collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC for baby surf star, Lady Flitter, Wysteria and more  (Read 300 times)

Offline Watercolors

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Collector of G1 and G2!
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
PC for baby surf star, Lady Flitter, Wysteria and more
« on: March 15, 2014, 05:12:19 PM »
I would be grateful if someone would help me price check the following ponies! ( i plan to take photos tomorrow if my descriptions aren't efficient or not!)

G1 Whizzer #1: three tiny black marks on body, mark on blush. Not perfect but not terrible either
G1 Whizzer #2: black mark on face, forelock cut, otherwise pretty okay
G1 Lady Flutter: Chinese version (I actually have both, which one is worth more $?) nice condition with wings still attached. Small mark on chin.
G3 Baby Surfstar: Perfect condition. Soft hair, no marks!
G3 Wysteria: Nice condition. Soft hair, no marks.

I also have many G1 and G4 brushes and accessories, however I'm not sure if those are worth anything?

Any info would be very helpful! Thank you! :)

Post Merge: March 15, 2014, 07:47:48 PM

I also need advice on how I should go about selling these! Should I make a lot, or sell them one by one, or the two Whizzers together??

Here's the picture :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:16:13 PM by Watercolors »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: PC for baby surf star, Lady Flitter, Wysteria and more
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 01:59:44 PM »
For G1s I would initially offer things individually and only if you end up with some which you are struggling to sell group them into a lot. That is going to always take longer than selling them as a lot but you will make more and get more interest if you sell them separate. So its a balance as to whether you are in a rush and happy to make a little less or if you have plenty of time to sell.

G1 accessories have value - sometimes is under $0.50 and others are more expensive than some ponies. So again its going to depend on which accessories you have :)

G1 Whizzer #1: three tiny black marks on body, mark on blush. Not perfect but not terrible either - Normally $7-8 - its largely going to depend on whether the black marks come off as well as how significant they are. If they do come off then even with a minor blush issue she will probably still be that $7-8 mark, if they dont then $3-4

G1 Whizzer #2: black mark on face, forelock cut, otherwise pretty okay - $3-4

G1 Lady Flutter: Chinese version (I actually have both, which one is worth more $?) nice condition with wings still attached. Small mark on chin. - The versions dont vary in price to be honest. Mainly because most people are not specifically looking for one or the other. She should still be in the $15 region assuming its a minor issue on her chin which can be removed with some treatment.

G3 Baby Surfstar: Perfect condition. Soft hair, no marks! - $5-6

G3 Wysteria: Nice condition. Soft hair, no marks - Most versions are all around the $2-3 mark

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 02:26:51 PM »
I love accessories- I want photos to drool over!

I agree with Cat's prices.

Offline Watercolors

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Collector of G1 and G2!
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 04:59:38 PM »
Thank you for the prices! I actually cleaned them last night. The marks on Whizzer would not come off, sadly, but the mark on Lady Flutter came off after a quick clean!

And I'll be posting pics of the brushes soon ! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal