collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I'm having a problem.  (Read 212 times)

Carcina

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm having a problem.
« on: April 05, 2014, 01:04:43 AM »
My girlfriend who lives many states away has just messaged me on tumblr.

She told me her mother found out about our (queer) relationship and kicked her out.
Her mom has her phone and computer and she said I cannot text her for that reason.
She told me we need to break up, and she's risking everything by even messaging me on tumblr simply because she didn't want to suddenly disappear without a trace.
She went on about her suicidal thoughts and cutting, and then stated that by the time I read the message, her tumblr would be gone--And it is.

I have no idea what to do.
I don't know why I'm writing this here. I have no one else to tell.
I'm just sitting here in complete shock I don't know how to even wrap my mind around this

She apparently wasn't truthful because she never told me her mother was anything but supportive and even told me her mom knew about me

I feel like a monster who has ruined someone's life

I'm sorry for dumping this here. I don't have friends to tell.

Does anyone know what I should do? I have no way of contact with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: I'm having a problem.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 01:28:31 AM »
Oh honey, I'm sorry. :( It's rough, but with no way to contact her, I'm not sure there's much you can do...and from what you've said, it sounds like she doesn't really want to be contacted right now. But it is absolutely NOT your fault that her mother is doing this.

I'm sorry I don't have better advice for you, but I'm sending positive thoughts, for what it's worth. Hopefully her mother rethinks things, or she can find a relative to stay with. I hope you hear from her again soon, with good news!  :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 02:31:36 AM »
I am sorry the two of you are being put through this. If I was in your shoes I think I'd get the authorities involved, if she's mentioning taking her life etc then I think I'd defenitely call the police so they can go over to her house and see if they can do anything.

And please know that you are not a monster. Like Shiro said, it's in no way your fault her mother is doing this to her.

Sweetheart

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 04:59:54 AM »
Firstly, this is not your fault. You did not ruin someones life. She should've given you some sort of warning or something about her mother and not played it off as her mother being supportive.

Is there anyway she could stay with you? Do you know where she lives? I would get a second opinion, but I think you could a hotline, like the suicide of as a last resort 911 or something and say you were worried about her and tell them where she lives?

I'm so sorry this is happening. I hop it all works out for you. Hang in there.  :hug:

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 06:17:29 AM »
I have the deepest sympathy for you during this difficult time. :hug: However, Off Topic is not the place for a heavy thread like this. It belongs in WYP and it will be awhile before you can access it. So I am afraid I will have to lock this for the time being. If anyone wishes to continue the conversation, it can be done so via PM. Thank you for your attention in this matter. :hug:
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal