collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 87032 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #480 on: September 29, 2014, 10:59:14 PM »
OoooooooooooH MY GOSH BLUE BLUE BLUEEEE!!!!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :party: :party: :hearts: :hifive:

So. I want to 100% percent make sure I have this right- the BLUE dress Aurora is new and will be released in Disney Stores October 7th?  Wait, will there be a raffle for Cinderella and Aurora then on that day!?

I NEEEEED one!!! Here I was all depressed because I missed out on the pink version becausr the server crashed. Well, I guess it was for the better because I like the blue one waaaaaaay better! :)
Yes! Aurora in the blue dress will be released in stores on October 7th right at opening as well as Maleficent and Phillip! She will also be available online that morning if you so wish to try for that! Cinderella and Prince Charming will be raffled that day and are the only ones that will be raffled! The LE dolls are first-come-first-serve!

I am so happy that you are happy! I absolutely adore the blue dress as well! I like both dresses, but blue is my favorite color and my one and only tattoo is a blue rose, representing one of my favorite princesses! <3
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #481 on: September 30, 2014, 12:44:34 AM »
Thanks so much for the info Bow Tie!!! I'll call my disney Store up and see if they have them :) Im soooooo excited! I feel like I have a second chance! xD Blue is also my favorite (and was my dad's) favorite color too!!! Ive always liked Aurora better in blue, it looks awesome with her blonde hair! I love love LOVE the shade her blue dress is omg I bet she looks AMAZING in person!

Post Merge: September 30, 2014, 07:34:39 AM

Im wondering if the people who preordered Aurora in the DS are able to choose which version of her dress they want, but I do hope for my sake everyone will have to buy the blue dress seperately and the pink dress is given to preorders. Im scared there will be a huge line of the people who preordered and they will say 'i want the blue one!" When they pick up their dolls.... is that how disney store preorders work for those who order inside the store- they come back in on the release date and pick up their dolls?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 07:34:39 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 30, 2014, 07:51:39 AM »
Im wondering if the people who preordered Aurora in the DS are able to choose which version of her dress they want, but I do hope for my sake everyone will have to buy the blue dress seperately and the pink dress is given to preorders. Im scared there will be a huge line of the people who preordered and they will say 'i want the blue one!" When they pick up their dolls.... is that how disney store preorders work for those who order inside the store- they come back in on the release date and pick up their dolls?

If you pre-ordered the pink Aurora you can't exchange her for the blue one.  You can pick your pre-order up at any time after release day even up to like a month later, or even several months.  Someone told me they will hold them for you up to a year because they are already paid for.  You also can not return her because it is a limited edition and they don't accept returns.  So people who got pink Aurora can't just change their minds and choose blue. 

Pre-ordering or buying in store will not affect the number of dolls sold online either way.  Each store only gets so many pre-orders or actual dolls so when they run out you have to get her online.  If a store doesn't sell them all, those dolls stay in the store until they are sold.  Online dolls stay online.  I have no idea of the actual numbers but they split the total number of dolls made between the US and Europe, then they split that up amongst stores and online sales.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 30, 2014, 08:05:57 AM »
They won't be able to trade in their pink one for the blue one. They will have to buy her separately as you cannot return an LE or Designer doll. I would honestly get there at least 2 hours early because all these dolls will be pretty hot (Maybe not Phillip) and you can never predict what it's going to be like. I got to my Disney Store 45 minutes early for the pre-order and I was 6th in line. I don't want to miss out on the blue dress so I'm going to be there at least two hours prior. Yes! That is exactly how it works. You go into the store and pick them up they day they are released when you do a pre-order. I was just going to get her in the afternoon as I had no interest in Maleficent and Phillip, but now that they announced a blue dress Aurora that all changed! I'm even giving up getting Cinderella for her! I'd get both, but alas, my trip to Disney is two weeks away and I can't spend TOO much money right now.
-Bow Tie

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 30, 2014, 08:08:25 AM »
Not sure if this is true but I heard that a lot of people who ordered the pink one are trying to cancel their order so they can order the blue one instead on the 8th.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: September 30, 2014, 08:21:01 AM »
Not sure if this is true but I heard that a lot of people who ordered the pink one are trying to cancel their order so they can order the blue one instead on the 8th.
I've been hearing the same thing on tumblr. You can cancel your order online, but not in stores. I'm looking at my receipt and it says the limited edition items (excluding apparel) cannot be returned or exchanged so those who pre-ordered the pink dress will either have to sell her or trade her for the blue dress.
-Bow Tie

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #486 on: September 30, 2014, 08:25:03 AM »
Thanks so much! My cast member just confirmed to me the same thing, first-come-first serve and not the preorder dolls which will be the pink ones. Blue dolls we pay seperate! They told me that there are only five of the blue dress aurora dolls in the back (OH DEAR, ONLY 5!?) and they will give us cards with numbers on them so people dont cut in line. I might call up the disneystore 2 hours away and see how many dolls they have, if not my best chance is probably to buy online.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: September 30, 2014, 08:53:26 AM »
If all else fails, you can definitely try online! Either way, I hope you get her! I'm rooting for ya! I'm really hoping my Disney Store will have 10-12 like they usually do, but we shall see.
-Bow Tie

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #488 on: September 30, 2014, 08:57:55 AM »
Thanks!!! =] Hopefully you get yours too! Im so surprised that my store only got 5 blue gown auroras since back in like...July? they told me they got 11 pink auroras for preordes. I *hope* when I call them monday morning, they will say like 10 availible instead of 5. Worse comes to worse, online I go!!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 30, 2014, 10:08:38 AM »
I love pink and blue Aurora but I can't have them both as much as I wish :lol: :lol: Why Disney??? Why are you releasing all these beautiful dolls at the same time?!

SprinkleCupcake, I think you requested pics of Broadway Belle? :)

You're so lucky to see the broadway! I saw Lion King and it was amaaaaaazing. I'm sure BatB will be no less amazing :D
My Wish List

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #490 on: September 30, 2014, 10:18:05 AM »
What's the price on these pre-orders...cuz I'm PRETTY positive I need Blue Aurora AND Maleficent.  I can get my husband ordering one and me ordering the other so I don't lose any time online, hahaha

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 30, 2014, 12:15:19 PM »
They are not up for pre-order. They are up for sale, but they will be $119.95 + tax!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 12:16:51 PM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #492 on: September 30, 2014, 12:19:34 PM »
They are not up for pre-order. They are up for sale, but they will be $119.95 + tax!

Gotcha!  Thanks :D

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: September 30, 2014, 12:22:06 PM »

Gotcha!  Thanks :D
Welcome! Good luck! I hope you get both! <3
-Bow Tie

parryscereal

« Reply #494 on: September 30, 2014, 03:27:08 PM »
I haven't seen this posted in this forum yet: the Big Hero 6 Go Go Tomago Classic Doll is available on the US site!http://www.disneystore.com/go-go-tomago-doll-11-big-hero-6/mp/1363064/1000259/ I'll have to fluff her hair up according to her character, but her expression is very nice! I'm anxious to compare her to Classic Elsa and Anna after hearing arguments that their faces are too similar.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal