collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Shops in Finland? (Jyvaskyla)  (Read 405 times)

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
Shops in Finland? (Jyvaskyla)
« on: March 02, 2014, 10:53:12 AM »
Im going to Jyvaskyla (Finland) tommorow for 2 weeks and I'm also gonna look for some exclusive Finnish MLP Merch, somebody already pointed out the suprise eggs from Tokmanni out but what are good shops to look for merch? :3

Thank you!

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Shops in Finland? (Jyvaskyla)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 12:45:46 PM »
Im going to Jyvaskyla (Finland) tommorow for 2 weeks and I'm also gonna look for some exclusive Finnish MLP Merch, somebody already pointed out the suprise eggs from Tokmanni out but what are good shops to look for merch? :3

Thank you!

Well, it seems that Jyväskylä has one of the very few Toys R Us -stores Finland has, so that would be a good place to visit.  Then there is BR-Lelut, which is another toy store, actually in Nordic Countries TRU and BR-Lelut are part of the same main company. Then there are department stores like Prisma, Citymarket and Anttila. Also Fantasiapelit might be a good place to visit. It's mainly a fantasy games & comics shop, but it's known to carry some MLP merch too.

Since I'm not familiar with Jyväskylä myself, I don't know, if there are any smaller shops/stores that only operates in Jyväskylä, which may have some MLP stuff available too. 

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 02:36:05 PM »
Sounds like you have some good options! What a great country to visit! Have fun and I hope you find some pony stuff!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline TornadoTwist

• Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 10:18:07 PM »
Sounds like you have some good options! What a great country to visit! Have fun and I hope you find some pony stuff!

Thank you :) I already founded a Shine Bright Fluttershy at Tokmanni. But everything is here so expensive ;_; 12 euro's (about 14 dollars) for a regular M6 brushable

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 02:58:34 AM »

Thank you :) I already founded a Shine Bright Fluttershy at Tokmanni. But everything is here so expensive ;_; 12 euro's (about 14 dollars) for a regular M6 brushable

Yes, unfortunately I think Scandinavia as a whole suffers from some of the most painful prices on the line and thats coming from someone in the UK who suffers through the $ to £ mark up. :(
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 08:20:06 AM »

I hope you mean one with accessories or some special features? :shocked: Ponies and other toys are ridiculously expensive here but I think regular brushables are usually around 8 €. I'm not too well informed about the prices of special releases, though...

Sorry I don't really have much to add to Eurocoin's suggestions, I'm not familiar with Jyväskylä either. Did you check H&M already? They occasionally have some MLP related clothing and accessories, both G4 as well as G1/retro. Some are in kids sizes, though...

Good luck with your pony hunt, I hope you'll be able to find some cool merch and that you enjoy your visit! :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline TornadoTwist

• Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 09:35:07 AM »

I hope you mean one with accessories or some special features? :shocked: Ponies and other toys are ridiculously expensive here but I think regular brushables are usually around 8 €. I'm not too well informed about the prices of special releases, though...

Sorry I don't really have much to add to Eurocoin's suggestions, I'm not familiar with Jyväskylä either. Did you check H&M already? They occasionally have some MLP related clothing and accessories, both G4 as well as G1/retro. Some are in kids sizes, though...

Good luck with your pony hunt, I hope you'll be able to find some cool merch and that you enjoy your visit! :)

Nope it was just for a Rainbow Power M6 Brushable (with the extreme tinsel) but I got a shine bright Fluttershy for 10 euro's at Tokmanni :3 And I was in the H&M today but I dindnt look for clothig, perhaps next time. XD

Offline Carolina-chan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy 'Stache blog
Re: Shops in Finland? (Jyväskylä)
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 11:44:45 AM »
That is so neat you are visiting!
But yeah, I don't have much to add either.
There is couple things for sale if you are visiting Citymarket with somebody who has a K-Plussa card:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

1.3-31.3.2014

My little pony surprise eggs are available at Halpa-halli, Tokmanni, Tarjoustalo and Robinhood stores.

Also remember to visit children's section at H&M and check those little stands with hair pins and such. There's usually pony hair pins, bandages, brushes and whatnot and every store has it's own stock of stuff, so if there's more of the same stores, check them out~

I would had loved to help you with shopping, but I live in Lahti. Hope I helped a little~

Offline Doedeardarling

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 12:56:34 PM »
Don't forget bookstores if you like coloring books and greeting cards and such. I don't know how exclusive they are, but at least they'll be in different language.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal