collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Loving Family Accessory/ variants Questions  (Read 332 times)

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Loving Family Accessory/ variants Questions
« on: March 02, 2014, 01:42:03 PM »
Maybe it's me wanting to vicariously participate in the Accessories swap :), but I've been delving deep into accessory identification recently and had a few questions I'm hoping the Arena can help with.

Is Baby Heart Throb's yellow playpen the same light yellow as Baby Lickety Split's high chair?  I've seen them both described as "light yellow".  The photo I took below shows that the yellow playpen I have (arrived in an accessories lot without identifying ponies) is much darker, but I think it would be too lucky if it were the Loving family/Mommy and Baby pony playpen.

On a similar note, is the Loving Family high chair the same color as Baby Lickety Split's?

Can anyone confirm the colors of the Loving Family stack toy?

Is the color of the elastic the only difference between Baby Brother Sweet Celebrations' bowtie and Lucky's?

Were there variations in Big Brother bandanas?  I have 2 of Tex', neither seem faded, but they are two different colors.  The lighter one has white leaves and the darker one has light blue leave printed on.

Does anyone know who the "glossy pink" as described on Lady Twilight's website goes to?  I definitely have three different colors of pink/white necklaces, but I don't want to sell any until I've confirmed they are actually duplicates.

Thanks!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Re: Loving Family Accessory/ variants Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 01:45:43 PM »
I don't think there is a Loving Families stack toy. The sets were:

Trolley and rattle
High chair and bottle
Playpen and duck

And each came in two colour schemes.

I do have a number of MOC pics saved, and the LF playpen does look darker than the high chair, but it could be the light as I don't own that one. I do own confirmed LF highchair (my original) and a Baby LS (PnC) High Chair, but unfortunately neither are accessible at the moment to compare. From memory they are pretty close, but there might be a shade or two difference.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 03:48:47 PM »
As LadyG says no stack toy for the Loving Familes unfortunately.

Your picture is either the Loving Families playpen or the Mommy/Baby one [the latter is a little darker in colour than the former] and its Lickety Splits high chair on the right. Baby Heart Throbs pen is very close in colour to Baby Lickety Split's high chair. The Loving Families high chair is similar but darker to Lickety's.

The colour of the elastic is the main difference between Lucky and the Loving Families bow tie; but Luckys is also a little more purple in colour in comparison to a purple with a pink tinge; the Loving Families bow tie is also often softer material.

Yes there is often some colour difference in the bandana colours - its just a combination of batches [slight difference in set 1 v set 2 release] and ageing/fading. I have noticed that some bandanas seem to have a darker version which instead of having white paisley have a paisley which is white with a tint of the colour of the bandana. So I suspect a lot of it is heavily died batches which simply bleed into the bandana and cause it to be so much darker.

The glossy pink id necklaces are just a little batch difference on the Lullabye Nursery release. There are quite a few variations in shade for that set probably due to the amount of releases it got.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 04:29:57 PM »
Thanks so much to both of you!  I feel lucky to have found a Mommy and Baby or Loving family playpen so easily :)

Again, I'm in awe of your accessory knowledge, Hathorcat!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal