collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Toothless coming to BABW??? HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10511 times)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Re: Toothless coming to BABW??? HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #165 on: September 25, 2014, 07:26:15 AM »
Awww I'm so glad he's back!! ^_^ Hurry and get him now guys, sounds like he's selling out just as fast as before! Mine is still sitting on my bed, though half the time he gets knocked off by the cats lol.

Omg they have a little saddle for him!? Sounds like I need to take a trip to BAB, mine needs an upgrade! :D

It's not out yet.  It won't be available until October.  He wasn't actually supposed to come out until then, so his saddle and bridle will be released later.  Hubby's going to get it for me.  ^_^

Oct? Dang, that's after my coupon expires.

sailorstitch

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 25, 2014, 02:05:14 PM »
I just saw him back in stock at west towne mall in Madison, Wi :D
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 26, 2014, 07:50:29 AM »
Awww I'm so glad he's back!! ^_^ Hurry and get him now guys, sounds like he's selling out just as fast as before! Mine is still sitting on my bed, though half the time he gets knocked off by the cats lol.

Omg they have a little saddle for him!? Sounds like I need to take a trip to BAB, mine needs an upgrade! :D

It's not out yet.  It won't be available until October.  He wasn't actually supposed to come out until then, so his saddle and bridle will be released later.  Hubby's going to get it for me.  ^_^

sailorstitch

Check again, I just looked at the website and they seem to be in stock now. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Moony

• The big wolf on campus!
  • Trade Count: (+140)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 26, 2014, 12:21:10 PM »
The saddle is out now :) I saw it when I was there a few days ago. The $12 off coupon is not valid for Toothless :( I got the new birthday Hello Kitty haha! I really want a second one so I might wait and see if I get a rewards certificate this month :)

Thanks Whippetluv!

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 26, 2014, 03:43:35 PM »

sailorstitch

Check again, I just looked at the website and they seem to be in stock now. :)

Yay!!!! Thanks for posting. I really want to use that $12 off coupon to get that rainbow zebra. I wanted to use the coupon and one of my two rewards certificates. Trying to use as little real money as possible. :P

sailorstitch

Offline RainbowRay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 27, 2014, 08:53:41 AM »
Well the night furies have returned here too! Maz (my friend who came with me last time) and I went to BaB today to get her a Captain America bear, and also because we kind of wanted to see the night furies again :P No saddles got delivered there though, apparently. Huh.

Maz actually ended up getting herself a second night fury too. I was very tempted to as well, honestly, but I decided against it. I did get one for my little cousin instead though! I wanted to get it unstuffed, but apparently they're not allowed to sell them like that any more? So it's just very very lightly stuffed instead, very floppy.

Anyway, here's a photo of the whole gang!! Look at all these night furies.

Left to right: Pointy, Dark Strike, Jet (my one), and the unnamed night fury for my cousin.

You can't quite see from the photo, but Maz's new one Pointy has an incredibly pointy face, much pointier than any other night fury I've seen! He's so funny! I think he or Dark Strike might end up getting soft sewn-on wings like I've done for Jet.

Also, the one I picked for my cousin has a mysteriously shiny ear. The fabric used for it seems a little different, it's all shiny between the scales, like the lines have been printed on it. Very strange, but I thought she might like having a night fury with a unique shiny ear! I know I would.

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 27, 2014, 01:48:18 PM »
Need to find the number for my closes store and call em.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 27, 2014, 02:13:19 PM »
I received a email at 2am Thursday morning saying he was available online but by the time I was able to get online at about 11 am(I was in hospital) they were all sold out:(:(:( The nearest shop to me is hours away too:(

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 27, 2014, 02:53:56 PM »

Maz actually ended up getting herself a second night fury too. I was very tempted to as well, honestly, but I decided against it. I did get one for my little cousin instead though! I wanted to get it unstuffed, but apparently they're not allowed to sell them like that any more? So it's just very very lightly stuffed instead, very floppy.

Huh.  O.o  They should have let you, I picked up three unstuffed Toothless and two stuffed ones last week.  I just told them I was sending them as gifts to family members for Christmas and didn't want to ruin the experience of "building him" for them and they had no problem with it.  You can also order them online unstuffed as well, just put "please leave unstuffed" in the comment section when checking out and it shouldn't be a problem.  I wonder if it's because of all the ones that are getting sold on ebay.  :/

Wiccanpony1, call and check.  And even check the website regularly.  There were a bunch more Toothless added online yesterday, though I think they've sold out again.  But there's still hope!  I asked the store and they said they'll be getting more shipments in as well. :)

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 27, 2014, 03:45:14 PM »
Apparently it's a UK thing. I was able to buy my Trixie unstuffed in Canada, and when I took her to be stuffed in a UK store the employee said that they weren't allowed to sell them that way here, but that she didn't understand why, as many people came in to buy them as gifts ahead of time, with the intention of letting the recipient stuff them at a later date. I also recall someone on FB saying they had to call and make a complaint about it before they eventually were sent Trixie and Zecora (who are online only here) to their house unstuffed so that their child could stuff them.  BABW UK could do with taking a few notes from BABW US's book...including the free shipping over $40 thing...

The Ebay thing doesn't really add up, as there is nothing stopping people selling stuffed ones on Ebay and if they don't want people reselling them, then they either need to limit them to one per customer, or produce enough to supply the demand for them.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 27, 2014, 03:50:02 PM »
I just got Toothless today at the Build a Bear at my local mall.  One of the workers there told me that he's literally flying off of the shelves!  :lol:
Instagram / Want List

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 27, 2014, 06:44:51 PM »
I don't have the picture with me, but I've seen one floating around of a Toothless plush on a chair which is apparently the BAB Toothless. I'll see if I can find a link!

EDIT: Here's the pic:

EDIT 2:

I have no idea of the authenticity of the pics, but there ya go :)

How completely adorable! My eldest daughter would rip my arm off for one of these! XD
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline RainbowRay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 28, 2014, 04:32:04 AM »
About the selling them unstuffed thing: I was told it's because of a health and safety concern about the big loose threads on their back. How that's unsafe, I'm not sure. Maybe some child tangled up their fingers and cut off their blood circulation with them?
But anyway, at least they have no problem with opening them up again to add more stuffing and hearts, so my cousin can still have most of the building experience!

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #178 on: September 28, 2014, 01:31:07 PM »
One of these popped up on my local Kijiji - for $160.  O.o  Is that really what they are going for?

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 12, 2014, 07:44:04 PM »
When I ordered Princess Celestia last night I noticed that Toothless was back in stock for the holidays.

http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/store/17-in.-Toothless/productId=prod11220103

sailorstitch

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal