collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 85564 times)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #735 on: November 05, 2014, 05:33:51 AM »
i really only want anna. that's my fav dress from the movie.
pretty sure i won't have trouble selling elsa.

If you do buy the set let me know. I might be interested in splitting the set with you. 

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: November 05, 2014, 03:13:31 PM »
Are there two sets of Disney Parks exclusive dolls? I thought there was a set of princesses in their wedding dresses.

Ponyfan
While I was there I only saw Ariel in her wedding dress. I don't know if she is the only one or not who got a parks exclusive wedding doll though.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 05, 2014, 06:48:26 PM »
Hmm, 

I thought for sure if there was a wedding Ariel there would be other wedding dolls. The parks dolls are really pretty. I love that Rapunzel has the flowers in her hair. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 05, 2014, 07:21:33 PM »
You would think that if they did one princess, they would do them all. I love that they put flowers in Rapunzel's hair too! She looks so perfect with them!
-Bow Tie

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 06, 2014, 07:10:43 PM »
Two things:

1) rnbflavoursdarling on Tumblr posted this on Tumblr "Disney Store Frozen Dolls. Radio Disney Club posted on their page 3 upcomig LE Dolls coming March 2015 for the short film “Frozen Fever” www.radiodisneyclub.fr

LE Elsa, Anna and Kristoff! (€100 for every doll)"

2) Do you all think that Big Hero 6 will be popular enough to cause the dolls to be out of stock? I know nothing (other than another princess movie) could be as bad as Frozen was but I don't want to end up wanting the dolls and have them be out of stock for awhile :huh:
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: November 06, 2014, 07:27:57 PM »
I think Big Hero 6 won't be quite as big as Frozen, but I think it could be big. I would grab the Big Hero 6 dolls this weekend during the friends and family sale. That's the best time to get anything really because most everything is 25% off. I'll probably grab GoGo and if I see Honey Lemon, I'm grabbing her too.
-Bow Tie

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 06, 2014, 11:17:36 PM »

I think Big Hero 6 won't be quite as big as Frozen, but I think it could be big. I would grab the Big Hero 6 dolls this weekend during the friends and family sale. That's the best time to get anything really because most everything is 25% off. I'll probably grab GoGo and if I see Honey Lemon, I'm grabbing her too.

I honestly think Big Hero 6 will be more popular in the action figure category than the doll category.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: November 06, 2014, 11:21:33 PM »

I honestly think Big Hero 6 will be more popular in the action figure category than the doll category.
I agree. I better make sure to grab the Honey Lemon one if I like her, but I think Baymax and Hiro will be the most popular.
-Bow Tie

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #743 on: November 07, 2014, 02:59:48 AM »
AHHH! I want those dolls! :squee: So Im guessing for the LE maybe another coronation Elsa or new outfit for her and Anna's outfit is going to be in the one in the skating set?

I think BH6 will be about the same a Wreck-It-Ralph in popularity, but not nearly as big as Frozen. Im sooo excited to see that movie!! *hopefully* I will pick up the Honey Lemon and Go Go Classic dolls today! Since its family weekend, theres probably a lot of people there snatching up the dolls.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 07, 2014, 07:57:02 AM »
A small mini brag for me. I got the Magic Clip wedding Ariel and Eric set yesterday. :)

I think some of the Wreck it Ralph toys are really hard to find now. I think the Vanaliope doll is hard to get.

Ponyfan

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 07, 2014, 10:13:09 AM »
AHHH! I want those dolls! :squee: So Im guessing for the LE maybe another coronation Elsa or new outfit for her and Anna's outfit is going to be in the one in the skating set?

I think BH6 will be about the same a Wreck-It-Ralph in popularity, but not nearly as big as Frozen. Im sooo excited to see that movie!! *hopefully* I will pick up the Honey Lemon and Go Go Classic dolls today! Since its family weekend, theres probably a lot of people there snatching up the dolls.
The silhouettes are just the regular Classic dolls, I think. Kristoff at least is definitely just the 12 inch doll, and the girls look like the dolls that came with either deluxe doll set. So the outfits could still be anything!

Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #746 on: November 07, 2014, 10:18:49 AM »
A small mini brag for me. I got the Magic Clip wedding Ariel and Eric set yesterday. :)

I think some of the Wreck it Ralph toys are really hard to find now. I think the Vanaliope doll is hard to get.

Ponyfan
Congrats! =) Ive been looking for Eric and Ariel for a WHILE now for anniversary cake toppers! Ariel is my FAVORITE but all I see is Rapunzel and Flynn Magiclips- her hair isnt even right! Ive been after Wreck it Ralph toys for a while with little luck- the talking Vanellope doll from the Disney Store is my grail (shes adorable and also a big fan of Sarah Silverman) she goes for around $40 loose on evilbay =/

OOOH so today we took a trip down to the Disney Store for the Family 25%off sale aaaand I found both Go Go and Honey Lemon Classic dolls!!!I impulse bought them! I wanted to buy all the Frozen ornaments but decided to get the Big Hero 6 dolls instead. I LOVE THEM!! I haven't seen the movie yet (maybe Monday?) as the movie theater is packed as sardine cans. So I don't know much about the movie so I will just add my pics below! Honey Lemon is sooo cute! <3 I wish they packaged her helmet like Tamago's, because her beautiful face is hidden behind that opaque shield thing on her helmet. I am in love with them- if you like them but are on the fence just get them now! Mine will stay MIB because the boxes are cool. I wish there was a Hiro one but hes more of an action-figure-kind-of-character for toys.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #747 on: November 07, 2014, 12:36:54 PM »
Thanks. :) The store I got them at had a lot of Flynn and Rapuznel wedding Magic clips but only one Ariel and Eric set.

Ponyfan

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: November 07, 2014, 01:10:04 PM »
I think Disney is positioning BH6 to be like "Frozen but for the boys".
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #749 on: November 07, 2014, 01:15:35 PM »
I think Disney is positioning BH6 to be like "Frozen but for the boys".
i really like the honey doll they have. but tomago... not so much.

wish they released hiro, wasabi and fred like they did honey... but no. they are all hard plastic with molded clothes. sad face.
wonder if they'll do special ones of these.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal