collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Intro Post! >^_^<  (Read 179 times)

Offline jillrose

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Intro Post! >^_^<
« on: March 12, 2014, 09:58:42 AM »
Hi everyone!  I'm Jill Rose, some of you may know me from the Kenner Littlest Pet Shop forum.  My new collecting friend Sarafina recommended that I join here as well.

A little about me...I am 30, originally from New Jersey, but now living in Manhattan with my husband, our 4 cats, and 4 rabbits.  My collection, though, remains in my childhood bedroom at my parents' house in NJ due to, um, space issues :) I am sure anyone familiar with NYC real estate can relate.

About my collections: my aunt used to own a preschool.  In 1990, she found 2 discarded Ponytail Petite Ponies when cleaning up the preschool.  She gave them to me, and my collecting adventure began!  I collected Petite Ponies first, then branched out into my all-time FAVORITE collections, the My Little Puppies, Kitties, and Bunnies.  I managed to obtain all the Li'l Litters when they were in stores.

Shortly after that, I began collecting Littlest Pet Shops because it seemed the perfect liaison from Li'l Litters.  I also collected Baby Buddies, and a scant few In My Pocket and Princess of the Flowers sets.

When I reached high school age, I began working on Ebay to scrounge for more Petite Ponies and also the My Little Bunny, Kitty, & Puppy Nursery Families.  I continued through college years, though due to other life circumstances that I won't get into, I sadly do not remember as many of my online collecting adventures as I wish I could.  I did have a website on Geocities for awhile, and even ran a little online club called the MLPSC (My Little Pony / Littlest Pet Shop Club), but that all went by the wayside as I focused on my education, growing up, and all that stuff.

I took a long hiatus from MLP/LPS collecting, ebay, forums, etc.  Needless to say, many things changed in the years that followed college, but in a good way :)  I recently decided to reiginite my passion for collecting; it all happened sort of by chance, when I spotted some Princess of the Flowers sets on Ebay, and from there I got back into LPS, and now...here I am!  Looking forward to getting to "meet" everyone!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Intro Post! >^_^<
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 11:05:57 AM »
Welcome to the arena :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 12:51:25 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! I am sure you will have a good time around the boards :) We have lots of LPS as well as MLP collectors here!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

sarafina

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 01:51:16 PM »
Hi Jill!! :)  Welcome to the Arena - it's great to see you here as well!

Meggieclare

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 07:31:05 PM »
Welcome!  :flow:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 08:48:03 PM »
Welcome to the Arena, Jill :wave:

It sounds like you have some great collections.  I hear you on running out of room for storage!  At least the MLP petite ponies are tiny so they don't take up too much space!  Enjoy the forums :frolic:

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
Re: Intro Post! &gt;^_^&lt;
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 11:41:27 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 05:18:38 PM »
Hello & Welcome  :biggrin:
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal