collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: help identifying a curious doll?  (Read 373 times)

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
help identifying a curious doll?
« on: March 07, 2014, 08:06:30 PM »
I found a doll today at the Goodwill and something about her made me buy her. I don't have pics, but I'll try to describe her to the best of my ability.
She reminds me very much of a Liv doll in that she has glass eyes but she also has real eyelashes. It says MAG Entertainment 2010 on her back. She's very nicely jointed, not only leg and arm-wise, but she also has a separate upper body and lower body which divides just under her breast line. Her hair comes off and looks like Liv hair, and her scalp is painted similarly as well. She has a beautiful Latina look about her, and her wig balls in brown curls almost to her knees.
The thing that struck me most were her eyes, though. They aren't dead, the way i think Liv eyes look (sorry to fans, I just prefer more animated faces) Maybe she's a Liv after all, I've just never seen ne with the jointed torso. Any ideas?

Offline Lillies_Mom

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
Re: help identifying a curious doll?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 08:15:36 PM »
Sounds like it could be a Moxie Teenz doll.  They are pretty dolls :)

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 09:53:25 PM »
Yup, you were right! Apparently her name is Arizona! Very cute. Thank you so much for your help! Are they related to the Liv dolls at all, or are they competing lines? I like how she has a bit more normal proportions to a true teenager...still a little too thin, but not trampy like those Bratz things. They had a bag with a Bratz baby next to it with a belly shirt and a ton of makeup on. I don't know what people are thinking with such things.

Offline Lillies_Mom

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 12:55:18 AM »
You're welcome!  I'm pretty sure they were competing lines, but as far as I know they've both been discontinued. Bratz are not my favorite, however my nieces loved them lol.  The baby Bratz creep me out, but their clothes fit my PukiPukis with a little alteration, so I'll pick them up occasionally just for their clothes!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal