collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 87060 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #315 on: July 28, 2014, 02:38:23 PM »
I didn't get a good look at it since they were already in people's hands, but from what I could see on the box from the person in front of me, it's gorgeous!!!
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 28, 2014, 02:55:49 PM »
Thanks for the pics, Bow Tie! Glad you were successful and OMG I love that Aurora mug! I haven't seen it before, it's just lovely ^.^ I love her peasant dress :nod:

I'm so nervous-cited about pre ordering online :lol: You never know if you'll get one or not :P
My Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 28, 2014, 03:56:49 PM »
The Art of Aurora merch is stunning! I want to get the lithographs and journal set. I love the Aurora mug! It has a little red bird on the handle. There is a Maleficent mug just like it! Now I really can't wait for Jasmine, my favorite princess! I know you'll get her! Crossing my fingers for you!!!
-Bow Tie

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 28, 2014, 04:45:28 PM »
Congrats on securing yours Bow Tie! Does she go on sale online tonight or tomorrow night?
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 28, 2014, 06:40:36 PM »
Congrats on securing yours Bow Tie! Does she go on sale online tonight or tomorrow night?
Thanks! I'm really excited for her! She will be online tonight going into tomorrow at 12am PST!
-Bow Tie

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 28, 2014, 07:19:49 PM »
The Aurora mug is great. Are they going to do the art of line for every princess? I'd love to see Art of Ariel items.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 28, 2014, 07:22:59 PM »
The Aurora mug is great. Are they going to do the art of line for every princess? I'd love to see Art of Ariel items.

Ponyfan

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there already an Art of Ariel line?

ETA: Thanks for the info Bow Tie!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 07:26:29 PM by Sprinkles »
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 28, 2014, 07:51:50 PM »

Ponyfan

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there already an Art of Ariel line?

ETA: Thanks for the info Bow Tie!
I am not sure if they're doing it for everyone, but yes, they started with Ariel, which was last year's. I got one of the mugs in a swap box! And you are so very welcome! I wish you the best of luck!
-Bow Tie

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 28, 2014, 09:27:38 PM »
Ooh, the Art of Aurora Maleficent mug is beautiful, but I just can't do $15 + shipping for it. ^^; (Maybe if I used mugs more, but I feel it would be under-appreciated here at that price.)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #324 on: July 28, 2014, 10:04:05 PM »
I might have to skip out on the Aurora doll they are listing in 2 hours ugh i didnt realize how expensive the dolls are now! Werent these kind of dolls like $99 in the past? Poopy! I might as well save up a little more and buy the Ariel I wanted to trade Aurora for. All I want is little mermaid merch and frozen merch! xD

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 28, 2014, 10:09:32 PM »
Ooh, the Art of Aurora Maleficent mug is beautiful, but I just can't do $15 + shipping for it. ^^; (Maybe if I used mugs more, but I feel it would be under-appreciated here at that price.)
It really is beautiful! I may pick it up later! I am a mug fanatic so I pretty much buy any mug that I'm drawn to! Hopefully you'll be able to catch it on a sale or something later on!

I might have to skip out on the Aurora doll they are listing in 2 hours ugh i didnt realize how expensive the dolls are now! Werent these kind of dolls like $99 in the past? Poopy! I might as well save up a little more and buy the Ariel I wanted to trade Aurora for. All I want is little mermaid merch and frozen merch! xD
I am unsure as to why they raised the price. I don't know if they just decided to do it because they realized people are willing to pay out the nose for them or if Aurora is more intricate than the others or what. It stinks, but I'm a sucker for these dolls and $20 isn't going to sway me one way or the other. Haha! I hope you get Ariel! She is really stunning! I absolutely cannot wait for Jasmine! It's rumored that she will be next fall's LE princess and I am beyond ecstatic! She's my favorite princess! <3
-Bow Tie

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #326 on: July 28, 2014, 10:19:22 PM »
Bowtie, shes only $20 more? Thats not too bad! I was reading somewhere she was $167!?? Hopefully for the sake of the sun I misread that!!!! I am going to try to go for that after all then!!! Hopefully she has free shipping!! Is there any coupons or discount codes by any chance?

OMG I am 98% sure they will do Jasmine!!!!! If she has any lotus blossoms I HAVE to get her! My favorite flower and they complement Jasmine so well! She is probably going to be BEAUTIFUL! <3 I will wait for her with you!

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 28, 2014, 10:23:49 PM »
Bummed that they raised the price, but $20 isn't too bad :)

Oh I will definitely be getting Jasmine if she's next! She's one of my favorite princesses :D I would absolutely *die* for an Esmeralda doll but that probably won't happen :P
My Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 28, 2014, 10:35:25 PM »
They raised the price to $119.95 + tax so it's not too bad though I much prefer $99.95 + tax. :P There is free shipping! I believe the code is shipmagic. I know it's on the website!

I'm glad y'all are excited for her too! I was obsessed with her as a child and since I started collecting dolls serious a few years ago, my love for her has rekindled and I need like all of her dolls! I wonder which outfit they are going to use. I wouldn't mind seeing her Return to Jafar dress or her outfit at the end of Aladdin! That is a beautiful outfit! And if she has like a lotus blossom design on her outfit similar to the roses on Aurora's dress, I will just die!

-Bow Tie

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 28, 2014, 10:43:04 PM »
Free shipping is good :D Just remember, everyone, to put the code in before you click to finalize your order! I heard that they're no longer giving the money back on free shipping if you forget to type in the code. Seems like that happened to someone here, right? So remember to type in the code :D

I was also obsessed with Jasmine and I love that outfit as well :D Jasmine was my favorite princess forever until I saw The Little Mermaid on Ice and Ariel became my favorite :lol: Then along came Rapunzel and it'll be pretty hard to replace her, hehe :) I would be super happy if they did any of Jasmine's clothes because everything she wears is gorgeous ^.^

What do you think of the Jasmine doll from Aladdin on broadway? I fell in love with her and my friend bought her for me for my birthday :happy: Her outfit is so pretty!

Post Merge: July 28, 2014, 11:23:25 PM

Wow... I'm looking at ebay while I'm waiting for the dolls and normally I don't EVER see The Little Mermaid Melody dolls for sale (my grail doll!) And there are FOUR of them mint in box for sale! And also a loose one :shocked: The $400-$600 price tag means I'll only have her in my dreams though unless I'm insanely lucky one day :P

Post Merge: July 28, 2014, 11:53:21 PM

Where did everyone go?? I'm about to throw up from being nervous! :lol: 7 minutes!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:53:21 PM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal