are very gracious and kind. Thank you for taking the time to explain. ^.^ I would like them to be re-categorized someday. *jumps off cute soap box of bunnies, kittens, and puppies*

I haven't bought any of these for a year or so. Some times they are harder to find than others. The price should be the same.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 05:21:07 PM by Iceglider »

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 08:41:09 PM »
Mmm, I see where the naysayers are coming from, and it's definitely a gray area, but I still stand by my original opinion that they're part of the MLP line (albeit barely).  If Rama Llama can be considered part of MLP because she appeared in a brochure, then these can be included too.  The logo is essentially the same, just modified slightly.  The bottom of the card says "From My Little Ponyland!" with a picture of a pony.  The back of the card tells the story of how these animals arrived in Ponyland.  They have MLP horseshoe points and brochures.  The commercial tied in with MLP.  They use the same molds for the babies and Best Friends pets.  And they're included with the MLP line on the Dream Valley site too, so Kim Shriner seems to feel that they belong.

I think if the logo had been the usual MLP one with "My Little Kitty/Puppy/Bunny" underneath, then there would be no question that these are indeed part of MLP.  As it is, it's the basis of a pretty good argument against including them, but I still think the spirit and intention was for them to be a branch of the MLP family.  And we all know that the designers and marketers weren't being very careful at the end of the line, so I don't think they put much thought into how clear they were making it for buyers.

As for spinoffs and sister lines, I think Fairy Tales is a good example.  They're essentially a bird version of MLP, with the same concept of groups and symbols. 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 08:42:56 PM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 03:51:18 AM »
I personally don't include Rama as part of the MLP line myself. But she showed up on one MLP branded leaflet so that makes her part of the line and therefore in the Corral she stays. Thats a personal judgement :P

Yup - the Best Friends sets used the same mould for their little friends. But then again there are a couple of other Hasbro lines which also used MLP accessories - cross purpose of accessories is pretty common :)
Loa is my love god!

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 05:57:28 AM »
Thanks for the information guys.  I hope I didn't cause too much of a ruckus.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 06:17:07 AM »
Thanks for the information guys.  I hope I didn't cause too much of a ruckus.

Nah...the ruckus was mostly the rest of us :P And Kat is going to smack me for posting again anyway he he he...*runs*
Loa is my love god!

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2014, 09:16:45 AM »
If your selling, I'm interested :)

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 02:01:29 AM »
I'd be interested in those dalmatian puppies, if you decide to sell.   :)
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal