collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 86856 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #915 on: February 17, 2015, 07:09:01 PM »
She is lovely Bowtie!!!! Oh wow I absolutley love her!!! If I didnt feel like crap from my bacterial sinus infection I would totally have gone up there today and picked her up in line. Luckily for the sick there's always online tonight!!!! Im going to make sure that Im awake by going into work tonight since 2am is 12pm pacific time, aka my lunchbreak!!! Tink and Zarina lasted hours and I was able to get them pretty fast so hopefully Fawn will be the same! :-)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: February 17, 2015, 07:16:09 PM »
She is lovely Bowtie!!!! Oh wow I absolutley love her!!! If I didnt feel like crap from my bacterial sinus infection I would totally have gone up there today and picked her up in line. Luckily for the sick there's always online tonight!!!! Im going to make sure that Im awake by going into work tonight since 2am is 12pm pacific time, aka my lunchbreak!!! Tink and Zarina lasted hours and I was able to get them pretty fast so hopefully Fawn will be the same! :-)

I think she will be easy to get. I went back to the Disney Store around 6pm tonight to exchange my defective Fawn for another and the CM told me they had probably 10 left. You'll get her! I know it!
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #917 on: February 17, 2015, 07:54:06 PM »
Yeah im certain there's plenty of her to go around atm! :) Im not too nervous about setting an alarm 5mins early to start refreshing the LE Doll Facebook.

Are you excited about any of the new Frozen dolls!? xD I personally might pass on them so I will have extra $ for potential Jasmine and Aladdin in fall! OMG I know Jasmine is going to be so beautiful!!!

Post Merge: February 18, 2015, 03:09:36 AM

Woooot! I got fawn! It wasnt until 52 minutes after she was listed people were able to buy her, she said Sold Out almost an hour! Then ALL items said they were sold out online! t was very frustrating but im thankful they fixed it! :)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 03:09:36 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: February 18, 2015, 07:05:25 AM »
For the new LE dolls, I'm getting just Anna. I really like Kristoff and Elsa, but I'm not super in love with them. For the sake of my wallet, I'm just getting Anna. I'm definitely getting all the Aladdin LE dolls. I love all things Aladdin and Jasmine is my favorite princess! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: February 23, 2015, 07:05:21 AM »
Wow, I think Mattel is improving :shocked: I love those Frozen Fever dolls! I even like their faces :faint:

I bought the new Mattel Cinderella doll. Her dress is just too gorgeous to pass up on and I adore her box she's in :lovey:

Congrats to those who got Fawn! Seems like Disney online always has some sort of glitch or crashes with these dolls :P

I'm not getting any of the LE Frozen dolls, but I will most likely be getting the possible LE Jasmine :)
My Wish List

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: February 23, 2015, 01:49:59 PM »
I love the live action Cinderella doll's blue dress. :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: February 25, 2015, 05:53:19 PM »
*hops up & down*  I rarely shop at Kmart, but when I do I always check out the clearance section.

Waaaaaaaaay up on the top shelf I found Mattel's Signature Disney Evil Queen & Ariel...

...FOR $2.00 EACH!!!!

Crazy!

(they had a bunch of MH dolls up there too, but they wanted way too much, lol)

I don't exactly collect Disney dolls, but I am just so excited!  I am loving the Evil Queen!

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #922 on: February 25, 2015, 10:26:10 PM »
WhaT!?? Spiffy thats an AMAZING deal!!!! I wish Kmarts werent extinct down here! Ive been looking for Ursula on clearance for a long time!  :cry:

So I went thrifting and found some Disney Dolls! I found the Mattel Princess and the Frog Tiana with the green dress (her dress is on the way), a 2006 Snow White,  and a 2005 Ariel mermaid doll that changes colors in her hair, shell bra, and fins when you stick her in cold water. I had fun earlier xD

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #923 on: February 25, 2015, 10:27:55 PM »
Has anyone heard anything about Into The Woods dolls? Or any other merchandise? I haven't been paying very close attention until recently but I haven't been able to find anything. I'd expect at least a doll of the Witch because her blue dress is so beautiful.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #924 on: February 26, 2015, 05:12:03 AM »
I think there are actually no dolls for Into the Woods? Disney Store and Mattel seem to be focusing on Cinderella and Frozen Fever merch. Theres probably going to be some more Aladdin dolls popping up soon as well.

Hey, so while im on here.... does anyone know anything about this Ariel doll!? I know she was a Disney Store release before the Designer dolls came out. I really love her, but she is probably hard to come by therefore expensive. If I could just find out the year it was made, it could be easier for me to find one! Gah, I still those recent LE Ariels i missed out on from the DS... stupid moving at the time! X(
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 02:05:35 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #925 on: February 26, 2015, 06:08:20 AM »
That's what I'm thinking and its so disappointing... sure it saves me money and the actual disappointment of not being able to buy the dolls, but I expected at least something! So far I've been able to find nothing about dolls or ant other merchandise aside from a furniture collection based on the movie (that I couldn't even just look at it because the site demands your email to see anything) and some stuff on Red Bubble that looks like its just fanart. I managed to find some Broadway merch that I've added to my wishlist so at least I have something. :/

I guess I'm just shocked I can't find any merchandise anywhere for a Disney movie.

Offline Miss_Leonie

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr page
« Reply #926 on: February 26, 2015, 07:13:41 AM »
Did anyone find the
Mattel signature collection Rapunzel doll yet?

I am looking all over the place but can't find her  :huh:

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: February 26, 2015, 09:23:58 AM »
Sprinklecupcake, your link isn't working :(

I totally looked a gift-pony in the mouth after I checked out.  A little "Why wasn't URSULA there?!"  XD

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: February 26, 2015, 11:59:06 AM »
Saw the LE Cinderella dolls on FB. They're a total pass for me. I very much like my $40 instead of the $130 :lol: And the wedding one is $500 :shocked: Are they worth the price or is Disney just being greedy?

Did anyone find the
Mattel signature collection Rapunzel doll yet?

I am looking all over the place but can't find her  :huh:

Do you have a pic? I don't think I know about this doll :shocked:

Post Merge: February 26, 2015, 12:00:10 PM

*hops up & down*  I rarely shop at Kmart, but when I do I always check out the clearance section.

Waaaaaaaaay up on the top shelf I found Mattel's Signature Disney Evil Queen & Ariel...

...FOR $2.00 EACH!!!!

Crazy!

(they had a bunch of MH dolls up there too, but they wanted way too much, lol)

I don't exactly collect Disney dolls, but I am just so excited!  I am loving the Evil Queen!

That's the most epic deal... ever :faint: That's like thrift store prices, not K-Mart prices! XD I need to check mine out!
My Wish List

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #929 on: February 27, 2015, 02:08:15 AM »
Darnnit! I always do the whole named link thibg wrong! x( thats what I get for trying to make my post tidier. Here is the link, pic ibviously not mine- found image on google.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/28/03/ed/2803ed16470380a3d343695305650b0a.jpg

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal