collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Please show me your purple ponies!  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
Re: Please show me your purple ponies!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2014, 09:47:39 AM »
Purple ponies coming right up!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2014, 07:34:56 AM »
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2014, 06:27:24 PM »
G1 Fanatic! I see a few G3s though.

The date on this photo is 2010... I think I have a few more purple ponies.....

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2014, 07:12:37 PM »
I have one really big one :) Sorry about the other one in the picture.

megsaroni88

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 05:16:22 PM »
I don't have any good pics of my own (I gotta do a photo shoot, I guess) but Sky Rocket, Crystal Lake, and Lily Lightly are purple. All the others I have people posted already.

My favorite site is http://www.strawberryreef.com/ for these things because you can search by color. As a newbie who doesn't know names it's especially helpful.  :P

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2014, 05:51:11 PM »
@Misty Moonlight, oh noooo!! I'm so sorry! She's such a little cutie, I hope you can find her soon! ; ; For now, I will share all the pics I have of her adventure in Disneyland!

The one good shot of her symbol, and Senor is photobombing it with his face... xD

This one's pretty good!

This one is less good but I'm posting it anyway. :P
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2014, 09:08:25 AM »
:inlove: Thank you all soooo much! My wantlist grew a lot thanks to your pics :heart: and I have few favorites already!

Unicorn_pops, I love your babies! And I completely forgot about G4 Wisteria, so thanks for reminding me about her.

Nacht, your collection of G3s is fabulous. You have few of my favorites (like Twinkle Hope which I adore and love and have and I need to hug her right now) and few new faces. Thank you for sharing the pictures and for adding their names - it made my life easier :D

Snapdragon, that is one huge pony! She's beautiful though. And oh man, your pics are so awesome! The merponies are a huge want for me (been looking for that set for a decent price for some time now) and that Moonshadow custom is a great idea - I'm torn between being freaked out and cooing over her because those eyes suit her so well :lookround: Misty Moonlight's ponysona is adorable, but bringing all memories of Senor Fakiepants is priceless on a whole new level :D That trip to Disneyland looks so fun! And lastly, that fakie custom looks so cool. Did she have that white hair or did you rehair her?

hilamb, I love that picture with Mittens :heart: The winter G3's used to have the best accessories.

PrincessLocket, I have a custom in the colors of Sweet Scoops, but she's so pretty, I would love to one day be able to afford her and add her to my collection. And that Powder is gorgeous! I had no idea that the red streak changed her overall appearance so much - she's much more regal and elegant without it.

divalei, you're so cute :hug: I love your Caramel Crunch! She has one of those interesting color combos that I would never think about. Thank you for sharing your customs and rehairs as well - that alternate pose Powder looks adorable and beautiful.

Rhubarbpie, you have a lovely Twilight collection! I'm waiting for the small alicorn brushable to be released, but that Flutter one is stunning! I wasn't aware that the wings had that AB effect. They're very pretty. And your Powder looks so mint as well! *adds to wantlist*

Thanks, When you collect G4's you cannot help BUT gain armies LOL.  Yes I do like the Fantastic Flutter princesses, Cadance is the same. I hope they do a Celestia and Luna one too!  I'll be looking for the playful pony one too :D Which set is she gonna be released in??

I am very pleased with my Powder - I got her in a Halloween swap on MLP TP :D

I would love to have a flutter Celestia :heart: I know Twilight will be coming out as a single of the Rainbowfied playful ponies, so hopefully soon :) I'm keeping my eye out on her and Rarity (and I'm afraid I'm having a small Rarity army in making even without trying, so you're right about G4's on that! :silly:

Jennifer2004, you take such beautiful pictures! I adore your Caramel Crunch and Satin n' Lace (which version is it? I'm used to seeing the magenta one but I don't know which is which...)

MistyMoonlight, can I borrow your glitter ponies? They look stunning all lined up like that! Especially Wisteria stands out for me for some reason... Oh I know! It's because of her pretty hair :blush: And that picture with Twilight is great XD

ChipsteRJ, your picture broke me. So. Many. Purple. Ponies. Oh, how I'm jealous! They all look to be in great conditions and those accessories are drool worthy as well. I love that custom with the Halloween-like castle as a symbol. And the purple Valentine twin is another huge want of mine. Thank you so much for sharing!

And himmie. Your pictures are gorgeous. I could spent hours looking at them and admiring the lightning and details and the subtle but beautiful background and how stunning your ponies are. The Princesses are exceptional, no wait, they all are. But I won't lie saying my mouth filled with drool when looking at Flowerbelle. I wasn't aware how pretty she is. Thank you so much for sharing! :hug:

avene1984, don't apologize :silly: Minty looks as nice as Wisteria :D

megsaroni88, I agree with you on strwaberryreef, but sometimes there are missing pics and they're so small I can't make my mind if I like a pony or not :blush:

Thank you all so, so much for sharing these pics with me :heart: You guys rock!

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 05:44:50 PM »
@TinyShinyUnique, she didn't originally have that hair! She used to have very ratty and thin lavender hair, if I recall correctly. What she's rehaired with now is brushed yarn, which is why it's still a little wavy! ^_^
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2014, 10:52:26 PM »
@TinyShinyUnique, she didn't originally have that hair! She used to have very ratty and thin lavender hair, if I recall correctly. What she's rehaired with now is brushed yarn, which is why it's still a little wavy! ^_^

She looks amazing with it :D You did a great job on giving her that look!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal