collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Equestria Girls  (Read 52853 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: Equestria Girls
« Reply #330 on: March 12, 2015, 03:45:06 PM »
That's too bad! I guess I got lucky- my original deluxe FS was pretty nice.

I am glad that they seem to have ditched the weird "pony-tails" in favor of a clip you can decide to use or not use- as warranted.

The new deluxe Fluttershy has a super sweet face- I haven't actually had a chance to remove her from the box though- so the jury is out on whether she is better or not.

I HAD ordered that deluxe Applejack (black leg and all) - but Kmart botched my order twice- and I never did get her, now she seems to be sold out everywhere. Pretty bummed about that- although it looks like more jointed dolls are coming down the pipe...

I think I got unlucky :( I'll make do. If I had bought her more recently (or in this country...) I'd probably have returned her though (Sorry, Flutters). Prolly should have waited, sold this one and bought the new one but ah well. I'll probably pick up the pyjamas Twilight as I'm not convinced by the music deluxe one. The joints on these do at least feel nice and firm so hopefully the quality has only improved. Might wait a while, though, as I'm not paying £20 for them :lol:
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #331 on: March 13, 2015, 11:40:30 AM »

Question for the Equestria Girls experts-  did this doll ever get released in the US? visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I don't think I ever saw her- but that UK store (that had the new Novis) had her- and I found myself ordering her (not even sure why!)
http://www.thetoyshop.com/My-Little-Pony/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Girls/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Girls-Rainbow-Rocks/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Girls-Rainbow-Rocks---Twilight-Sparkle-Doll/p/520647

I can't comment on whether she got released in the US (UK pony here) but I can tell you, that dress is pretty gorgeous in the flesh!

Carrie

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 13, 2015, 04:31:29 PM »
Question for the Equestria Girls experts-  did this doll ever get released in the US? visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I do not think she was released here in the US, I have been trying to find her for months. I did order her from Target before Christmas but got a Deluxe Trixie instead and then they changed the listing. I think they never had her and just made a mistake and listed her when you would be sent Trixie instead. Made m really mad and I have only found her for really high prices since then online. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 13, 2015, 10:15:25 PM »
She is at an independent toy store. Let me know if I can pick one up for anyone.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 13, 2015, 10:30:20 PM »
She is at an independent toy store. Let me know if I can pick one up for anyone.
What's the toy store called?
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 14, 2015, 05:11:41 PM »
Leaping Lizards

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #336 on: March 14, 2015, 09:17:57 PM »
I'm afraid I might never find Adagio in stores, and she's really expensive everywhere! I'm wondering if I should just shell out for her. Is anyone still finding her? I know she seems to be really scarce in general.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 16, 2015, 12:53:31 PM »
I'm afraid I might never find Adagio in stores, and she's really expensive everywhere! I'm wondering if I should just shell out for her. Is anyone still finding her? I know she seems to be really scarce in general.

She has been on sale here for a while - unfortunately the fact she was discounted to 1/2 price has made her a little harder to track down.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 16, 2015, 01:07:38 PM »
I really do hope they make a non noisy Adagio Dazzle :/ I hate toys that talk ._.
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 16, 2015, 07:34:52 PM »

I can't seem to find her anywhere either.  And I never saw the Octavia doll in stores either.  What's up with the distribution of these dolls?

Are the Bon Bon, Lyra, and Roseluck dolls out yet?

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 16, 2015, 07:37:52 PM »

I do not think she was released here in the US, I have been trying to find her for months. I did order her from Target before Christmas but got a Deluxe Trixie instead and then they changed the listing. I think they never had her and just made a mistake and listed her when you would be sent Trixie instead. Made m really mad and I have only found her for really high prices since then online. 
its so pretty too bad im trying to stick to 1 of each charactor

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #341 on: March 20, 2015, 11:29:58 AM »
just found Lyra, Roseluck and Bonbon at walmart
today!

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 20, 2015, 11:48:25 AM »
just found Lyra, Roseluck and Bonbon at walmart
today!

Oh, awesome!!  So there IS hope that I'll see them one day!!  Now for Adagio.... :|

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 20, 2015, 01:05:46 PM »
Well, the one I want is actually the "Rockin Hairstyle" Applejack- and she seems to be sold out everywhere. I hope they get her back in stock.  Kmart claims to have her in stock, but if you order her, they will send you Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy...

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 21, 2015, 04:15:07 AM »
Idk if it's been posted but the Photo finish EQ 3 pack is half off at TRU. I wouldn't have paid $40 but $20 for 3 dolls was nice.  ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal