collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WeLoveFine's What Will it Be?  (Read 5357 times)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: WeLoveFine's What Will it Be?
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2014, 08:16:49 PM »
...and now there's a Trixie!

CowgirlApplejack

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2014, 10:26:35 PM »
The episode entertained me...but this figure doesn't make me think My Little Pony...I admit I kinda like the t-shirt design, but better than just the figurine...meh?

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2014, 11:10:07 AM »
Uuuuugh not really a fan of this!  The Muffin Pony was really cute, but that's been the only one of the WLF figures I've been interested in so far.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 11:12:13 AM by brighteyes »
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2014, 11:28:52 AM »
Also for anyone wondering about editions, it says on her page that she will not be released in any alternate forms like flocked or chrome, this is an actual one time thing.

Either someone from WeLoveFine keeps an eye on the Arena, or we aren't the only ones who have been loudly proclaiming WLF are frauds with their 'exclusive' claims...

I complained the first time it happened right on the welovefine site,  I doubt I was the only one since what they did is NOT usual or customary in the collector world, by any stretch.  I did notice that my complaints were not published.  They only publish the comments singing their praises...

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2014, 08:34:43 AM »
Also for anyone wondering about editions, it says on her page that she will not be released in any alternate forms like flocked or chrome, this is an actual one time thing.

Either someone from WeLoveFine keeps an eye on the Arena, or we aren't the only ones who have been loudly proclaiming WLF are frauds with their 'exclusive' claims...

I complained the first time it happened right on the welovefine site,  I doubt I was the only one since what they did is NOT usual or customary in the collector world, by any stretch.  I did notice that my complaints were not published.  They only publish the comments singing their praises...

Figures....
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal