collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Equestria Girls  (Read 51700 times)

Offline kandipony

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • "always dresses in style!"
    • View Profile
    • kandipony
Re: Equestria Girls
« Reply #165 on: September 06, 2014, 09:15:30 PM »
she's such a cutie! this sunset shimmer definitely has one of my favorite outfits in the whole eqg line, I hope we see more denim used on these dolls!

Offline glory78

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 06, 2014, 09:52:53 PM »
I love this Sunset. She's fabulous!
Glory78

jemboi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #167 on: September 07, 2014, 06:11:54 PM »
I love her too! She's much improved from the original. Fantastic hair too! Thankfully it seems only the ''Equestria Girls Collection'' dolls have had bad hair.

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 11, 2014, 12:11:10 AM »
SO MUCH WANT! :D

http://www.mlpmerch.com/2014/09/images-found-of-sunset-shimmer-time-to.html
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #169 on: September 11, 2014, 05:28:16 AM »
wow, love that sunset shimmer with the wings  :)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 11, 2014, 11:34:12 AM »
The wings are cool although I'm not very impressed with the outfits. I guess they are going to ride this Equestria Girl thing as long as it lasts...  ah well, the more popular they are, the more profitable Hasbro/the Pony line probably is, and hopefully that means more ponies.

I am pretty excited about all the new pony characters (and poses!) that seem to be coming out (and a teensie bit dismayed as i probably will not be able to resist buying them all)

Offline yellowGusty

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 11, 2014, 02:48:04 PM »
Oh! I love those EQ dolls but I would too prefer if they would make real clothes and not those plastic ones. Or I have been hoping that they would bring some clothes sets like MH's and other doll lines have.

parryscereal

« Reply #172 on: September 11, 2014, 05:48:23 PM »
I recently found one of the non-dressable Rainbow Dashes(plastic shirts) at a thrift store--I'm now looking for a monster high doll who could be her body donor! I also really love the Rainbow Rocks line design--it's very 80s and makes me think of Jem, although I'm not a fan of the peg feet, molded clothing, or lack of articulation on the less expensive ones.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 11, 2014, 08:13:22 PM »

I recently found one of the non-dressable Rainbow Dashes(plastic shirts) at a thrift store--I'm now looking for a monster high doll who could be her body donor! I also really love the Rainbow Rocks line design--it's very 80s and makes me think of Jem, although I'm not a fan of the peg feet, molded clothing, or lack of articulation on the less expensive ones.

The Rainbow Rocks dolls don't have peg feet and all of them have removable clothes even if some of the pieces are rubber Polly Pocket style ones. Also EQG heads look weird on MH bodies since the MH dolls are much bigger.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline kandipony

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • kandipony
« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2014, 08:23:51 PM »
speaking of MH could anyone here tell me if aria would be a good match for draculaura? I'm considering making a hybrid after seeing how cute my catrine/rarity turned out :)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2014, 09:38:37 PM »

The Create a Monster 3-eyed ghoul might be a good match for RD, colour-wise - that's the only blue MH doll I can think of off-hand. :)

jemboi

« Reply #176 on: September 12, 2014, 01:31:20 PM »
That's a very cool Sunset Shimmer!

Offline kandipony

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • kandipony
« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2014, 09:58:49 PM »

The Create a Monster 3-eyed ghoul might be a good match for RD, colour-wise - that's the only blue MH doll I can think of off-hand. :)

yeah the 3 eyed ghoul is  a great match, there's actually a pic of a rainbow dash hybrid using that body on flickr
but the only problem is you'd have to order her torso separately on mattel's parts site so it might end being a pretty expensive hybrid to make. there is also abbey but she has a glittered body and really huge, clawed hands so i don't think that would be a good look for a pony girl doll.

parryscereal

« Reply #178 on: September 13, 2014, 05:24:13 AM »

yeah the 3 eyed ghoul is  a great match, there's actually a pic of a rainbow dash hybrid using that body on flickr
but the only problem is you'd have to order her torso separately on mattel's parts site so it might end being a pretty expensive hybrid to make. there is also abbey but she has a glittered body and really huge, clawed hands so i don't think that would be a good look for a pony girl doll.
I've also seen torsos up on eBay. I think I'll just need to search for one that doesn't have to ship internationally. I've also seen other colors of torsos painted to match the three eyed girl--but that'll probably also be a bit expensive.

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2014, 05:14:45 AM »
the principal celestia through the mirror doll is at my wal mart now in Brossard Quebec Canada. the one with the guitar and change of clothing, the wal mart exclusive. i picked her up. i think she looks fantastic.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal