collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What is the siginificance of the Rainbow Power line?  (Read 404 times)

Offline MorningGlorysParadise82

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
What is the siginificance of the Rainbow Power line?
« on: March 22, 2014, 02:34:24 AM »
I may have forgotten this but I don't remember what the deal is behind the Rainbow Power theme. I get the Equestria Girls Rainbow theme due to the movie, but I don't recall what the deal is with FIM.

Something I came across once upon a time said something about an episode (maybe Power Ponies?) but don't know if I found the right information.

What's the scoop?
Live as though the world is as it should be, to show what it can be.
Want List/My Ponydex/Ref.sheet

Offline Firehooves

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 is magic, FiM is tragic!
    • View Profile
Re: What is the siginificance of the Rainbow Power line?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 02:59:47 AM »

*Spoilers*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It's tied into Twilight Sparkle recieveing her new Rainbow Kingdom at the end of the season, and the current quest to find the keys that will lead up to it by unlocking the crystal box on the Tree of Harmony that will upgrade the Palace of the two Sisters into Twilight's new castle.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The firehooves family; Tornado, Twilight, Ember and Drummer
my G1/MLP Tales/G3/G4 fanfics-
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3280710/FireHoof
My tumblr: http://tornadofirehoovesuniverse.tumblr.com/

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 03:04:33 AM »

*Spoilers*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It's tied into Twilight Sparkle recieveing her new Rainbow Kingdom at the end of the season, and the current quest to find the keys that will lead up to it by unlocking the crystal box on the Tree of Harmony that will upgrade the Palace of the two Sisters into Twilight's new castle.

Where did you get this? I've not heard anything about the tree of harmony upgrading the two sisters castle into Twilight's.

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline CupcakeLoverXx

• Colorswirl Pony
  • Pony Lover since 2012!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 03:05:27 AM »
I dont think its really been mentioned yet, but there was a game which was released on the MLP website (accidently, I presume, as it has now been taken done) which seem to give a little spoiler of what it *might* be.

*POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING*

A certain villian (I won't say who, but you can probably guess) sucks the colour out of Ponyville.
 I guess the mane 6 will return the colour to the town using the rainbow power they have earnt and then get the keys to unlock the box?

Offline Firehooves

• G1 is magic, FiM is tragic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 03:10:46 AM »

*Spoilers*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Where did you get this? I've not heard anything about the tree of harmony upgrading the two sisters castle into Twilight's.

Not confirmed, but;

1.) They are making a deal about fixing up the old castle this season

2.) The rainbow castle toy playset- specifically stated to be Princess Twilight's new castle- comes with keys that 'unlock' it's features. The jewel lock looks exactly like the one in the show that they are collecting keys for.

3.) Both the old castle and the tree/lock are in the everfree forest- practically on top of each other.

Most likely secnario, it seems.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 03:12:23 AM by Firehooves »

The firehooves family; Tornado, Twilight, Ember and Drummer
my G1/MLP Tales/G3/G4 fanfics-
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3280710/FireHoof
My tumblr: http://tornadofirehoovesuniverse.tumblr.com/

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 03:47:44 AM »
Oh this is interesting, my daughter would be able to tell me everything. She knows all the ponies names in the show. Me I am totally lost......LOL

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 05:49:31 AM »
you know what I found funny.. I haven't really heard any other mentioning of those keys at all this season other than the pilot episode(s)... I hope they don't make the end of the season rushed... but with that said I think everyone is on the right track for Rainbow power line...

I will point out that I've noticed in some of the episodes at certain points you see a glimmer of rainbow in the pony's eyes... I think I've seen it in at least 3 of the main 6 but since I delete the episodes from my dvr after watching them I can't go back and confirm this.. I'd have to find the episodes online XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline MorningGlorysParadise82

• Trade Count: (+32)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 06:32:12 AM »
Ooook. I feel better now. I haven't watched the series hardly and so I had no clue. I have been trying to get caught up but so far I am chronologically on like S1 ep9 and I saw the wedding ep. But as far as the current season I am blank. Lol
Daughter and I both like the castle and the figures. Its the rainbow theme that really prompted me to collect G4. Im a sucker for rainbow hair themed ponies lol
Live as though the world is as it should be, to show what it can be.
Want List/My Ponydex/Ref.sheet

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 06:39:55 AM »
I will point out that I've noticed in some of the episodes at certain points you see a glimmer of rainbow in the pony's eyes... I think I've seen it in at least 3 of the main 6 but since I delete the episodes from my dvr after watching them I can't go back and confirm this.. I'd have to find the episodes online XD

It has happened with 4 of the main 6. Rarity (in "Rarity Take Manehattan"), Pinkie Pie (in "Pinkie Pride"), Rainbow Dash (in "Rainbow Falls") and Fluttershy (in "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies"). Also the "rainbow shine" items aforementioned characters got in those episodes are rumored to be the keys.

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 07:39:12 AM »

It has happened with 4 of the main 6. Rarity (in "Rarity Take Manehattan"), Pinkie Pie (in "Pinkie Pride"), Rainbow Dash (in "Rainbow Falls") and Fluttershy (in "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies"). Also the "rainbow shine" items aforementioned characters got in those episodes are rumored to be the keys.
Beat me to it!  Yeah, that's pretty much the accepted theory right now.

Sarah Jo

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 08:43:41 AM »
I dont think its really been mentioned yet, but there was a game which was released on the MLP website (accidently, I presume, as it has now been taken done) which seem to give a little spoiler of what it *might* be.

*POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING*

A certain villian (I won't say who, but you can probably guess) sucks the colour out of Ponyville.
 I guess the mane 6 will return the colour to the town using the rainbow power they have earnt and then get the keys to unlock the box?

Who's the villain ? I honestly can't guess which one would do that ? Eep. Unless it's Discord.. but he's not a villain anymore, I thought ? You can PM me or use a spoiler tag, if you like. :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 08:46:51 AM by Sarah Jo »

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2014, 09:21:28 AM »

Murky Dismal? XD
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2014, 09:34:10 AM »
King Sombra?
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2014, 09:41:08 AM »

Murky Dismal? XD

Deep down you have no idea how much I hope thats who it is :P

As others have said, yes, its just a tie in to the kind of story arc we are seeing in the show with the box and the rainbow keys. No doubt everything will be revealed in the last couple of season episodes when the box is opened and the ponies are given some kind of extra power or similar. Its the same way the previous toy line titles have only tied into the show in end season arcs.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Sarah Jo

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2014, 04:29:37 PM »
Ok, I literally had a giggle fit. MURKY. That would be epic !!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal