collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Flatfoot year one ponies VS Italian dwarf versions  (Read 391 times)

Offline Rowan Badart

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
Flatfoot year one ponies VS Italian dwarf versions
« on: March 12, 2014, 01:46:01 PM »
I would like to know if the Italian CF dwarf versions of the first 6 ponies are similar to the flatfoot Hong Kong versions (except the bleu eyes, CF and maybe color)

I've read there where no FF Italien ponies released, only CF? so is it save to say that the CF dwarf versions of blossom, cotton candy, snuzzle, minty and bleu belle are the "Italien FF versions" ??

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
Re: Flatfoot year one ponies VS Italian dwarf versions
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 05:42:24 PM »
No. The original Italian "Snuzzle" was the one with the white body, pink hair, & pink hearts. This pony does not come in a dwarf mold, so it's safe to say that the dwarf molds were not the first to be released in Italy.

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 07:05:45 PM »
Are all Italian CP smaller than US counterparts, or just the dwarves? Because my Polly is quite a bit smaller than my US release CP ponies.
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 08:46:13 PM »
Just to mess with peoples minds, there ARE flat foot Italian ponies. They have no stamps and were released in a trio barn kind of thing. Two ponies are "normal" Italians, one is the flat foot wierdo pony. Another one was recently found, SoSilver has a couple as well. They rather rare, of course :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 08:20:13 AM »
I can see why it would be possible to think that, even though as KKV says there is indication thats not the case; the dwarf pose with its lower neck and slightly smaller body does mean it looks more like a HK FF pony than it does like a HK CF pony. Italian ponies were known to be made in a wide range of different factories so that probably explains why there is so much variety. There seems to have been a lot of cross over with when ponies were released so perhaps it was simply that different factories were working to or with different moulds - perhaps one was working with a FF-like mould; that would also explain why we have so many variations in colour and yet always featuring the symbols of one of the 8 CP ponies.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Rowan Badart

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 08:45:43 AM »

@hathorcat, thank you for your reply;)in MLP NIRVANA , topic:VERSION? I have posted a lot of diffrent pics of my ponies.
Maybe you can tell me which versions they are?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 08:50:23 AM by Rowan Badart »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal