collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Equestria Girls  (Read 52756 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Equestria Girls
« Reply #465 on: July 22, 2015, 09:15:05 AM »
Well, looks like Sapphire Shores was completely skipped in my area...go figure  -_-
So its a good thing I got a new job in time so I can spend $60+ on getting her...  :rolleyes:

Adiago is basically discontinued at this point, but Sapphire Shores has only started to hit stores so I wouldn't assume your area has been skipped yet. 

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: July 22, 2015, 10:07:06 AM »
Well, looks like Sapphire Shores was completely skipped in my area...go figure  -_-
So its a good thing I got a new job in time so I can spend $60+ on getting her...  :rolleyes:

Adiago is basically discontinued at this point, but Sapphire Shores has only started to hit stores so I wouldn't assume your area has been skipped yet. 

Also at least Sapphire has shown up in the US. I'm sure someone here would be able to help you get her for around retail if she doesn't show up in your area
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #467 on: July 26, 2015, 09:08:56 AM »
got some new girls

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: July 26, 2015, 06:20:52 PM »
Hasbro did an awesome job with their EQG exclusive this year.  Probably one of the best (if not the best) pony exclusive they've come up with, imo.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: July 26, 2015, 06:39:21 PM »
I am so frustrated trying to collect these dolls.  After a couple days on shelves here, Sapphire Shores seems to have disappeared forever.   Same situation with Lyra.  Add them to the ever-growing list of dolls I can't seem to get. x_x 

I DID manage to get Cheerilee off of Amazon and man is she cute!!  I wish her skin was darker (like dark enough to match her dark leg) and it looks like she's only wearing tights on one leg but she's easily one of my favorite Equestria Girls dolls.

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: July 26, 2015, 06:52:39 PM »
I am so frustrated trying to collect these dolls.  After a couple days on shelves here, Sapphire Shores seems to have disappeared forever.   Same situation with Lyra.  Add them to the ever-growing list of dolls I can't seem to get. x_x 

I DID manage to get Cheerilee off of Amazon and man is she cute!!  I wish her skin was darker (like dark enough to match her dark leg) and it looks like she's only wearing tights on one leg but she's easily one of my favorite Equestria Girls dolls.
oh? I'm pretty sure our walmart has one in stock

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 26, 2015, 07:13:55 PM »
saphire shores and lyra has yet to come near me yet

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #472 on: July 26, 2015, 07:20:37 PM »
got some new girls

What an awesome haul! The girls look great! And eee, you even got the exclusive!

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 26, 2015, 07:54:06 PM »

I know. These dolls just have the most random distribution. I guess how they sell factors into it, but it doesn't explain why certain dolls seem to only be at one retailer and not others. It would be nice if Hasbro would have all of their currently available dolls and ponies up on Hasbrotoyshop, but that would just make too much sense.

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 27, 2015, 01:26:18 AM »
Yes, random distribution!
I went to TRU and all the had was rainbow dash, all different kinds but literally the shelves were full of just different versions of Dash. WTH.

Oh and Zecora always has her own section but I find her overpriced.

I guess the moral of the EqG story is buy if you see bc you may never see it again. :huh:

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: July 27, 2015, 02:32:33 AM »
Yes, random distribution!
I went to TRU and all the had was rainbow dash, all different kinds but literally the shelves were full of just different versions of Dash. WTH.

Oh and Zecora always has her own section but I find her overpriced.

I guess the moral of the EqG story is buy if you see bc you may never see it again. :huh:

I love Zecora but hated how she had no real articulation. So I waited until she went of 1/2 price, and switched her head for one of Monster High's Ghoula's!! She looked really nice and I actually sold a couple like that. It was fun :)

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 27, 2015, 03:10:02 PM »
i really like sci twis box.  the box is almost as big as chicken pies box

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 27, 2015, 03:32:40 PM »

Especially if you're looking for Applejack.

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #478 on: July 27, 2015, 03:42:45 PM »
Ugh yes, AJ with fashions is my current bane of existence. Where are you, pretty pony girl?

Carrie

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #479 on: July 27, 2015, 03:48:56 PM »

I had to get my Lyra and Sweetie Drops from Amazon UK, when they were running a very brief promotional discount. I don't know whether she's made store shelves at TRU in the UK,because we don't have one here (><) but as far as I know the only store that had her properly advertised was Argos and they were out of stock really quickly. I don't think Cheerilee or Amethyst thingummy have even been sold in the UK, nor Sapphire Shores (though I'm not too bothered by them at the moment). I think that global distribution of these is a total lottery. I think the advice buy it if you see it is realistic. I've seen so many different combinations of dolls in different stores but one thing I see over and over are the Rainbow Rocks mane 6 basic and accessorised dolls. I'm so bored with them I can't imagine the kids round here aren't.

If you collect the Mane 6 then it's fine, if you are after all the others, you're screwed.

For the record, I don't know what retail is in the US but Lyra is $12.47 on Amazon.com at the moment, so that's an option if stores aren't showing her up?

Don't have much faith that any of the missing ones will appear here, but you never know.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal