collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 85936 times)

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #750 on: November 07, 2014, 01:38:25 PM »
Sprinkle, those are adorable dolls!  I haven't seen the movie and I'm not very excited about it but those dolls are nice enough to stand on their own.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 07, 2014, 03:11:06 PM »
I really like Go Go. :) I agree they should have done the same thing with Honey Lemon's helmet.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Aerora

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: November 08, 2014, 05:28:57 PM »
I found a Disney Animator Cinderella at the thrift store today! :lovey: She needs a little work (there's a couple stains on her leg, and her hair definitely needs a wash) but I can't believe how sweet her face is in person.

shannonkay

« Reply #753 on: November 09, 2014, 04:09:42 PM »

Are there two sets of Disney Parks exclusive dolls? I thought there was a set of princesses in their wedding dresses.

Ponyfan
There are two parks Ariel dolls, one mermaid and one in her wedding dress, but none of the other parks edition princess dolls are in their wedding dresses.

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: November 09, 2014, 10:31:30 PM »
Any Princess & Me owners???
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

karin_h

« Reply #755 on: November 10, 2014, 12:59:32 AM »
I'm sooo incredibly happy right now, I went to a swap meet to loose some time today and I found one of my grails!  Disney Store Giselle!! <3  And the best part was that she cost less than 4 dollars. I almost danced out of that place. 

Spoiler

Plus I finally finished my Eilonwy Ooak <3 She still needs shoes thought.

Spoiler

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #756 on: November 10, 2014, 06:13:32 AM »
I see your Eilonwy!!! I sometimes forget that tBC was a Disney movie! xD Congrats on your Giselle, what an amazing deal and she even came with her dress!!!:frolic:

I absolutley LOVE your doll collection Karin! :thumb:

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: November 10, 2014, 09:14:49 AM »
Soooo...I"ll be makign atrip to NYC this spring--and to the huge Disney store there! I AM SO EXCITED. *ahem* Yeah, probably will be the highlight of my trip, pffft (besides, you know, Boradway)

karin_h

« Reply #758 on: November 10, 2014, 09:22:15 AM »
I see your Eilonwy!!! I sometimes forget that tBC was a Disney movie! xD Congrats on your Giselle, what an amazing deal and she even came with her dress!!!:frolic:

I absolutley LOVE your doll collection Karin! :thumb:

Thank you <3  I love Thrift / Swat Meet shopping cause you can find the most amazing deals, half of my collection was bought like that, even if the dress came first and I found the doll later xD.

Soooo...I"ll be makign atrip to NYC this spring--and to the huge Disney store there! I AM SO EXCITED. *ahem* Yeah, probably will be the highlight of my trip, pffft (besides, you know, Boradway)

Don't feel bad about it, when I was traveling in Europe my friends knew that we had to stop at the local Disney Store xD

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #759 on: November 10, 2014, 11:03:52 AM »
i love that the new disney animator dolls come with the pets again... really want anna for a project. but i don't know what kind of reaction i'll get.
know it's my doll if i buy her. but sometime its scary seeing fan reactions to customs or the like.

still no sign of the skating sisters set. i really want that anna!!!

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 10, 2014, 01:26:15 PM »
I have a Frozen doll, Kristoff new in box fronm Disney store if anyone wants him :)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: November 10, 2014, 02:17:42 PM »
I found a Disney Animator Cinderella at the thrift store today! :lovey: She needs a little work (there's a couple stains on her leg, and her hair definitely needs a wash) but I can't believe how sweet her face is in person.

Congrats! Seems they pop up in thrift stores quite often :) She does have a sweet face!

I'm sooo incredibly happy right now, I went to a swap meet to loose some time today and I found one of my grails!  Disney Store Giselle!! <3  And the best part was that she cost less than 4 dollars. I almost danced out of that place. 

Spoiler

Plus I finally finished my Eilonwy Ooak <3 She still needs shoes thought.

Spoiler

Yay! Giselle! That's so great you found your grail, what a good feeling :happy: And your Eilonwy looks amazing! I've yet to see that movie :P

Since everyone else is showing off their Giselles I figured I'd show off mine :lovey: I have her in her wedding gown too but no pictures :P

I love Giselle so much :hearts:
My Wish List

shannonkay

« Reply #762 on: November 10, 2014, 02:26:13 PM »
OOOH so today we took a trip down to the Disney Store for the Family 25%off sale aaaand I found both Go Go and Honey Lemon Classic dolls!!!I impulse bought them! I wanted to buy all the Frozen ornaments but decided to get the Big Hero 6 dolls instead. I LOVE THEM!! I haven't seen the movie yet (maybe Monday?) as the movie theater is packed as sardine cans. So I don't know much about the movie so I will just add my pics below! Honey Lemon is sooo cute! <3 I wish they packaged her helmet like Tamago's, because her beautiful face is hidden behind that opaque shield thing on her helmet. I am in love with them- if you like them but are on the fence just get them now! Mine will stay MIB because the boxes are cool. I wish there was a Hiro one but hes more of an action-figure-kind-of-character for toys.

Those are really cute! I haven't seen the movie yet either. I wanted to take my daughter to it opening weekend, but that didn't end up working out. I'm planning on seeing it Saturday so we can go to Downtown Disney and see it there in the afternoon, then we can check out the merch afterward at the World of Disney store! I'm getting more excited about the movie now, and I can see my daughter and I really enjoying the Honey Lemon doll especially.

We're Disneyland Annual Passholders, so I was thinking that if the kid woke up early, we would go and meet Baymax and Hiro at Disneyland today even though we haven't seen the movie yet.(We met Anna and Elsa before Frozen came out, and it was great.) BUT she woke up extra early complaining that her throat hurt and she seemed to have a low fever. boo.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:33:24 PM by shannonkay »

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #763 on: November 10, 2014, 04:27:06 PM »
so cute!! i have my honey lemon on the way.
 i did end up ordering an extra elsa animator doll to get the free shipping. gonna have to sell her once she gets here.

if anyone has an animator's tiana to sell or trade let me know.
currently have mulan or snow white to trade.
(most conditions ok for tiana.)

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: November 11, 2014, 04:22:57 AM »
I have a Frozen doll, Kristoff new in box fronm Disney store if anyone wants him :)
I do I do how much would shipping be for him x

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal