collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Equestria Girls  (Read 52750 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Equestria Girls
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2014, 09:52:36 AM »
To add more weirdness, the Hasbrotoyshop is selling the same set, but with TWILIGHT wearing Pinkie's outfit ?!http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/my-little-pony-equestria-girls-rainbow-rocks-mane-event-stage-playset?BR=704&ID=33218

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So I guess what is "exclusive" about the Kmart one, is that you get Pinkie with the playset, instead of Twilight.  I will admit it looks a little stupid for Twilight to be wearing Pinkie's party dress...
That's still Pinkie, her hair is just purple.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2014, 12:17:17 PM »
If its a US store exclusive either that would not be too surprising. It seems pretty common now. Maybe its an "in store" exclusive for Kmart hence why Hasbro can carry it online?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2014, 12:25:44 PM »
Oh dude, that is Pinkie?

That could be it Cat.  I also think "exclusive" is a term that is used fairly loosely these days.  Since "Pinkie's Boutique" was a Target Exclusive line, but is now at TRU, and the Funkos started as Hot TOpic and TRU exclusives and are now everywhere-   exclusivity may just mean they get it first and have it for a month or two before anyone else.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2014, 12:31:19 PM »
Is Pinkies Boutique showing up at US TRUs as well now? 
Loa is my love god!

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2014, 04:10:05 PM »
I saw the "super fashion" Twilight Sparkle with the big sparkly and lacey dress at KMart recently - she's the same sized box and presumably the same price as the singing dolls Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie. The only difference I could find is that on the right side of the box where it's usually blank, she had "It's the Mane Event! Get ready for a battle of the bands!" written on it.

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2014, 06:03:43 AM »
Do the exclusives have something special about their UPCs? I know with Lalaloopsy there is a number that is the same for all regular releases but different for exclusives.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2014, 08:39:44 AM »

Sorry not the ones in the U.S., apparently I read that wrong-    it was a TRU in Finland http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,358836.0.html

jemboi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2014, 10:40:02 AM »
I noticed something strange... Or at least something I wasn't aware of. I guess the DJ PON3 car set I got doesn't always have  the actual doll with it. I came across some that have a cardboard DJ PON3 sitting in the car, rather than a real doll. I guess they plan on selling her separately at some point? I know there's a couple of versions of the doll so I wasn't sure if both would be offered individually.

I stopped by Kmart to see if they had a MH 2-Pack and found this stage + Pinkie doll:

It's really cool and I can't wait to see the other dolls in person!

I ordered the stage from the Kmart website and it's already shipped. I kinda wanted two so I could open one but I really don't have space to put it anywhere. *sigh*

[post merge ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 12:25:46 PM by hathorcat »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2014, 11:34:32 AM »
I noticed something strange... Or at least something I wasn't aware of. I guess the DJ PON3 car set I got doesn't always have  the actual doll with it. I came across some that have a cardboard DJ PON3 sitting in the car, rather than a real doll. I guess they plan on selling her separately at some point? I know there's a couple of versions of the doll so I wasn't sure if both would be offered individually.

Yeah- the car without the doll hit the market first, the car WITH the doll recently hit-  there are definitely two versions out.  (I think the doll is very cute, cuter than the stamper version)

jemboi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2014, 11:37:01 AM »
So... I kinda sorta ordered a second stage. It's only $35 dollars and I want to be able to see it in person, not just in a box. I'm going to take down a custom stage of mine that I have on display and put this one in it's place.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2014, 12:26:55 PM »

Sorry not the ones in the U.S., apparently I read that wrong-    it was a TRU in Finland http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,358836.0.html

Ahhh...thanks :) They have been at most TRUs outside the US and Canada - including Australia and the UK. They were certainly a US store exclusive only.
Loa is my love god!

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2014, 01:29:42 PM »

Yeah- the car without the doll hit the market first, the car WITH the doll recently hit-  there are definitely two versions out.  (I think the doll is very cute, cuter than the stamper version)
The doll is the same as the upcoming single wave. You can see pics of the upcoming wave on entertainment earth.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline MintyMyndi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2014, 03:33:14 PM »
Is there a comprehensible list anywhere of who has feet and who has pegs?

If not, my contribution: Boutique Pinkie has pegs and RR basic Pinkie has feet. Unfortunately, that's all I have.

I think the entire original set has pegs. Some are obvious on Strawberry Reef, but some are hard to tell. It seems they're phasing out pegs if they haven't stopped using them already.
Here's my ACNH creator code. I thought I might share it, since I have quite a few pony designs.
MA-2882-9995-3504

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2014, 03:57:36 PM »

If not, my contribution: Boutique Pinkie has pegs and RR basic Pinkie has feet. Unfortunately, that's all I have.

I think the entire original set has pegs. Some are obvious on Strawberry Reef, but some are hard to tell. It seems they're phasing out pegs if they haven't stopped using them already.

AFAIK all of the original dolls have pegs, and starting with the Rainbow Rocks dolls they have feet. Here's a list of my personal dolls:

Spoiler
Basic Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash - peg feet

Deluxe Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash - peg feet

Deluxe Pinkie Pie's Boutique - peg feet

Doll & Pony Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle - peg feet

Double Pack Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle - peg feet

Pep Rally w/ Princess Luna, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash - peg feet

Radical Hair SLH Rainbow Dash - peg feet

Through The Mirror SLH Twilight Sparkle - peg feet

Rainbow Rocks Basic Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash - molded feet

Offline MintyMyndi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2014, 06:23:27 PM »

AFAIK all of the original dolls have pegs, and starting with the Rainbow Rocks dolls they have feet. Here's a list of my personal dolls:

Spoiler
Basic Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash - peg feet

Deluxe Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash - peg feet

Deluxe Pinkie Pie's Boutique - peg feet

Doll & Pony Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle - peg feet

Double Pack Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle - peg feet

Pep Rally w/ Princess Luna, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash - peg feet

Radical Hair SLH Rainbow Dash - peg feet

Through The Mirror SLH Twilight Sparkle - peg feet

Rainbow Rocks Basic Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash - molded feet
Thanks! I wonder if there is a good substance to make molded socks for the pegfeets that have feet on them. Like, you could pop it on and have them wear later shoes or pop them off to wear peg shoes... Might try to make that sometime.
Here's my ACNH creator code. I thought I might share it, since I have quite a few pony designs.
MA-2882-9995-3504

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal