collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Calling all Pastel Goths and lovers of cute selfmade jewelry and accs!  (Read 440 times)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I'm in love with everything creepy and everything pastel as well as statement jewelry and so I came to adore all the great Pastel Goth stuff people make and sell. I'd love to make some myself or find affordable online shops. With affordable I'm talking shipping fees. Most shops I found only deliver to the States or have enourmous shipping fees that surpass the price of the jewelry :(
Any shops you can recommend?

And another related question:
Where do people get the pastel plastic chains from we can see so often on selfmade PG stuff? I tried to google it but I got no proper results. Is there a way to order a bunch of just those chains from somewhere?

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Best of luck finding them. That pink chain is really cute!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
Well, if you want those chains, just type in 'acrylic chain' into etsy and you will find anything you might have dreamt of ;) They have a variety of colors and shapes and sizes so you can choose whichever you will like best and also you can see the prices. MayanSupplies has nice black skulls with pink bows that i find adorable :)

Generally, etsy is a great place to find any kinds of jewelry supplies especially for the Pastel Goth of Kawaii styles. I like Candy-Crystal-Designs (a shop on ebay) and I adore Bead-D-Lish-Us (also a store on ebay), if you want I can PM you the links with the stores :) A good idea is to look for supplies with what you have in mind and then seeing if the seller has some more :) Many Chinese sellers have free shipping so look for that too ;)

And I'm pretty sure I've run into a store (if I remember correctly) in Munich (I think that) had also goth and kawaii things... I'll get back on that to you, I have to browse my links more carefully :blush:

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
    • View Profile
Just a heads up.  Swarovski has announced that there are going to be skull and bow shapes this year.

Crystal might be a bit out there for you but I thing it was worth mentioning.  Theres a new tangerine type of colour, too.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
Okay, I've looked up my links on some German online beadshops and (I hope I can add those links, if not, I'll Pm you them) and here are some that might have things which would interest you:
http://www.mb-creativshop.de/
https://www.dh-perlenshop.de/
http://www.dreadlockshop.de/accessoires/perlen.html
But you would have to browse in the categories and sometimes wait for the shops to re-stock to see other things they have for sale (obviously :blush: )

I think that if I were you, I'd work with an etsy shop or pick a Chinese seller on ebay that offers the lowest shipping costs (or even free shipping, sometimes only if you buy in bulk, it might be worth it too). Beadshops are sometimes quite expensive :( Anyway, good luck! :hug:

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
I buy a ton of supplies on etsy, there are a lot of sellers that have great prices

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Thank you sooo much for all the info and links, TinyShiny! :hug:
Stupid me didn't even know those chains were "acrylic".

If any of you find more great etsy or ebay stores for Pastel Goth or Pastel Grunge stuff, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM! :)

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
    • View Profile
Try artbeads.com

I can vouch for their service and they have a wide variety of things <3

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal