collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 85990 times)

Allie.pin

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #450 on: September 23, 2014, 10:22:41 PM »
Hi all,

I'm a huge Disney fan. and I collect Disney pins (not dolls).
Did anyone get the designer couples pin set ? I really love them, but mine got cancelled (after one week !). So now looking for a secondhand set.
If anyone has it, please let me know as I would love to buy them or trade ponies etc.

Anyone on here collects Disney pins ?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 11:00:05 PM by Allie.pin »

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 23, 2014, 10:33:20 PM »
Hi all,

Did anyone get the designer couples pin set ? I really love them, but mine got cancelled (after one week !). So now looking for a secondhand set.
If anyone has it, please let me know as I would love to buy them or trade ponies etc.

Anyone on here collection Disney pins ?

I don't avidly collect the pins, but I have a few :) I hope you're able to find the couples ones! Did you manage to get the first set?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Allie.pin

« Reply #452 on: September 23, 2014, 10:35:50 PM »
Hi all,

Anyone on here collection Disney pins ?

I don't avidly collect the pins, but I have a few :) I hope you're able to find the couples ones! Did you manage to get the first set?

No I didn't, I started with pins a year ago. that's after the release. the first half year was really like a newbie and just grabbing what I can. Now I'm more settled down.
 the first set includes the Aladdin and Jasmine pin. And Aladdin is my favourite movie (Aladdin best Hero ever, lol).
So I really need that pin. I'm still hoping to get it someday, but those prices are just so high.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #453 on: September 24, 2014, 12:09:26 AM »
Tiana and Naveen getting listed SOON guys! For those qho want a srcond chance at them!  ^.^ If your on your phone make sure its DESKTOP VERSION or youll miss out!

Post Merge: September 24, 2014, 12:12:46 AM

Hurry hurry, here they are! :)

http://www.disneystore.com/tiana-and-prince-naveen-doll-set-disney-fairytale-designer-collection/mp/1362658/1000259/

5:01 Central Time, STILL availible! @_@ oh my goodness! Awe, no one wants Tiana and Naveen.....
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 03:01:57 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 24, 2014, 09:50:49 AM »
I think my store still had a few Art of Aurora mugs a week or so ago.  Not sure if they still have them.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 24, 2014, 11:17:45 AM »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 24, 2014, 11:30:16 AM »
That deal with Hasbro replaces the deal they have with Mattel. So starting in 2016 no more Mattel dolls. Not sure how that's gonna play out. I hope they at least look decent. Who knows with Hasbroken.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 24, 2014, 01:05:06 PM »
My store has 4-5 Tianas left. Not surprised.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 01:07:53 PM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

suicidemilk23

« Reply #458 on: September 24, 2014, 03:17:45 PM »
Hi all,

Anyone on here collects Disney pins ?

I collect Disney pins! It's a hard thing to collect if you don't live in Cali or Florida though. Unfortunately, I was never able to check out with the pins. They kept vanishing from my cart. :/ The prices on these sets are astronomical so I don't think I will ever be able to purchase them on the second market. I hope you find a set though, they really are gorgeous.

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 24, 2014, 08:45:01 PM »
Tiana and Naveen are still up? :blink: Has this happened before?
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #460 on: September 24, 2014, 09:15:10 PM »
Allie, when I see your siggy and avatar I really want cookies! xD Agreed though, the easiest way to collect the pins is at the Parks, I remember seeing tons of them! Id love to see your collection!

Thank you Marigold! I will have to look really hard then! Hopefully theres still some left here

Oh great, so our Disney dolls might have pirate legs aka nubs for feet! xD I am really hoping the dolls will be improved, but its Hasbro. Im kinda squeamish about them making dolls. Their Gem dolls are beautiful, I hope the same for Disney Princess dolls. I hope they can make Ariel the right color, not sunburned! To me a lot of the Ariel dolls look too red.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 24, 2014, 09:33:40 PM »
Allie, when I see your siggy and avatar I really want cookies! xD Agreed though, the easiest way to collect the pins is at the Parks, I remember seeing tons of them! Id love to see your collection!

Thank you Marigold! I will have to look really hard then! Hopefully theres still some left here

Oh great, so our Disney dolls might have pirate legs aka nubs for feet! xD I am really hoping the dolls will be improved, but its Hasbro. Im kinda squeamish about them making dolls. Their Gem dolls are beautiful, I hope the same for Disney Princess dolls. I hope they can make Ariel the right color, not sunburned! To me a lot of the Ariel dolls look too red.

Thankfully Hasbro got rid of the pirate legs. I tend to think the early EQG were as bad as they were because they were rushed. Hasbro wasn't sure if the MH craze was going to stay strong past last Christmas (since all fads eventually fizzle out) so they rushed the dolls out despite not having a proper amount of time to develop them like MH, which was in the works for years before release. At least they have plenty of time to develop the Disney Princess dolls plus they can piggyback on their work with the EQG.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 24, 2014, 10:00:04 PM »
Tiana and Naveen are still up? :blink: Has this happened before?
Yup! This has happened before with the previous set. It took Snow White the longest to sell out. I think she took about a week? And I think a couple of other princesses took a couple of days as well besides at least Ariel of course. I remember Designer Villain Mother Gothel took at least a year to sell out same with the LE Merida/Queen Elinor set. I ended up getting Mother Gothel for like $20-$25 or something after shipping and tax.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 24, 2014, 10:07:33 PM »
It might just say Tiana and Naveen are still up, but they are really sold out and the site just hasn't caught up yet. I know I want them the most out of the entire set with Aurora and Prince Philip coming in a close second, but they are just far too expensive for me. Of course they are totally worth the price, don't get me wrong, but I just can't afford it. :(

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #464 on: September 25, 2014, 02:04:31 AM »
^Nope, they are STILL for sale! My friend just told me a few minutes ago (since we just got paid at work) and got her confirmation email.

^^OMG really, it took Snow a WEEK!? Darnit....  i wish so hard that I knew about the DFDC sets when they first came out, because my moms been wanting one since her favorite DP is Snow White. I wish I had known LOL I found out about LE Disney Store dolls when Ariel came out last year, before that I had no idea about any of them! @_@

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 02:08:01 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal