collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone else play Marvel vs Capcom 3 or any games like it?  (Read 259 times)

northern lights

• Trade Count: (0)
Anyone else play Marvel vs Capcom 3 or any games like it?
« on: March 14, 2014, 09:49:33 AM »
I was never really a game person (other than animal crossing, cooking mama and sonic and mario at the olympic games, lol) but then my younger brother got me addicted to Marvel vs Capcom.
I was wondering if anyone else played it? Or played fighting games like it, for example Mortal Kombat? And do you have a favorite character or team?

For Marvel vs Capcom, I'm usual Chun Lee, Okami, & either Dante or Morrigan =)

(Please move if in the wrong section, thank you!)

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else play Marvel vs Capcom 3 or any games like it?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 10:19:13 AM »
I played a bit of mortal combat when it was on the genesis back in the day. Fighting games aren't really my style though...I wont even touch super smash brothers!  I go for action/adventure/fantasy games instead^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 10:21:53 AM »
Yes! I love MVC! I only got into it very recently but i'm like addicted to it now lol. My usual team is Zero, Dante and Strider. I know that will probably make me sound like a super cheap player but I just picked those characters randomly before knowing anything about the competitive scene ^^;

I like Mortal Kombat too. I've been playing it since I got MK2 on SNES, and I liked some of the PS1 and PS2 games (and also the N64 game, I don't remember what that one was called though! but it was pretty fun) but I didn't like the most recent game that much.

I also really like other games like Street fighter, Smash Bros (I cant wait for the new one!), Guilty Gear, Blazblue, and Jojo's Bizzare Adventure :)
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

northern lights

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 10:29:18 AM »
@melodys_angel, oh I don't go near SSB either. That's the younger brother's domain! all though I am excited for the new one, but mostly because Little Mac from Punchout will be there~! What kind of adventure games do you play?

@CrystalCrown Blazblue! I haven't actually played it yet  :redface: But I've watched the anime and any white-haired protagonist is a okay by me. And no! There is nothing cheap about your team! I play with a dog-thing for gosh sake. I think it's just fun to see who people play with =)

Offline blonde2themax

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 11:58:26 AM »
Finally!!!! Lol I've always been extremely entertained with fighting games. As a childish would okay on my older sisters console. We played DOA2, dark stalkers, street fighter wayyyyyy back when.  I was so excited to hear that they brought back some of my favorite characters.  My guy friends happened to get me back into mvc3. My friend had just bought it and decided to share the game on our Friday game night. They pushed me into playing and I ironically amazed them with my skill. I ended up beating most of the guys, who btw are still scarred. They refuse to play fighting games against me. My characters vary and can range from task master, okami, and Dante to Jill, okami, zero. I like to switch it up. I haven't played in a while as I'm now into csgo.
Thanks Shenanigans for my sig & Sirithfin for my profile pic :D!
My Sales Page :D!http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,319444.msg580218.html#msg580218
My G3 and Season Swap Wishlisthttp://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,327117.new.html#new

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 03:50:58 PM »
Hubby loves them but they aren't my sort of thing.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal