collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WTB/WTT: Paradise Estate Parts and Accessories  (Read 304 times)

Catherine

• Trade Count: (0)
WTB/WTT: Paradise Estate Parts and Accessories
« on: March 25, 2014, 05:12:59 PM »
I was fortunate enough to get a Paradise Estate shell mostly complete with some accessories in my local area. Of course all this has done is make me want to acquire more!  :P

Unfortunately, most auctions have the parts I need grouped with the rest of the Estate. I'd rather not have to deal with an extra "shell" if I can avoid it due to shipping costs (to, but especially from if I tried to sell on the unneeded parts). So, I'm hoping that someone on here (or multiple someones) may have the parts I'm looking for and are willing to sell/trade them.

I'm willing to buy or trade. I do have quite a few extra ponies kicking around (I really do need to organize my extras), but I've also been trying to rehome my Monster High collection and those are organized and ready to go.

My MH thread is located on the sister board: here. I also have feedback on the MH Arena as well (username: Catherine). Unlisted in that thread is an original Rochelle with accessories and the gargoyle boy with the puma clothing. I was betwixt and between keeping them, but I could definitely be convinced to part with them for some of these accessories.

Here are the parts that I'm looking for:

Most Wanted:
- Blue Seahorse
- Blue canopy pane (one of the ones on the outside edge - doesn't matter which, they're interchangeable)
- White plastic heart
- Gates (curved sections with gates and lanterns)
- Plants (I know these style of plants were bundled with several play sets during this period - I'm really not fussed with their origins)

Less concerned about, but would be nice:
- Pink toy box with lid
- 4 x ceiling fans
- 2 x white patio chairs
- Patio table with heart topper
- Yellow change table
- Yellow crib
- Stacking toy
- 2 x yellow speakers
- Duck pull toy
- Pink bead with purple headboard
- Yellow sofa
- Pink half moon table
- 2 purple swivel chairs

Also missing:
- 2 pink long neck bottles
- 2 pink hear dishes
- 2 pink milk cartons
- 2 pink spoons
- 2 pink forks
- 2 pink knives
- 2 pink glasses
- 2 x pink combs
- Pink perfume bottle

I wouldn't hate a replacement for one roof section, but I'm not terribly bothered by it as the fading isn't that bad.

Thanks for your time!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal