collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 87092 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #405 on: September 14, 2014, 06:24:44 AM »
Who else went broke last night with pre-orders? :D

I would have except I couldn't afford them all at once :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

suicidemilk23

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #406 on: September 14, 2014, 02:18:26 PM »

Are you going for them all singly or which are your favorites? :)

parryscereal

« Reply #407 on: September 14, 2014, 04:48:50 PM »
I caved a while ago and bought 2 of the It's a Small World dolls. I have Hawaii and China. I don't regret buying them at all! They're adorable and I haven't seen these particular 2 on the website for months.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #408 on: September 14, 2014, 10:05:55 PM »
Ahhhh!!!! Yoyr Small World dolls are presuading me to buy the Japan one! xD Ive been eyeballing it for months! OMG has anyone else seen the second wave of the Fairytale Couples in their Disney Store!!!??? I have pictures on my Tumblr!! OMG Mulan is gorgeous as heck!!! I WANT!!!! :squee:

Post Merge: September 14, 2014, 10:08:17 PM

Whaaaaaat preorders!? :O this is what I get for being off the Disney thread for weeks! LOL did they do a doll preorder already!?? I think the preorder for the first one was for the 23rd, but aahhh! xD
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 10:10:50 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

suicidemilk23

« Reply #409 on: September 15, 2014, 02:51:18 AM »
Ahhhh!!!! Yoyr Small World dolls are presuading me to buy the Japan one! xD Ive been eyeballing it for months! OMG has anyone else seen the second wave of the Fairytale Couples in their Disney Store!!!??? I have pictures on my Tumblr!! OMG Mulan is gorgeous as heck!!! I WANT!!!! :squee:

Post Merge: September 14, 2014, 10:08:17 PM

Whaaaaaat preorders!? :O this is what I get for being off the Disney thread for weeks! LOL did they do a doll preorder already!?? I think the preorder for the first one was for the 23rd, but aahhh! xD

I think it was September 2nd they did a pre order for all five couples. I was able to get it that way so I don't have to deal with five weeks of releases. XD

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #410 on: September 15, 2014, 08:27:14 AM »
Aaaah, ok!!! :-) Wow you must have really saved up to buy all 6!! Congrats on them, wow!!!!  :biggrin:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 15, 2014, 03:14:37 PM »
Hawaii's really cute. :) It's too bad their being discontinued.  I have the France Small World doll. I was thinking about getting Hawaii but she sold out before I could get her.

Does anyone have the new singing Ariel doll? How do you make her sing? When I tried her in the store I pressed her shell and her tail flipped and I asked an employee how to make her sing. She said that you twirled her hand but I saw a review on Disneystore.com that said that the seashell makes her sing. Does anyone know for sure?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

parryscereal

« Reply #412 on: September 15, 2014, 04:46:50 PM »
I wish we could have had a second wave of the Small World dolls with other countries featured on the ride--or maybe some of the Disney characters featured on the ride that haven't had an animator's doll, but in the small world style?*cough*Alice*cough*

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 15, 2014, 09:51:46 PM »
I only wanted Aurora so I didn't bother with trying to get all 5, but I decided I need Cinderella! She's absolutely stunning! I love Tiana too, but I'm not a fan of her face so I'm passing on her. I did buy the Aurora, Cinderella, and Tiana mugs as well as the Aurora shirt. I was so close to picking up the Tiana shirt, but the shirt would get dirty easily because it's a cream color. I do want the Cinderella sweat shirt. If it goes on clearance, I'm so picking it up!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

suicidemilk23

« Reply #414 on: September 16, 2014, 01:19:33 PM »
Hawaii's really cute. :) It's too bad their being discontinued.  I have the France Small World doll. I was thinking about getting Hawaii but she sold out before I could get her.

Does anyone have the new singing Ariel doll? How do you make her sing? When I tried her in the store I pressed her shell and her tail flipped and I asked an employee how to make her sing. She said that you twirled her hand but I saw a review on Disneystore.com that said that the seashell makes her sing. Does anyone know for sure?

Ponyfan

You do make her sing by twirling her hand. :)

Aaaah, ok!!! :-) Wow you must have really saved up to buy all 6!! Congrats on them, wow!!!!  :biggrin:

Thank you, and I did save up forever! Months and months. Lol

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 16, 2014, 04:58:16 PM »

I'm definitely getting Aurora, Pocahontas, and Cinderella :) On the fence about Mulan and Tiana! Aurora is my favorite because I LOVE her peasant dress in the movie and I'm so happy to see her in it and Ariel in her blue dress! :)

Congrats on getting all of them at once! You won't have the stomach eating stress that the rest of us will have to endure with each set that comes out :lol:
My Wish List

suicidemilk23

« Reply #416 on: September 16, 2014, 05:50:17 PM »

I'm definitely getting Aurora, Pocahontas, and Cinderella :) On the fence about Mulan and Tiana! Aurora is my favorite because I LOVE her peasant dress in the movie and I'm so happy to see her in it and Ariel in her blue dress! :)

Congrats on getting all of them at once! You won't have the stomach eating stress that the rest of us will have to endure with each set that comes out :lol:

Thank you! Tiana is ridiculously gorgeous in person, her and Mulan's colors are so vibrant. I couldn't pass up any of them.  :frolic:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #417 on: September 16, 2014, 07:59:43 PM »
So I have decided on Aurora and Mulan being the ones I really want in my collection, although I REALLY want Cinderella too! I looked at my future paychecks and arg! I might be able to get two unless I dont buy anything for the rest of the month and eat only ramen! xD Hmmm.... it would be worth it!

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #418 on: September 16, 2014, 08:29:08 PM »
I really, REALLY hope I can afford to get Aurora she comes out.  I love her in the Briar Rose dress, and I NEED that set.  Darn these doctor's appointments! LOL

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 17, 2014, 11:08:58 AM »
Thanks suicidemilk23  :) I wish Disney would have made another hole in the package so you can test her in the box. I really wanted to get her but I like to keep my dolls in the box. I'm hoping I might be able to 2 later so I can debox one and keep the other in the box.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 11:12:00 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal